LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Enjoy Being Incontinent?

• 2 weeks later...

If I were never incontinent, I would have probably not discovered other kinks/fetishes, and also I wouldn't have met as much accepting and kind people. So ultimately it's been a double edge sword, but I think I'm alright with it. As for enjoy? Only when in the mood really XD

Edited by Flora
  • 3 weeks later...

Nope dont like using money on diapers or having small wet spots in underwear if I dont use em.

• 5 months later...

Did not like starting to pee my bed again and even less peeing my pants.

But returning to diapers was a revelation- I no longer had to worry about wet pants and wet sheets, I just used my diaper. I now enjoy the feeling of peeing myself, without the worry - over time it has become more enjoyable - just as well as I now have no control

I'm really glad I found this thread, because I have a bit of a dilemma.

I'm somewhere between mildly and moderately incontinent. I have to wear maxi pads all the time, because I tend to have tiny accidents at nighttime, and every time I sneeze, well... it's embarrassing, especially in public.

Now, I don't mind it, personally, but my husband is concerned. He's been concerned for the past year and a half, and I've brushed it off for the most part, but he brought up the dreaded UTI. Maxi pads, adult incontinence pads, and adult diapers are apparently breeding grounds for bacteria.

Now, as I've said, I don't mind being incontinent, but the UTI factor does concern me. He wants me to see a doctor about it, but I'm very embarrassed about it. It may come to the point that he makes the call and goes with me to explain, basically like a father would if he's concerned about his little girl.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

13 hours ago, Neppy said:

I'm somewhere between mildly and moderately incontinent. I have to wear maxi pads all the time, because I tend to have tiny accidents at nighttime, and every time I sneeze, well... it's embarrassing, especially in public.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Hi Neppy,

Given your young age, you need to see your GP at least. The normal causes for IC in women (childbirth, menopause) haven't hit you yet, so this may be an indicator of some underlying more serious condition. Go see your doc and check it out. Your hubby is concerned about you, and this will help ease his worries.

11 minutes ago, new2inc said:

Hi Neppy,

Given your young age, you need to see your GP at least. The normal causes for IC in women (childbirth, menopause) haven't hit you yet, so this may be an indicator of some underlying more serious condition. Go see your doc and check it out. Your hubby is concerned about you, and this will help ease his worries.

Childbirth is a cause? I always thought it was temporary. I had it after I had my son, and of course it was because the muscles down there were weak from pushing him out.

I had no idea that childbirth had long-term affects when it came to incontinence, unless I'm misunderstanding you.

I deliberately untrained due to being a DL. I have marginal wetting control and somewhat impaired messing control.

I don't enjoy it. When I didn't wear diapers at all, I was constantly nervous. When I wore them some of the time but had control over it, I felt relaxed. Now that I'm stuck in them all the time, they're just a paranoia-inducing monkey on my back.

Don't get me wrong, there are times I do enjoy it, times when it still thrills me as a DL, but the majority of the time, no, because instead of being able to compartmentalise your time and thinking, you have to think about diapers and how to deal with them all the time. You can't just think about diapers at diaper time - you have to think about them during normal time too.

For example, I can't just jump in the pool - it's now a 10-minute ordeal to avoid an exploded diaper WHILE maintaining privacy AND cleaning myself up AND making sure my diaper is OK for disposable AND that it will not accidentally be found or exposed.

7 hours ago, Kaliborio said:

I deliberately untrained due to being a DL. I have marginal wetting control and somewhat impaired messing control.

I don't enjoy it. When I didn't wear diapers at all, I was constantly nervous. When I wore them some of the time but had control over it, I felt relaxed. Now that I'm stuck in them all the time, they're just a paranoia-inducing monkey on my back.

Don't get me wrong, there are times I do enjoy it, times when it still thrills me as a DL, but the majority of the time, no, because instead of being able to compartmentalise your time and thinking, you have to think about diapers and how to deal with them all the time. You can't just think about diapers at diaper time - you have to think about them during normal time too.

For example, I can't just jump in the pool - it's now a 10-minute ordeal to avoid an exploded diaper WHILE maintaining privacy AND cleaning myself up AND making sure my diaper is OK for disposable AND that it will not accidentally be found or exposed.

This is something everyone who is thinking about making themselves incontinent for fun should read.

• Like 1

Yes I LOVE being incontinent! I was a DL for years then have been an adult kid full time for 7 years. I wear diapers all the time and enjoy them more every day.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 17/04/2016 at 8:51 PM, Txdiapered said:

Yes I LOVE being incontinent! I was a DL for years then have been an adult kid full time for 7 years. I wear diapers all the time and enjoy them more every day.

For me it was the other way round I became incontinent and then DL. Now I couldn't imagine life without being in a nappy. True there are times when it can be awkward but meeting the challenge of carrying on with life as normal while always being in nappies can be fun. Wearing a nappy has not stopped me doing anything I enjoy. I am lucky I have the support of my wife who doesn't see me wearing nappies as a problem. Most of my friends and family know and have no problems with it.

My situation is similar to Stevewet's. I became incontinent as the result of surgical mishap when I was 14 years old. At first, I really hated needing to wear a diaper. But a few decades later with the advent of the Internet and the discovery that there was actually a community of people who enjoyed diapers, I gradually became a DL.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I admit, I didn't mind wearing and using diapers when I was in control, now I'm having real loss of control after hemorrhoid surgery and now "Have" to have protection on. It might be only temporary or might not. So in answer to the question, do I enjoy it? No, not really no. When the expense was minor due to wearing for fun I didn't mind, but now that I have to wear them its going to get expensive, which means cutting back on other things. Mind I do still like wearing diapers, I just don't like really being incon. But, thats life, kinda did it to myself for not seeing a Dr sooner.

• 7 months later...