LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Haven't Worn A Diaper In A While...

So again my urge to wear them is up. I personally don't know what to do, but to me I just try to avoid going back (I know this is a DL forum, but this post fits the target audience). I live with my parents with little privacy and that a few times I wear them I often masturbate in them.

Though for me what gets my urge up is some problem I have which I don't know how to properly explain, but I'll try. I've read that normally when the bladder reaches a certain level, the bladder walls (or the detrusor muscle) usually lets the body know to go. For me I don't feel any 'walls', all I have is just a pressure on the bottom of the bladder which really isn't accurate to me. For example it could tell me I need to go, but I don't produce much urine. Another is that I could have back pains with no bladder signs (and/or kidney pains) that are resolved by urinating. Third, I've been known to drink some water when I did wear a diaper, but I exceeded the normal limit but I didn't burst or feel any sort of "Armageddon" urge to go. I mean it was strong, but I could still hold it and hold it. Fourth I've used the bathroom before showering, but often I can still procure a few ounces of urine 'hidden' in my tract. One of my siblings is autistic and I was also trained when I was 4, but I don't exactly how that could affect it. I've became a little distrustful in my bladder these days.

The above paragraph could mention a UTI (every once in two months it burns to pee in the morning only), but it's been like this for 12 years with no serious complications.

Any thoughts? I was thinking about a diaper, but for me it seems to be a pull between sexual sensations and physical relief. I could wear a chastity belt if I wanted to (even though people tell me to exercise control, a bump on my crotch with a wet diaper sets me off) but I still don't know.

Another is that I could have back pains with no bladder signs (and/or kidney pains) that are resolved by urinating. ...

The above paragraph could mention a UTI (every once in two months it burns to pee in the morning only), but it's been like this for 12 years with no serious complications.

DL issues aside, you need to go see a Urologist. It is probably/hopefully nothing serious, but it still isn't right.

The two excerpts I included above sound very similar to what I experienced for years. Turned out I had kidney stones (due to the symptoms I showed not being common it went undiagnosed for ~10 years until I ended up in the ER with the "classic" KS type pain) and as soon as they started breaking them up all my "symptoms" went away.

Seriously, see a doctor. Specifically a Urologist if you can.

-d

So it is possible that stones could still remain after my growth and development?

Even though I might see a urologist once I got the money, I was tested for kidney failure when I was 10 and nothing was wrong.

Would drinking plenty of water flush it out?

So it is possible that stones could still remain after my growth and development?

Based on the length of time I had cronic back pain, mine had to have started growing in my early teens.

Even though I might see a urologist once I got the money, I was tested for kidney failure when I was 10 and nothing was wrong.

They can cause minor infections as they tear at your kidneys, but I don't think they would cause anything like failure (though I am not a doctor).

Would drinking plenty of water flush it out?

The ER doc gave me a filter and told me it would pass. Contrary to how I normally do things, I actually listened and followed up with a Urologist. When I told him that I was told it would pass, he laughed pretty hard to a few minutes. Then he put my catscan up so I could see it and pointed out that it was life size and the large white spot was one of my stones. It was as big as the tip of my pinky (took 3 attempts to break that bastard up and I still have remains of it that won't flush out 7 years after my first Litho on it).

Should have sued the ER doc for malpractice and incompetence... oh well...

Depending on the type (assuming you do have them), drinking plenty of water (or anything with little or no sodium or caffeine) will help small ones pass and also reduce the chance of them growing. The first thing is to get diagnosed first since it could be something else entirely.

-d

I had a kidney stone a few years ago and it;s about the worst pain you can go through. I was at work when I left sick because of the pain. I was on my way home on the highway when I had to pull over due to the pain. Fortunatly a state trouper pulled up behind me and helped me call a family member to come take me to the nearest hospital. At the emergency room I was given a CAT scan and tons of heavy pain killers (more that the normal dose) and once I was stabilized I was transported by ambulance to another hospital closer to where I live. I was in the hospital 3 days and I was told that if the stone didn't pass they would have to try and break it up. Xrays showed it was caught in the tube leading from my kidney to my bladder about an inch from passing into my bladder. I was on painkillers and 2 IV's to try and flush out the stone and was only allowed jello to eat. Finally about 5am on the last day I passed the stone. Boy, did it feel good! Had I not passed it my kidney could have become septic and might have had to be removed. In the kidney isn't as bad as in the tube from the kidney to the bladder. In the kidney at least urine that the kidney produces will still flow to the bladder in most cases. In the tube the blockage will cause urine to back up into the kidney and really do a lot of damage. Kidney stones and bladder problems are not something to take lightly.

For some reason if you want to know the back half of the issue, private message me for it.

The thing is while kidney stones are a possibility, the fact that they latch indefinitely seem a bit exaggerated, no offense (I did a little research here and there about it).