LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yucky, Didnt Like It.

Hia All,

I find it very trying to enjoy a poopied dipaer too. On the rare occasions that I do it I jump right into the shower and hose myself down with the removable showerhead. In fact I have grown so accustom to the showerhead with a long hose; I "very seldom" use toilet paper now...I go in the toilet and shower my tush ... I'd make a good turkish baby huh, LOL :) It is just that I have grown accustomed to being totally clean underneath. Tinkle is another story; I love a soaked diaper when I decide to go in it besides catching my leaks. I chalk it up to getting my monies worth of the diaper.

Dry & happy or wet and happy in my diaper...uckie poo, I need to clean QUICKLY & THOROUGHLY.

Huggie :biker_h4h:

I think I've messed all of three times in all the years I've been wearing diapers. Every now and again I'll get that sense of curiosity and go through with it, but usually regret it right after. I hate feeling dirty and sometimes I'll even refrain from peeing just to enjoy the feeling of a clean diaper.

different strokes for different folks. i enjoy a poopy diaper on occasion but not everytime i play. usually its part of a punishment scene of some sort or a loss of control thing. have fun doing what you do like and dont feel pressured into doing what others do. the mostimportant thing for usis to have fun and enjoy ourselves.

• 6 months later...

i'm 17 and i actually like poopy diapers. It makes me feel not only relived but more like a baby. You just have to either ignore the smell or embrace it. Play in your poopy diaper a little bit then clean it up like how a mommy would clean your poopy diaper. It makes it more fun and more enjoyable. Also when you clean up use baby powder and wipes cuz it takes the smell away from you butt and pooped on areas. Also before you poop in your diaper load it with baby powder, trust me it feels good cuz its nice and cool then you poop and it helps hide your dirty diaper smell!!

My hubby finally poopied in his diaper last night :) Of course he's done it before, many times. But often I'll use a suppository or other laxative to make him poo. But last night, I fell asleep in the chair during a movie and when we got up to go to bed, when I was changing him, I opened up his diaper to find a surprise! That was a pleasant surprise, we got to have spontaneous sexy time on his messy diaper, which we haven't done in a long time. He can't really hide the fact that he's pooping in his diaper from me, this was only the second time I didn't know ahead of time that he'd done so.

Anyhow, I say do what you wanna do. Once you have kids though cleaning poop becomes a non-issue. My husband has never had a messy diaper where the poo shot up his back and out both leg holes and all over his clothes. So anything he can put out will never match what I've had to deal with as a mom. lol For whatever reason, I enjoy it. I don't find the smell offensive, and pulling off his messy pants and seeing what's in there, for some reason, turns me on. So it works ;)

Guest dllightning

I tried the poop thing a couple of times. I really do not like the smell- I have a sensitive sniffer. So I probably won't do it again. No promises though - I think I did it twice on purpose and once on accident (funny story for another time).

Poop or Pee on!

I poop about 1-2 times a year just so I don't forget why I don't like doing it :blush: It feels yukky and the cleanup is more than I care for :( And only in disposables, I don't like brown stains on my cloth diapers :angry2:

But to each their own and if you don't mind wearing a poopy then go right ahead. Just stay downwind of me until you change please :roflmao:

Bettypooh

i enjoy a poopy nappy they feel great, sadly since i live in the real world and share my accomodation with a non ab/dl i get NO sympathy from any one around me if i mess my nappy so i can only realy do it once in a blue moon, ie when im not working and my flat mate is not in the flat (this is sadly rather rare since he dosent work)

having said that the cleanup is stil a pain and the smell is bad but as mentioned before a healthy diet wil result in a much reduced smell and a shower is by far the easiest cleanup option, especialy if your nappy area isnt shaven.

Frankly, I love the feeling...the whole reason I got into diapers was because I developed a bizarre love of going to the bathroom in my pants. Before I moved out on my own, I very rarely had the chance to poop in my diaper, obviously, but now, I am completely unrestrained in my diaper-pooping activities (not ALL the time, though...but a lot ;) )

It just feels really comfortable, a great stress reliever and a little bit exciting. Sure, the clean-up is the least appealing part of it, but in the shower it's a snap.

Yeah, I don't do it often. Only when I am really in the mood and I know no one is gonna be around for a while so I can enjoy and then clean up. I've got the clean mastered to the point where it only takes me fifteen minutes.

But I can understand if you do like it or not because everyone is different.

I did that once in the woods...I didn't like it either

Are you...umm....yeah, I guess you must be...ahhh...are you...umm... the 'bear' that shits in the woods??? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

urine and mess are natural "dipsticks" for your health... poop shouldnt stink if you eat a really healthy diet and pee should be clear if your plenty hydrated... if you have yellow pee and stinky mess eat a fuckload of raw fruits and vegetables and avoid stinking mess foods like red meat, eggs and anything greasy... its tough but healthy messes are wonderful!

I totally agree. I'm a vegetarian, and although clean-up of a messy diaper is not exactly fun for me, its not nearly the kind of nightmare so many people are making it out to be. Once you've done it a few times, you just kind of get the hang of it. For me, changing out of a messy diaper takes a few minutes, tops. I've had weekends where I wore 24/7, and though it was extra work, it was not that big a deal.

It's such a big mess to clean up, I would do it in the evening before my shower. I always washed the crap off my butt. If I had to go during the day, I would take it off and use the toilet. Now that I have my boyfriend, I have him do it. I left him a surprise in my diaper last week and he came home from work and I told him I had a surprise for him in my pants. He cleaned me up and put me in a new diaper. It was a big load and I didn't know it went outside my diaper but thank god I had on plastic pants.