LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yucky, Didnt Like It.

i made a poop in my diaper for the first time, i really wanted to do it, so i held it in all day and at about 11:45 pm, i let it go, it was nasty stinky and a pain in the ass to clean up. i dont really see myself doing that again. lol

i made a poop in my diaper for the first time, i really wanted to do it, so i held it in all day and at about 11:45 pm, i let it go, it was nasty stinky and a pain in the ass to clean up. i dont really see myself doing that again. lol

Give it time. I've been smoking for damn near 23 years. I hated the taste of my first cigarette.

Messing to me is only fun once in a very long while. Like once or twice a yr etc.

Yes, that is just about how I feel about it.

It is very messy, and horrible to clean up. Plus one should get thet messed in nappy outside to the trash as soon as possible. But once in a while it is nice to take a dump in that nappie, feeling it fill the back side, and spread out when you sit down on it. But it generates a lot of work, so I very rarely endulge in it.

Anal incontinence would definitely be something that I would hate to have.

I have to agree. I was fecal incontinent in the late 90s and I would not wish it on anyone!

I remember having accidents at work and there was no way to hide it. The diaper contained it but the smell was really bad.

I was glad when I hooked up with a local surgeon that corrected the problem. I thank God for modern medicine. The doctor told me that that my problem could have been fatal if not corrected in time.

Messing to me is only fun once in a very long while. Like once or twice a yr etc.

I'm the same way. 3 or 4 times a year I like to drop a load in my diapers but I hate the clean up and the smell. Other than that, it's fun and feels good!

Yup definitely true. I like the feel and such, but the cleanup is definitely a major pain in the ass. Almost takes all the fun out of it for me. I'll occaisionally drop a load, but only once in a blue moon when i know that I'm going to be able to clean up right away. I definitely only do it when Im wearing disposies too.....to much of a hassle to do when wearing cloth.

Welcome to my world. LOL.

I tried it too for the first time two weeks ago... I liked the feeling, but cleanup was too much of a hassle. I tried it again last week... again, turned on by it... but cleanup was too much of a hassle.

I haven't done it again recently, and probably won't do it again in the near future... maybe.

I tried it too for the first time two weeks ago... I liked the feeling, but cleanup was too much of a hassle. I tried it again last week... again, turned on by it... but cleanup was too much of a hassle.

I haven't done it again recently, and probably won't do it again in the near future... maybe.

Use the toilet and then take a well lubed semi soft skinned banana, insert, enjoy the full feeling and fill your diaper and enjoy the feeling....the smell, well you know....banana! Less mess and good feeling.

Blueindiapers has the right idea. although I have too much trouble with the semi soft naners and go for the more riper ones.

Blueindiapers has the right idea. although I have too much trouble with the semi soft naners and go for the more riper ones.

Just don't try and use them in a pie or banana bread when you are done with them! :P

IMO unloading into a diaper can be a wonderful experience but the aftermath/cleanup is a pain.

I find that pooping in a diaper requires a certain kind of mood, feeling, etc.

Strangely enough some of it has to do with knowing your body and knowing what kind of

poop you are going to "make".

There is a -huge- difference between a "good" poop in a diaper and a bad poop. A bad poop

makes you regret it the moment you do it; a good poop on the other hand can be an amazing

experience.

I don't like the cleanup as much as the next guy but I still have the urge to do it once in

awhile- mainly because most of the times I have done it, the memories of it all have been

amazing.

IMO unloading into a diaper can be a wonderful experience but the aftermath/cleanup is a pain.

I find that pooping in a diaper requires a certain kind of mood, feeling, etc.

Strangely enough some of it has to do with knowing your body and knowing what kind of

poop you are going to "make".

There is a -huge- difference between a "good" poop in a diaper and a bad poop. A bad poop

makes you regret it the moment you do it; a good poop on the other hand can be an amazing

experience.

I don't like the cleanup as much as the next guy but I still have the urge to do it once in

awhile- mainly because most of the times I have done it, the memories of it all have been

amazing.

The memories is actually the reason I tried it a second time, and may try it again... if i know I am alone and won't get caught.

Messing your diaper for fun can be a real :rolleyes:

However like many here have said is can be a real :o :

Now if you :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: you will hardly even know you messed your diaper until the smell hits you once you remove the diaper.

Be prepaired, get a removable shower head with a hose long enough to lay the shower head on the floor.

Turn on the bathroom fan, to vent out the smells, remove all your clothing except the soiled diaper.

Get into the shower, remove the soiled diaper, roll it up, take a good hot shower, rince yourself off from the waist down real good, continue takeing a full shower.

Put on a fresh diaper and your bath robe, gather up the soiled diaper, toss in a plastic bag and tie it off, nows the time to get it out of the house and into the trash can/dumpster.

Now you should be feeling :D

i love to poop in my nappy but i hate the clearing up. i like the feeling of going wherever i am and i am so used to wearing nappies now that i can pee and poop without thinking about it. the clearing up is horrible. the only downside. need someone else to do it really. ..... hehe

urine and mess are natural "dipsticks" for your health... poop shouldnt stink if you eat a really healthy diet and pee should be clear if your plenty hydrated... if you have yellow pee and stinky mess eat a fuckload of raw fruits and vegetables and avoid stinking mess foods like red meat, eggs and anything greasy... its tough but healthy messes are wonderful!