LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Novacaine?

I posted this in the general topics but thought about it and figured it might be better off here....

So recently I've been thinking about novacaine and what affect it would have one certain parts of the diapered area...

First of all, I was thinking for those that want bowel incontinence, if u were to rub the inside of ur butt with novacaine, what do u think that would do? I figured it might not make u uncontrollably mess yourself, but i would thing without feeling any pressure, ur muscle wouldnt know to stop the bowel movement from happening, and since u'd have no feeling, u might not feel it until its out?

Obviously theres no way i can put novacaine on my bladder or whatever, but I was just thinking it would probably be an interesting feeling to have it the baby makin parts.

Also if anyone knows where you would buy novacaine let me know

HuggieBaby

Well, due to the exclusively dentist-only status of novacane, I'd say even if you happened to find some, using it would be a supremely bad idea, for multiple reasons. Leave it to the doctors to do that and maybe try to find a diuretic or maybe an OTC muscle relaxant, please, use any and all medical items responsibly and only as directed. Drugs are dangerous, and we love you.

The benzocaine in Orajel does create a burny sensation and some numbness, but I've never used enough to cause complete anesthesia.

There are fetish sites that sell topical xylocaine for stretching/training the bottom, vagina, and sometimes even urethra 0.0

Still, probably not a great idea.

Guest charlieb

get hold of me i have the answer to what you r looking for and where to get it legallysawwood36@yahoo.com

I posted this in the general topics but thought about it and figured it might be better off here....

So recently I've been thinking about novacaine and what affect it would have one certain parts of the diapered area...

First of all, I was thinking for those that want bowel incontinence, if u were to rub the inside of ur butt with novacaine, what do u think that would do? I figured it might not make u uncontrollably mess yourself, but i would thing without feeling any pressure, ur muscle wouldnt know to stop the bowel movement from happening, and since u'd have no feeling, u might not feel it until its out?

Obviously theres no way i can put novacaine on my bladder or whatever, but I was just thinking it would probably be an interesting feeling to have it the baby makin parts.

Also if anyone knows where you would buy novacaine let me know

HuggieBaby

get hold of me i have the answer to what you r looking for and where to get it legallysawwood36@yahoo.com

You are aware that forging a prescription or giving someone a prescription drug or giving someone a controlled substance when they have no need for the drug is illegal and you both(charlieb for sales of narcotics or some similar charge and HuggieBaby for possession of a controlled substance) can go to jail, right??

Novacaine isn't paralytic and it wouldn't do anything other than make your butt numb if you did this. No drugs related to novacaine would either, benzocaine, butacaine, or even cocaine is going to make you incontinent if you rub it anywhere.

charlieb for sales of narcotics

Telling somebody where an internet pharmacy is isn't the same as selling drugs. Novacaine isn't a narcotic either...

Why don't you consider natural unpotty training instead of these instant gratification attempts?

This plan is like an alcoholic shooting wine up his ass with a turkey baster becase the doctor told him he couldn't drink any more.

Simply wear diapers full time, use them with no potty breaks and within time your mind an body will adapt naturally.

Email me at socalab@verizon.net for the free paper and samples of hypnosis suggestions.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Oh, SoCalAB! There you go with common sense again!! What's wrong with you!

I don't get all the fuss about this...put a diaper on, pull on some locking plastic pants and pretty soon you're going to wet yourself whether you want to or not...wear long enough and it'll get 'natural'...follow SoCalAB's program and get there faster.

His method isn't going to kill you. Some of the other ideas we see pop up on here just might...or worse yet, might make you WISH they'd killed you!

I just want everyone to tell anyone I wasn't about to go out and do this knowing the circumstances. I was simply pondering the thought, I have no problem letting go myself. But thank you for all the comments...

HuggieBaby

I just want everyone to tell anyone I wasn't about to go out and do this knowing the circumstances. I was simply pondering the thought, I have no problem letting go myself. But thank you for all the comments...

HuggieBaby

Umm, a normal saline enema held in after lying down will do a good job of making your backside very insecure...giving that instant gratification.

The thing to keep in mind is that anything placed in that area will be absorbed rapidly...we have someoene, for example, reporting an allergic reaction to a bannana placed in that area.

• 1 month later...

Mmmmm, now your talking .......... bananas .... 4 of them.... and some glycerine, and a piping bag.

Now heres the recipe:

Get your bananas, mash them up.

Mix them with the glycerine..... not too much glycerine at first ..... trust me! (experience is a great teacher)

Put the mix in a piping bag, insert the end, fill yourself up.

Have some patience !! The bananas form the bulk / mush, while the glycerine will create an urgency and cramps after a while, because the mix is mushy and the glycerine is annoying hell out of your bowels they WILL expell the contents sooner or later. The more glycerine you use the sooner it will be, but here patience is the name of the game as you dont want to rush to fill your diaper. Probably for the first 1/2 hour or so you will be able to control yourself but as time goes on the urgency to unload this irritating mess becomes so overpowering that your little ring will just give in and you wont be able to stop yourself.

Things to note..

Use only food grade glycerine from supermarkets or diy cake shops, do not be tempted to use too much glycerine at first as it works by irritating the bowels. If you do go overboard with it be prepared for a very uncomfortable hour or 3 and I dont mean constant pooping.

Banana quantity and size are a personal choice.

Do not plan on going out too far or doing anything strenious later, there can be after effects.

If you prefer to wake up messy, you could just try filling yourself with mushy bananas before bedtime with maybe a hint of glycerine. (I haven't tried this though)

Alternatively if you are not allergic to oats, you could use oats mixed with water to form the consistency you prefer. Without glycerine you may be looking at a couple of hours before having an accident but it depends how much you can hold. With glcerine .... given a looser consistency the results could be almost instant. This is something that would be purely trial and error on your part.

Lemon juice is supposed to have the same effect as glycerine, but be carefull due to the acidity of the stuff.

Above all have fun trying different mixes but please remember how embarrasing it can be in the local hospital if you have to explain how you ended up with a banana stuck up your rear ....... "I slipped over and fell on it doctor" does not sound too convincing.

Please let us know how you get on.

Very Funny,

reminds me of a well know actor that had to go to an ER because he had a hampster or gerbil or something like that stuck up there..lol

Yes it was a radio report from america about 2 gays having some fun, it was entitled "armageddon" or something as this was the 'safety word' they used.

Apparently one of the couple put a hamster tube into the others back passage, and then enticed the hamster into the tube and into the anal track, where upon the hamster dissapeared. The guy at the rear decided to see where the hamster was and lit his lighter to see, this had the affect of ignighting a pocket of methane in his partners back passage projecting the hamster just like a cannon ball and at the same time causing 20 degree burns to his anus, internal track, and buttocks. His partner lost his eyebrows in the 'blast' but fortunately the hamster survived.

Can you imagine the embarasment of having to lie face down, backside up being wheeled through A & E in your local hospital .............

• 2 weeks later...