LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going To A Babysitter

Again, I am new at posting and have so many questions. Has anyone gone to one of these over the night babysitters? I know this is a DL board, but I have wanted someone to change me forever and I feel that is the closest I could get since coming out to anyone close to me is out of the option as of right now. so if you have ever gone to one of these, i do know about the one in AZ and another in OH, let me know your thoughts.

By the way, i am in a Tena Slip Maxi about 6 wettings deep and loving life!!!!

You would probably be a lot better off financially being a DL to not take the extra expense of a "Mommy" Sitter. I'm quite sure if you just wanted the experience of having your diaper changed by someone else you could just find a "local" girl, if you catch my drift, and be changed for $25 or under.

Another option is to use the Craig's list ads under the nursing section. With a little discretion and tact I'm quite sure you would find a willing participant for the small fee for a hour of care. I know we used to have a service a few years back that found you a sitter or changer if you will for a fee of $200.

I found one of my sitters that way. She was a local nurse who after we talked for a few nights really thought the idea was quite interesting and really wanted to give it a go. The place that found her told me I was to pay her $25 a hour, but when I discussed her payment with her, she said that $10 a hour would be fine with her. We would go out and about, to sing karaoke, go to stores and shop, whatever. On her days off of her normal job we were usually together doing something. I would be changed usually 4-5 times a day, along with baths playtime and feedings.

So basically try a simpler approach, $300 + bucks is a bit much for a diaper change. Darn for half that I would even let my Mommy do it...or probably not I'm spoiled and stingy. Best of luck. Personally I'd just find me a SO, and get into a relationship for life.

Where would....how would you find a service like that? (let me know ;) )

However as far as Criag's list I wouldn't mess with people in the nursing section. The reason is most of them are legit people trying to find a medical job; rather, look in the "Erotic Services" section, you might have a better chance there.

The company went out of service, so no go there, they were based in TX somewhere. Craigslist, that's why I said to use tact and discretion. There are many in there that just want a part time job, and most have had to change a wet and poopy diaper before. Money is money to most, they don't really have to know the true reason, they are your employee and it should be left at that keep it professional. They will probably figure you out alot quicker if your wearing Bambino's :P