LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thinking Of Going 24/7

I am new have rekindled my DL self. I have been off and on as a DL and now truly accepting my love to wear diapers. With that said, I am looking to go 24/7 for a couple weeks which has always been a dream. My question for everyone, do you have any tips/ suggestions on how to go about this. I do have an office job and want to be discreet and was thinking of the Attends breathable, but have read about its leaks issues. Any other suggestions for a good diaper?

hey DLboy! Welcome back to the best lifestyle out there! :D

I have been a DL for a long time myself however never really came to terms with it until just about a month ago. I have very recently decided myself to go 24/7 as far as bladder control is concerned. I must say so far I am extremely happy with this decision! Right now I myself and wearing Attends Briefs with waistband. It does have plastic backing however it is fairly quiet. Next I personally am thinking about trying Tena Ultra for the cloth backing. I do know for night time diapers Molicare and/or Tranquility ATN are the best.

If you would like to go 24/7 for atleast a couple of weeks then I say go for it!! :lol:

The Attends breathables are quite good as far as discretion goes. I wear them myself. I haven't had many problems with leaks, or at least no more than you'd get from most diapers (they all leak sometimes).

I think trying 24/7 is not necessarily a bad idea. You can get a good gauge on where you are with this whole thing.

It wont necessarily be 24/7, but 5 days a week 24/7 since I travel on the weekends to see my gf and she has no idea I still indulge in the lifestyle. I think I might go with the regular Attends though and just wear some tight fitting underwear over top.

It really feels great to get all this out finally! I have been off an on now since I was about 8. Ever since I was playing house at my grandmothers and my cousin and i found that box of pampers, I have been hooked!

thanks again for the help and I will keep you updated on the progress. Putting in an order tonight!!!

It really feels great to get all this out finally!

I totally know what you mean! It does feel good to just get it all off of your chest and this great community is the best place to do it. I have to ask, how long have you and your gf been together? She might not know about it but if you have been together for awhile and/or if she is an understanding person why not let her know?

My gf and I have been going out for about 8 years so I know that she should be understanding, but we have somewhat touched on it when she found the email. She is a very understanding person, but i have no clue how she would react to this now, plus i dont want to separate the two of us.

I will definitely look into plastic pants, but dont them make just as much noise?

I will definitely look into plastic pants, but dont them make just as much noise?

That depends, if they are made out of a soft material and you wear something tight fitting over it, they don't make much noise.

But people will not notice. Unless you make it extremely obvious, nobody will notice. Unless they are looking specifically to see if you are wearing nappies.

Do you plan to "go all the way" in them or just wet?

If you can only do store brand diapers, I would suggest Depends adjustable briefs and Pampers Cruisers size 6 as stuffers. Make sure you pee a lot, do NOT hold it or you will have leaks.

To really do it right, I would suggest you mail order the highest absorbency Abena diapers you can get. That way you can have a flood and not worry too much about about leaks. (Assuming you know how to put them on properly.)

It it fun to wear diapers around people all day. I still get a kick out of it.

Most dispsoables, except the very, very cheap ones, are not noisy enought to be heard in an office environment.

I had so much fun wearing around others when I started!

have a great time!!!!

I plan to just wet in them, but not affraid to go all the way. Is it ok to be in a wet diaper all day though?

A couple of notes for you, then good luck with your adventure!

First, I would recommend the Abena Supers for daytime wear, and either the Abena X-plus or the Molicare Super-plus for nighttime. The supers are pretty thirsty and still fairly discreet. They dont make alot of noise, so any time there is background noise, you wont hear them unless you are really listening for it. If you do hear, remember that you are going to be more likely to hear your own diapers than anyone else.

Second, whatever you do, dont wear one diaper all day at work, especially if it is wet. For one, although most of the modern disposables are fairly good at controlling odor, eventually it will develop. Also, there is the possiblility that by doing that you could develop a rash, which would be extremely uncomfortable. Finally, the longer you wear a disposable, the more likely it is that you will develop some leaks somewhere, and those are more difficult to hide than a diaper itself. You shouldnt have to change more than once a day, unless your commute is extreme, but I would plan on changing. Just keep some supplies and a change in a unused compartment of your briefcase or something.

Third, like DiaperedAspie said, most people will not immediately notice that you are wearing. They wont be looking for it, and even if they hear your diapers, they'll pass it off as something else, especially in a noisy office. That said, if you don't take steps to prevent it, eventually someone will find out. Either they'll see you changing, your waistband will stick out, you'll develop a leak, something. So, just be prepared for that. Look into some white onesies to wear as undershirts, that might help a bit as far as concealment goes.

Thats all I've got! Good luck!

If you do hear, remember that you are going to be more likely to hear your own diapers than anyone else.

Really now? I have been wondering about that because since I have been wearing fulltime I do hear a little bit of a crinkle but I keep change or something in my pocket to jingle incase. So you are most likely going to hear your diaper instead of other people??

I'd change at least once a day or more. A rash is no fun! Keep an extra pair of pants in your car just in case so you don't have to worry if you have a leak. You could always accidentally spill water on yourself then go change if you need to disguise a problem at work.

I'd change at least once a day or more. A rash is no fun! Keep an extra pair of pants in your car just in case so you don't have to worry if you have a leak. You could always accidentally spill water on yourself then go change if you need to disguise a problem at work.

Do you recommend changing around mid day? For clean up, do you think wipes will do the trick. I usually take a shower after a change. It be a lot easier if i have someone changing me!!!!

Wow, this been a brilliant thread to read. I am a new DL and at the moment am only wearing them at home but I would like to eventually wear them in the office as well so reading all these comments has been really helpful.

I have really enjoyed getting into being a DL as it has long been something I have been curious about. I have just bought some pullup style ones for now just to see if I really wanted to get into it and I really do...so I wll get some proper diapers and just enjoy the freedom

thanks everyone

Good advice above...

I have been a DL for 20 years. On and off 24/7 during various times, usually for about a minimum of 6 months at a time. I have had 24/7 stretches for over 2 years. Currently 24/7 (or almost so) for three months, but I wore during the days for about at least a year before that.

I have tried most of the brands (of course Depends, Attends, Store brands, etc.. however, not Abena). I prefer the Tena Ultra for everyday wear. It has a cloth like back which keeps the noise almost non-existant. It has leaked on me, but it had been a long time before that change and I attribute that to my fault. The Tena's have never leaked at work on me, and noone has ever noticed any bulge. I have a mix of office work (sitting on my workstation chair) and field work (actively moving around working) and the Tena's don't leak. They hold together (the cotton absorbant material) pretty good during vigorous activity. I never have used plastic pants with the Tena's.

If you wet around or before lunchtime, you will definitely have to change - otherwise it will start to stink like urine in about 1-2 hours depending upon your concentrate. When I have to change (by myself), I just discretely slip a diaper from my backpack under my arm and go to the restroom. I usually use toilet paper to wipe any excess moisture, but I sometimes take a very small travel pack of wipes (holds like 10 wipes).

If you can generally hold it, and wet in the afternoon (3 or later), then you can probably just wear it the rest of the day and change at home, or on the way out of the office.

Disposables don't work at me at night because my boner. I wear cloth diapers with the front folded over my member, and plastic pants. When wearing cloth, plastic pants are a must, otherwise the cloth will soak through immediately and leak. Cloth diapers need to be put in a pale, usually filled with water, otherwise if they sit too long before washing, they dry out and start to stink like ammonia.

Fortunately, my current situation affords me regular (daytime if I call, after work, and weekend) diaper changes by my mother-in-law and to a lesser extent (usually just a nightime pinning), my wife. I have about 6 cases of Tena Ultra's in the garage, and have 5 cloth diapers and plastic pants in the dresser, and have no intention of decreasing my 24/7 diaper use in the near future.

Good luck with your endeavor!