LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told My Mom! Not Good!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be realistic about how much you wear them, or you might have a church youth group of people your own age figuring it out -- and I wouldn't put my money on someone your own age being able to bite their tongue.

I'm not sure if you have a job or not, or if you have a year of highschool left, or whatever, but you should consider securing some sort of income, and go back to buying your own diapers.

I for one cant belive they took it this far....i just got up today and my parents came back 11:30 rather than 4:30 in the afternoon, she walked in as i only had one on, looked at me, for a second, then said why she came back early, didnt even mention the diaper i was wearing.

i walked down stairs and then she said, u feeling ill again? She must of thought i had food poisoning, thats what i told her a week or so back :D

Anyway i just think they overacted and took it to far, let them be is what i say.

Anyway i just think they overacted and took it to far, let them be is what i say.

The problem is that what is overreacting for one family is underreacting for another. It's like some families yell and others put up a wall of silence. We know what we've grown up with and that is what's normal to us. Still's parents reacted the way they did and nothing can change that now. We should just be thankful that Still hasn't been sent to some camp to be "cured" of his deviant behaviour. I'm sure he's thankful for that!

I am thankful for that!

Im cutting back on how often i wear diapers so my parents and shrink will notice that i dont wear them all the time. They dont seem to care that I wear them now and i want to keep it that way so gonna make it look like a sometime thing and not an all the time thing.

Shrink asked me about fetish clothes today. Wanted to know if i wore other stuff like girls clothes or panties. Told her i wasnt into none of that and didnt think diapers was a fetish for me either. Just what i like to wear.

"Im cutting back on how often i wear diapers so my parents and shrink will notice that i dont wear them all the time. They dont seem to care that I wear them now and i want to keep it that way so gonna make it look like a sometime thing and not an all the time thing."

Sounds like a good idea, Still.

I want to thank you for sharing your story and concerns with us. It's pretty clear from the comments here you have lots of friends here who care about the best for you and your family. I also am one who thinks about your situation quite a bit during the day. Though, as I mentioned, I don't have the faith I used to, I can't help wishing you the best in my thoughts.

Did you ever have a chance to look at Bittergrey's site? Wondering if you found anything new or useful there.

Again, hugs and best wishes

Joey

I have to say its scary to see what some people will do under their beliefs or 'religion' - the pressure to conform to what they believe or what they think they should believe is scary - camps and religious shrinks - horrid.

SO many wars have started under the excuse of religion - and so many silimar cases to this one shown above.

Its a shame that the religious - who I thought are supposed to be loving and caring of others - always seem to be amazingly lacking in understanding of others needs or wants.

if its not written in that stupid book - then its wrong evil and needs changing.

Have faith in yourself and your own strength - you know wearing diapers isnt wrong and enough doctors will also tell you masterbating isnt wrong - its natual and healthy!

Your case has gone from confessing to being taken to a shrink to now being placed (briefly) in a mental hopital - its gone way too far. You need to get back to a normal routine, work/school and stop being pushed about by elders, or you'll never be able to stand on your own two feet.

Living at home doesn't mean you have to do everything - respect is a two way street. Ask them to respect your differences, and you'll respect their.

Then get on with your life.

DP

to be honest regligion is a powerful thing, NEVER underesitment it. you see nations killing each other over which one is the true one, even that stupid book(as you refered to it) talks about that.

yes many people take it to an extream cult-like level which is bad but usually when their thats bad its usually too late to get them to settle on their beliefs.

though i agree respect is a two way road and so far your lane has been under worked by your parents. though i guess give them time and they will see why you are who you are.

Most people say money is the root of all evil. I disagree, I believe religion is the root of all evil. No one wants to admit it but there are always extremists. And something else, all war is started by religion or conspiracy. Just think of it this way, if George Bush wasn't president, we wouldn't be in Iraq right now, we would be in our own country helping the Hurricane Katrina victims. Get your priorities straight Bush.

I told my mom that I like to wear diapers and want a mommy or daddy to take care of me because I still feel like I need to be controled. She went off about how sick I am and told the pastor of our church I need help. He came over today and he and mom have decided I need to go to some christian program where they teach you to not act on impulses to do weird sexual things and will teach me to have normal healthy relationships.

I am 18 but can't afford to move out so I guess I dont have much choice but to go.

It's my fault really. I know my mom is a bit of a religious nut but I thought being 18 she'd just let me be who I am. Don't tell your family about your fetish unless youre sure they'll be okay with it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I told my mom that I like to wear diapers and want a mommy or daddy to take care of me because I still feel like I need to be controled. She went off about how sick I am and told the pastor of our church I need help. He came over today and he and mom have decided I need to go to some christian program where they teach you to not act on impulses to do weird sexual things and will teach me to have normal healthy relationships.

I am 18 but can't afford to move out so I guess I dont have much choice but to go.

It's my fault really. I know my mom is a bit of a religious nut but I thought being 18 she'd just let me be who I am. Don't tell your family about your fetish unless youre sure they'll be okay with it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry to hear about the problems that your honesty has caused with your mother. Unlike most of the responses here, I believe your honesty will go further to you being accepted by your mom, even if not understood. I am a non-ab so I guess I come at this problem from a different perspective.

You seem a little confused as to why you like to wear diapers. You stated that you wear them because you want to be controlled by a mommy or a daddy. Guess what, your real mom is trying to control your life. Isn't that what you are seeking.

Although I agree with others hear that at 18yrs old, you should be able to do what you wish, but remember, you live under her roof so she has some say over your life.

As to the others who seem to disagree with your decision to be honest with your mother, my question to them is, if being an ab is ok, why be ashamed to hide it. Secrecy gives the impression that one is hiding something bad. Look at the advances in acceptance that gays have made. Once consigned to the "closet", gays have began to advance their lifestyle with pride and have achieved some degree of acceptance, although slowly. I wish you all the best.

Luv,

Mommy Leather

You seem rather misguided about the interplay between religion and wars. It is true that wars have been fought in the name of religion. One can look at the Crusades and the Time of Troubles in the UK. However, how do you explain the wars that the Romans, Spartans and Carthaginians fought. They did not subscribe to any one religion nor did their wars seek anything other than imperialistic goals. Also, how do you explain wars instigated by formerly communist regimes that were atheistic. To understand why men go to war against each other, try reading Thomas Hobbes, who believed that man when you get down to its basic denominator is an animal. That is why groups of humns developed governments, namely for protection from aother humans

Just a observation here - I don't think we were being asked for advice or comments regarding religion in this thread. Why not take this part of the discussion over to Daphne's thread "Ascension"? It's 'next door' in The Rest of Your Life. ;)

Dolly

Just a clarification, while the Communist regimes are officially atheistic, it's only because they want the people to treat the party as their church, and not worship other "gods". I think the point they were trying to make was that religions provides a convienient excuse that it's very difficult to dispute because it supposedly comes from a perfect divine being.

Regardless ML is right that it's gone way too far. The next step is going to be involuntary hospitalization.

Have faith in yourself and your own strength - you know wearing diapers isnt wrong and enough doctors will also tell you masterbating isnt wrong - its natual and healthy!

Your case has gone from confessing to being taken to a shrink to now being placed (briefly) in a mental hopital - its gone way too far. You need to get back to a normal routine, work/school and stop being pushed about by elders, or you'll never be able to stand on your own two feet.

Living at home doesn't mean you have to do everything - respect is a two way street. Ask them to respect your differences, and you'll respect their.

Then get on with your life.

DP

I don't think wearing diapers is wrong and even my shrink doesn't think masturbating is wrong. Not doing it is just a way for me to clear my head a little and think about what I really want. Not just what feels good that second.

I won't turn my back on my family or my religion. I am sorry if some people can't understand that but I need my family and friends and church. They are part of me. A more important part of me than sex or what underwear I wear.

Things are getting better and making more sense to me. I needed to be in the mental health center (not a hospital!) when I was there. Now I don't need that. And I'm glad my family is helping me sort stuff out even if it is a little humiliating.

I need the help! I got myself raped looking for comfort from strangers because I was too scared to talk to girls and start a real relationship or to let my family find out I like wearing diapers. That was dumb! They aren't trying to make me change who I am just make better decisions.

Good for you, Still! If you feel you need help, then it's good that you're getting it. Please take all advice that you get on this board with a grain of salt. It's very easy to give advice when you're not in someone else's shoes, living someone else's life. Do what is best for you. If your gut is telling you it's wrong, then listen.

It does look as though things are going better for you, and that you and your family have been able to communicate in order that all could find our what each was trying to tell the other. Communication is often difficult among parents and children. Each has to rationalize what the other is trying to say, why they say it and to what end they are attempting to reach. We have preconceived notions as to what we think is best for our kids, and are hard pressed to set down, discuss the sitution, and work towards an agreeable solution. Sounds as though the counselor has helped substantially, also. It's great that you sound so much better than when this all started. Keep up the good work and hopefully the parents will be able to continue to set back, listen, think, and consider what is for your good as well as the family. :thumbsup:

Glad to see your still in the occasional diaper :) and sorry to hear about the reaction you got from your parents, still things looking up now.

Please be careful in telling friends that are not ab/dl`s, I`ve told six people since my real life started at 23 mainly because It was just to obvious when you came in my flat the cot, playpen and dozens of teddies just gave it away. although my mum, sister and a close work friend and a best friend where absolutly brillant about everything, two people who I had both known for over 6 years, stitched me up big time. things got very bad, ending up with me moving back 100 miles with mum again.

Stay diapered if its what you want !!

Things are going much better now, thanks!

This morning I had to go to the Mental Health Center for a required check-up so they could see I was still doing okay. After that my dad and me went fishing. I wore a diaper so I wouldn't have to pee in the woods. That's embarrassing to me!

My dad asked if I wanted to go swimming since it'll be too cold to before long but I told him I couldn't cuz I had a diaper on under my shorts. He was okay with it and said that at least I wouldn't be asking to stop to pee on the way home.

Every time dad and me leave the house mom cleans up my room for me. She emptied out what was my junk drawer and put my diapers in there instead. So I guess that means they are both cool with me wearing them.

Every time dad and me leave the house mom cleans up my room for me. She emptied out what was my junk drawer and put my diapers in there instead. So I guess that means they are both cool with me wearing them.

I know you live under your mother's roof, but I think you deserve more respect from her. Look at it this way: you should trust your parents to be up front with you, and they should trust you to be up front with them. You're 18. You can clean your own room, and you should. Dude, 18 -- a level of privacy is what normal 18 year olds have. Your mother shouldn't be going through your things on a regular basis. That is a sign of her EXTREME distrust of you.

Do you go through your parents' room when they are gone? Would they appreciate that?

I understand parents have rules you must follow, but once you are a LEGAL adult, there should be some level of mutual respect.

Going to be a bad day.

Mom caught me drinking some of dad's alcohol last night. Not drunk or anything was just trying it. They were both really mad but said they didn't know how to handle it.

They came with me to therapy and talked it out with my shrink. I made them see I don't drink and haven't done it before but they were still upset. Mom has insisted that there be no alcohol in the house which means dad can't have any either. For dad's part he wanted to know how to punish me. He said normally at 18 that would be grounds to make me move out but he doesn't think that's a good idea. And mom wouldn't allow that either.

The shrink asked me what an appropriate punishment would be and I stupidly said a spanking or something. They agreed with the spanking idea. Dad had to go to work so I'm going to get my punishment when he gets home tonight. Haven't been spanked since I was 14 so very nervous and scared!

I think you missed my point. You're 18. Clean your whole room. The more your mother does for you, the harder she makes it for you to EVER be independent. And she should respect you enough NOT to go through your things. "Cleaning" is a lame excuse.

A healthy and normal 18 year is able be independent from his family -- even if he chooses not to be. But, at 18 you should have developed the faculties, habits, knowledge and abilities to do it yourself.

I'm 23 and I'm living with my parents -- but since I turned 18 I went to college, graduated, lived hundreds of miles away from home on my own, etc. At 18 I was able to take care of myself.

I'm gonna be frank here: I think you've got your eyes closed and you need to open them. In this thread I've watched you write about doing some pretty stupid things. Stop kidding yourself. Stop and think things over before you do them. Don't just do what pops into your mind, don't speak without thinking. You'll just dig yourself a deeper hole. Make some sort of realization about what the consequences of your actions will be, and think about them. I get the feeling somewhere in your mind, you know what will happen most of the time, and you're causing yourself the problems. Wake yourself up to it. Stop denying it. To quote one of my favorite bands, "Just open your eyes and realize the way it's always been."

At the very bottom of it, I think you're not respecting your parents very much. For as much of a control freak as your mother seems to be, I think you're using your parents. I'm not sure if you're doing it consciously or subconsciously, but you are doing it. You used them to put you into a situation where they play into your AB/DL lifestyle. They treat you like a child, and you encourage it. You get them to buy you diapers and spank you.

There is nothing wrong with the AB/DL lifestyle, but that is presuming it is between consensual adults. You've basically forced your parents into it -- they didn't choose it for themselves. It is a vicious cycle -- they don't want to let you grow up, and basically you're helping them keep it that way -- you and your parents just use different techniques.

Even with as bad of a first experience you had finding a "daddy," it seems to me that you need to establish more friendships with people interested in the AB/DL lifestyle -- like you're doing online. Your parents shouldn't have to be your release. You may have other issues that you need to work out with them, but it shouldn't be that. You really need to put some lines of division in your life... figure out which parts go where.

I'm not saying your parents can't be a part of your life, or that they can't know about the diapers. They just shouldn't be the focus of it.

Bummer about the alcohol thing, but once again, by the time you're 18 you should be smart enough not to get caught -- hell, by 18 you should know someone who is 21 who would buy for you. This hearkens back to the idea of getting a job -- you'd be amazed how easy it is to find someone to buy booze for you if you work with them for a while. Not telling you to go break the law, but once again, I'm bringing it down to a lack of respect for your parents. You're an adult -- if you want to go break the law, you shouldn't make it their responsibility to deal with you when you do.

Personally, I love WI -- drinking is legal at any age with the consent and presence of a parent, legal guardian, or of-age spouse.

I'm sorry if I seem in your face about this, but I tend to be an opinionated SOB sometimes. I do wish you only the best, and part of that is learning to grow up and grow down at the same time -- in a manner that doesn't stop you from leading a normal, happy life.