LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Told My Mom! Not Good!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey , StillNeedControl !!

Are you still with us?? The long silence is worrisome!

Hoping you are doing much better, that relationships are building, that parents are dealing, and you are happy.

Hugs, Joey

Interesting situation.

I myself haven't lived at home in 10 years cause my parents are too conservative for my tastes, plus my father and I have a history of not getting along, cause we are too much alike, and set in our ways.

I also haven't been to church in that decade as well, due to the fact that the church I grew up with was not an overwhelmingly welcome place for me. I was treated as an oucast, like someone who was not welcome there at all. I was teased by the youth group, and the minister cracked jokes about me behind my back.

I fell out of place there, so after a huge fight with my father in January 1995, I quit going. I moved out of my folks house in August of that year when I went to a school in Columbus, OH for the hearing impaired.

I have NEVER told my folks about my diaper fetish, and they don't know what I do, cause I keep it secret. It is not worth my father and I having another blowout over it, plus it does help now that my parents are living in PA and out of Ohio. I am an AB, and some of my friends know, but only the ones I trust I tell.

I only hope things work for the best dude, and hope it all goes well.

BabyChris121675