LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Awsome Thing 2day

Guest ewK

I can't spell to save my life but most of the time except for pm's I usually take the time to look up how to spell the words I am trying to type. I really don't know why I am so bad at spelling. I have an engineering degree so I am educated, guess I lucked out that you dont spell math.

The education thing:

I went to a public school and was in the top of my class. I am just naturally good at learning pretty much anything. When I went off to college I could tell I was behind on what I learned from what the other freshmen already knew, most of those came from private schools. So I do agree private schools tend to be ahead of public but I still excelled in college. If I had a choice between choosing private or public for myself or kids I probably would still go with public, I perfer that type of schooling experience. My fiancee even will agree with me on sending our future children to public school and she has experienced both in her school years.

I definitely want to teach in a public school, I love the challenge of the behavioral kids and those who have learning disabliities... I know I'm not suppose to have favorites, but I can't help it... they are my favorite kids..... I went to both a public and private school.....and now teaching in a public school I see the difference in a lot of ways....

As for, if and when we have children....they will either go to a private school or be homeschooled....and it has nothing to do with private school having a better education, it only has to do with the violence and problems in public schools today.... The things I have seen just in an elementary school.... I can't tell you how many first graders have been suspended this year alone... I figure by the time I have a kid, and they are old enough to go to school... it will only be worse.....unless of course its a pretty good school without much trouble...and not the inner city school that I work in now..... but I do love it!

I definitely want to teach in a public school, I love the challenge of the behavioral kids and those who have learning disabliities... I know I'm not suppose to have favorites, but I can't help it... they are my favorite kids..... I went to both a public and private school.....and now teaching in a public school I see the difference in a lot of ways....

You sounds like my mom tigger and she has been at it 30+ years with 1st graders so I think your future has a good out look. Your teaching for the right purpose not just for a pay check.

Earlier when I said I dont worry about spelling in pm. I didn't mean it as I talk in that textmessage talk I just dont take the time to go look up the word but I do usually use the complete word.

P.S Tigger: We havn't talked in a long time we need to fix that.

Guest Nohg

I've been to both public and private, and I'd have to say public did a bang up job of getting me ready for college. Of course, I went to Indian Hill (the place where all the kids do drugs in Traffic) so my experience is woefully atypical.

Wow reading this thread made me realize, that I think as far as how people type becomes addicting myself I remember in high school sometimes wanting to abbreviate things, I'm not the greatest speller in the world. I remember the teacher telling us he had someone, who submited a paper with LOL's on it. I think that the way things have come, people really do use LOL I can see on a text message wanting to keep it short, because you get more in that way. I remember for some reason writing a paper and putting Some1 instead of someone.. I felt so stupid, but because I was used to putting Some1 instead of the actual I actually wrote that in my paper. I didn't submit it though I caught it laughed and changed it.

Point is I really think people can end up becoming creatures of habits with the way things are written.

Can you imagine in a couple years from now teachers exepting that, because it will get added as vocabulary.

I say WOOT all the time, one day someone informed me that , that word would/will/ does now appear in the English Dictonairy (there's a hard word to spell)

Anyways, that's my rant