LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Awsome Thing 2day

Guest ewK

Okay, 1 im new here. 2 what happened 2day.

Okay, I went 2 the pool today and I went and got changed and the garbage was emtpy, and then some girls (like 14, 15 and hot) walked in the washroom, then I needed to go to the washroom, so one of em went in the washroom and the others in the locker room, wen she came out I went in and in the garbage was a baby diaper, only big enuf for a teenager. she was the only 1 to go into the bathroom after me so I was like wow, thats hot. It was pissed in and I put it on and went in it, took it off put it back then went and swam then left. So either i found som1 with problems or another dl. that was awsome lol

When did the school system stop teaching grammar and spelling?

Right around the time that they quit spanking in school and claimed everybody had A.D.D. (no offense to those who truly do.)

About the same time they stopped teaching common sense and right from wrong.

When did the school system stop teaching grammar and spelling?

sometime in the 90s when they decided to focus more on warping our political views

Now these warped minded graduates are teaching the next generation to spell incorrectly and use bad grammar.

sometime in the 90s when they decided to focus more on warping our political views

When the President decided his "No child left behind" program went National. Now the entire country are more focus on standardized assessments that determine whether or not teachers will have a job in the fall. When schools close librarys and put that money into testing manuals, you know your education system in fucked.

I am a teacher and nothing annoys me more than a person who can not spell...... its almost as bad as hearing nails on the chalkboard...

Public education sucks...... private education does not....that's because the government doesn't have a say in private school education.....and it could also be because instead of putting money into educational things, they need to buy new football uniforms every year and they need a new football stadium and they need new equipment..... but........ the jocks can't spell a thing, but that's ok!.... cause afterall...they will be earning more than me! lol

I am a teacher and nothing annoys me more than a person who can not spell...... its almost as bad as hearing nails on the chalkboard...

Public education sucks...... private education does not....that's because the government doesn't have a say in private school education.....and it could also be because instead of putting money into educational things, they need to buy new football uniforms every year and they need a new football stadium and they need new equipment..... but........ the jocks can't spell a thing, but that's ok!.... cause afterall...they will be earning more than me! lol

To be honest Tigger the kids are the same here in the UK too. I think it all comes down to the fact that 99% of the written communication they do is either by text or by email, so many of the younger generation think this is acceptable in any situation. Obviously, when we were at school there were no cell phones or email, so we had to write/type on paper.

Beth

Public school works just fine as long as the parents have a more active role in their children's education..

In my case - thank god for Grandma. (god rest her soul)

Public school works just fine as long as the parents have a more active role in their children's education..

In my case - thank god for Grandma. (god rest her soul)

Actually..... not.... the education as a whole, whether parents are involved or not... sucks..... if you compare public and private schools... private school education excels public anytime.... private schools are well more advanced in their education than public schools.....I'm not saying that public schools don't work, any education for that matter works if your parents are supportive... I'm talking educationaly, curriculum.... sucks

For example.... in my school that I am teaching at currently has done very well in the reading program that they have adopted, but their math scores are falling greatly.... you need a balance, but apparently, public schools don't see a need for that...and we are not the only school here that it has happened too...

but everyone is entitled to their own opinion... on paper, private schools blow public schools out of the water...they are at least one year in advance... for example... an 8th grader in a public school is doing probably 8th grade work... in a private school an 8th grader is doing 9th grade work, possibly 10th....

but anyways.... I personally don't want to teach in a private school, I perfer public schools....they definitely need better teachers

To be honest Tigger the kids are the same here in the UK too. I think it all comes down to the fact that 99% of the written communication they do is either by text or by email, so many of the younger generation think this is acceptable in any situation. Obviously, when we were at school there were no cell phones or email, so we had to write/type on paper.

Beth

I agree with you Beth.... it drives me insane when people talk in text.... I read a post the other day on DD by a 40 yr old.... and it drove me nuts becuase it was nothing but text talking... its annoying... I must admit I don't put in every " ' " in my contractions, but I do try to spell everything out instead of using "u" or UR or Urself...... blah

I can't spell to save my life but most of the time except for pm's I usually take the time to look up how to spell the words I am trying to type. I really don't know why I am so bad at spelling. I have an engineering degree so I am educated, guess I lucked out that you dont spell math.

The education thing:

I went to a public school and was in the top of my class. I am just naturally good at learning pretty much anything. When I went off to college I could tell I was behind on what I learned from what the other freshmen already knew, most of those came from private schools. So I do agree private schools tend to be ahead of public but I still excelled in college. If I had a choice between choosing private or public for myself or kids I probably would still go with public, I perfer that type of schooling experience. My fiancee even will agree with me on sending our future children to public school and she has experienced both in her school years.

I can't spell to save my life but most of the time except for pm's I usually take the time to look up how to spell the words I am trying to type. I really don't know why I am so bad at spelling. I have an engineering degree so I am educated, guess I lucked out that you dont spell math.

The education thing:

I went to a public school and was in the top of my class. I am just naturally good at learning pretty much anything. When I went off to college I could tell I was behind on what I learned from what the other freshmen already knew, most of those came from private schools. So I do agree private schools tend to be ahead of public but I still excelled in college. If I had a choice between choosing private or public for myself or kids I probably would still go with public, I prefer that type of schooling experience. My fiancee even will agree with me on sending our future children to public school and she has experienced both in her school years.

I would honestly rather read a badly spelt post than one in text speak. Don't get me wrong, text speak is okay, if you are actually sending a text! It is easier to do on a phone than spelling out the full word, but why is it so difficult to type a word on your keyboard?

Beth

I would honestly rather read a badly spelt post than one in text speak. Don't get me wrong, text speak is okay, if you are actually sending a text! It is easier to do on a phone than spelling out the full word, but why is it so difficult to type a word on your keyboard?

Beth

I honestly thing it has come down to laziness..... the generations coming up have NO idea how lucky and fortunate they are to have the technology that they have now! My spell checker was a dictionary..... my keyboard was on an old typewriter....and cell phones... none existent....

I remember having to work for things.... my parents didn't just hand me anything, I worked for it... now, kids expect things to be just given to them because they want it.... I have had first graders come to school with cell phones! They aren't responsible enough to take care of their toys or clean their bedroom or even wipe their own butts good, but give them a cell phone to take to school anyways!