LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Underjams

I think they will, check out my review... if you spend some time stretching them they get super-big!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45zXqfUMhYc

Well, what about the fact that the package says up to 85 pounds, but the XL goodnites say 125 pounds?

I know goodnites won't fit me... I have a 38" waist, weigh around 198lbs, and have thick "thunder thighs". So I doubt these new Underjams would fit me.

Well, what about the fact that the package says up to 85 pounds, but the XL goodnites say 125 pounds?

I know goodnites won't fit me... I have a 38" waist, weigh around 198lbs, and have thick "thunder thighs". So I doubt these new Underjams would fit me.

The weight things are both on the low side. Underjams are very stretchy--I wouldn't say it's impossible for you to get into them, but you might have more problems with the elastic splitting than those who are a bit smaller.

I have a 34-35" waist, and I picked up some Underjams the other day. They fit, though rather short (as expected) in the crotch area. They also have a tendency to tear after a while of wearing. More like wearing through than tearing though - so it's gradual. As for absorbency, kind of what you would expect for something advertised for 85lbs. (and I weigh 200+). For comfort, they are very stretchy, but they fit rather comfortably, amazingly. Other than that, the novelty is neat for me, but I don't think I'll buy any more. (Unless they make larger ones).

Just my $0.02

i have a 42 inch waist and they fit me, although gotta be kinda careful not to put you finger threw the sides like i did with the first one i put on. Other then that, they fit ok, they are super strechy, kinda feels like a low cut bikini. Not that i can wear bikinis alot

Kari

Guest Baby_brad

Jewel-Osco (albertsons, any supervalu company) has them on sale for 9.99 I think regularly 13 I think the sign said.