LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Good Ways To Make Your Self Piss In Your Diaper?

hey just wondering is there any good way to make your self piss in your diaper to the point its soaked ive done it twice by getting hot watter and just sticking my hand in the glass till i went but its just been hard for me to actually use my diaper like its supposed to any other tips or tricks to make your self wet your pants till the diaper is soaked

Wow, I think it's almost a crime to wear diapers so regularly but not use them!

For most people, I think it helps to be standing. My trick has always been to wait until I feel the need to go, then take a deep breath and relax my body "down there" while exhaling. Lately I've also been able to open my sphincter by just contracting and releasing the muscle in my extreme lower abdomen. Another suggestion: pour a little water in there yourself first. If you pee after placing your hand in warm water, just think what could happen when it comes in contact with <ahem> another appendage. ;)

It shouldnt be that difficult to go pee. If it is then you probably need to be drinking more fluids :-/

No amount of hand-in-water, hypnosis, or whatever other method you choose will help you take a leak if there's nothing to leak.

Just relax and try not to think about it, I used to find it hard to pee my nappy but I've worn them so much now that it just happens without me even trying. I also used to find it really hard to go poo poo in my nappy but these days I have to try really hard to stop myself.

I actually had a genuine accident the other day where I was wetting my nappy and I accidently pooped myself (it was a big, squidgy one too), I don't normally go poo poo in my nappies cos it's only ever me there to clean up but there honestly was no avoiding this one, I didn't even feel it coming. :(:blush:

The best way I have found is to go somewhere, that when you leak you know you won't have to clean it up, like stand in a bathtub, or go outside, or go to the basement, once you get it in your mind that it's OK for me to leak, things will go as you want them.

I did have troulbe the first few times in fact i waited quite along time, and couldn't go so I unfastened the diaper an went in the toilet, then i wanted the sensation of a wet diaper just to see what it felt like, so I went to the kitchen and got the water sprayer from the sink and adjusted the temp of the water so I wouldn't burn or freeze myself, and filled the diaper a little at a time.

After that I wetted not easily but wetted just the same, and it got easyer as i went along, now I can walk down the street and wet as much as I want, when I need to go.

Good Luck and stay diapered, if you want to....B

heh. actually, I'm working on un-potty training myself a little too! (just peeing though; I'm fine with wet but not messy) I'm okay with peeing standing up (I started in the bathtub, like someone mentioned, to minimize potential leak-damage), but I find myself getting 'stage fright' when I'm not by myself - no matter how much I have to go. I've even found myself (almost unconsciously) squirming and doing the 'pee-pee dance' to keep myself from going. I think I'm probably just overly-worried about leaks. :)

tonight, I'm gonna see what happens when I drink a lot of liquid before bed. hopefully, I won't leak; if I do, tomorrow's laundry day anyway! (just in case, I'm double-diapering tonight).

so, anyway, just wanted to say keep at it - as suggested by previous posters, lots of liquid and standing up are big helps. :)

Guest Wet n' Poopy in NC

hey just wondering is there any good way to make your self piss in your diaper to the point its soaked ive done it twice by getting hot watter and just sticking my hand in the glass till i went but its just been hard for me to actually use my diaper like its supposed to any other tips or tricks to make your self wet your pants till the diaper is soaked

I found this in my internet wanderings and it works GREAT!

It involves a breathing technique for people with shy bladder syndrome.

It takes a little practice at first, but once you get it down pat, you can almost pee on demand. No matter how much is in your bladder.

http://www.paruresis.org/FAQ/faq_page_23.htm

That last technique mentioned from the shy bladder site looks like it could take loads of practice. Right now I'm just trying to get to the point of holding my breath past 40 seconds at every attempt. Practicing this is almost like working out, you get better and better and it's physically straining (to an point in it's own way).

I can't pee on demand and I haven't mastered peeing laying down......just can't do it. However, if I touch (gently stroke) the area at the top of my arse crack (were a tail would be joined on a monkey) I pee without control.

Does anyone else share this, or even know why?

Beth

Guest diapered67

Relax. For me I could wet the diaper sitting or standing, lol.... in bed was hard. Relaxation is the key, that and drink alot of fluids... After time it comes natural for me.... Have to wear a diaper at night so I do not wet the bed.

Yea, to add to the overall theory of the thread, it's all about mental inhibition. You have to get your subconcious use to the idea by repetition and it will slowly come....t' means practice...lol.

• 2 months later...
Guest dodgedart

Just FYI...

"Pee" is nicer than "piss".

You urinate when you arre talking to the docs ect. you pee when you normaly talk about it ya piss after quie a few beers lol or have no class

• 2 months later...

I didn't find it hard to pee in diapers the first time. The second I put one on, slept, woke up a few hours later and pissed no bother. I can do it sitting down now. Last week I did it while walking about downstairs.

I had basically no problem. But I drink a lot of water, like about 500ml per hour I'm awake if I'm at home, less if I'm out places though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

relaxing is a big part of it. if you mentally tell yourself that its ok to do this and the diaper is there for its reason then you should be ok. also drinking alot of liquid helps alot. i find that when i drink iced tea i have to go alot. so drink tea! or beer, either work. lol

• 2 months later...

Just FYI...

"Pee" is nicer than "piss".

Yes... I would also appreciate the use of 'pee' rather than 'piss'. We're not trying to be vulgar here, right?

I can't pee on demand and I haven't mastered peeing laying down......just can't do it. However, if I touch (gently stroke) the area at the top of my arse crack (were a tail would be joined on a monkey) I pee without control.

Does anyone else share this, or even know why?

Beth

No, but if someone gently touches the back of my neck, right below/around the line where there isn't any more hair growing out, I kind of have a sort of spasm with all my muscles (Nothing severe, just slight tingling and relaxation of all my muscles... actually feels really good.), and if I have a full bladder, and they kept touching me there, I'd probably wet myself.

• 3 weeks later...

Increasing water consumption is a prerequisite = not having an empty / partially empty bladder.

Manual stimulation of the detruser muscle is obtained by drumming your fingers on your bladder. (tapping your forefinger followed by each finger in turn until you reach your little finger and repeating on your stomach just below the waistband of your diaper) This will cause you to urinate if there is enough urine in your bladder and you are relaxed enough.

Psychological stimulation involves sound and sight of running water and the inbuilt confidence that the action will not cause you discomfort = prime trigger of your subconscious mind to get toilet trained. This means that you have to believe that the diaper you are wearing is capable for the purpose intended and will not leak and or damage / destroy anything else AND/OR that you don't care if it does AND/OR it is what you are supposed to do = infantile belief. A baby doesn't know or care if his/her diaper is capable AND does not know/care if he/she is wearing protection AND does not know / care / cannot associate yet that to wet and or mess will cause self discomfort if his/her diaper leaks.