LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Diaper Brand

Ravenyasha

What is your favorite brand of diapers?  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite brand of diapers?

• attends
    • depends
    • tena
    • molicare
    • goodnites
    • pampers
    • abri
    • luvs
    • tranquility

• 1 year later...

The old style of attends were my favorite (hence the user name). They were nice and thick and very absorbent. in my opinion though they have gotten alot worse in the past 3 years. they are thinner and don't hold as much. So now I use depend with a boost pad which in my opinion cannot be beat. they are relatively cheap easy to get and with the boost pad hold an incredible amount.

Unfortunately though I am living with my parents at the moment and not able to wear at all :crybaby:

the next time i am living alone i intend to try the secure plus and x plus which i hear are great.

But for now its depend with depend boost pad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
On 1/9/2005 at 9:02 AM, pink nappies said:

There wasnt an option for my favourite brand Tender Care :o So I voted for Tena coz they are my favourite from that list.

There should have been other/specify. I just picked what I thought was best from that list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I've tried 24/7s, M4s, BetterDrys, and Rearz, and I think that Rearz are by far the best. All the other ones are good for their own reasons, but Rearz are just softer and squishier than anything else. Although they can be expensive and there was that ABDL copyright/trademark controversy, they're still the best diapers imo

My favorite brand is Seni diapers. They have a size between medium and large that fits me perfectly. They have a really good selection of different obsorbant capacities throughout their line of diapers from light incontinence to severe incontinence. I have never had a problem with them leaking and I wear them around the clock to keep my bladder and bowel accidents contained.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wear ComFiDry 24/7's for my go to overnight and out longer times. North Shore has one called Mega Max and they are a close but run about $50 more for the same amount, I have tried a few of the abdl style ones  and most are good just mix in. I use the stickers to make MY DIAPERS feel more babyish