LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cute Lil Bi Boy Living In South East England

Hewwos :P

I'm a slim, attractive 24yr old Bi AB boy in the south east of the UK, I've been an AB pretty much all my life (Well since the age of 7.)

I visited an AB nursery last year for the first time and have been a couple of times since then, pretty much since my first visit to the nursery I wear a nappy and panties in everyday life whenever possible.

Anyway I'm looking to meet Cute boys of a similar age to me (18-26) that would like to chat, be my daddy or play babys.

Let me know if you're up for it.

Huggies

AbBoyBlue :)

• 1 month later...
Guest happyguy

Hewwos :P

I'm a slim, attractive 24yr old Bi AB boy in the south east of the UK, I've been an AB pretty much all my life (Well since the age of 7.)

I visited an AB nursery last year for the first time and have been a couple of times since then, pretty much since my first visit to the nursery I wear a nappy and panties in everyday life whenever possible.

\

Anyway I'm looking to meet Cute boys of a similar age to me (18-26) that would like to chat, be my daddy or play babys.

Let me know if you're up for it.

Huggies

AbBoyBlue :)

hi there. =) i'm currently living in london and i'm curious about wearing diapers and wetting myself. i've just discovered the whole scene a few weeks ago and have been curious eversince. i'm 20 years old and would like to find out more about the whole scene. thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi there. =) i'm currently living in london and i'm curious about wearing diapers and wetting myself. i've just discovered the whole scene a few weeks ago and have been curious eversince. i'm 20 years old and would like to find out more about the whole scene. thanks.

i live in bournemouth :)

If either of you want to chat you can email on abboyblue @ Yahoo.com :)