LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Droopy Diapers

I slept last night in a snug fitting Molicare Super Plus. It fit nice and tight when I went to sleep, but over the course of the night it became a bit loose, I suppose. I woke up and it rested "baggy" and drooped a fair bit. I was curious - do most of you wear briefs or other form fitting underwear over your diapers at night to keep it in place? Or do you just wear the diaper and that's it? Or is this a common Molicare problem? Cheers.

when im at home and going to be able to do this i usually wear my normal diaper and then a pullup over the diaper to hold it in place this way i don't have to worry about that but when i do wear a diaper when people are home i just wear my regular underwear over it with what ever shorts or pants im wearing at the time

I Almost Always Have a Pair of Regular Underwear on over my Diapers Which I Find Helps to keep the Diaper Snug & Also to Keep it from Drooping Also it Helps in case of unexpected leaks

I just wear my diaper in place of undies. Ack, normal underwear, I don't even OWN any!

Yeah, sometimes suffer from SSDS (Soggy Saggy Diaper Syndrome).

Bambinos seem ore resistant to the sags than other brands.

Yup, I always wear a brief over my diaper. Unless I'm also wearing plastic pants, it's a full-cut brief during the day (may cover the entire diaper, depending on the brand) or the typical Hanes/Fruit of the Loom at night, always with plastic pants over that. I figure that wet diapers sag, and sagging diapers leak, so why tempt fate? During the day, it also keeps sweat from forming between my legs, which I've always found uncomfortable.

I personally wear diapers fulltime, and found that the more a diaper holds the more it will "droop" when wet. I dont wear anything special, and I have never had a real issue with it. The only time I almost had an issue was when I was wearing shorts and my gf told me that she could see my diaper when I was sitting down, but I think it was more of a short issue than a droopy issue.

very true, and it seems to be no matter how tight the tapes are, both Molicare's and Abena's i've wore in bed have always shifted down by the morning... just had a thought for people who can't really wear a onesie or plastic pants if there's something like nappy braces, similar to the old fashioned trouser ones.

only thing is you'd probably wake up tied in knots from moving in your sleep! (suppose some people do anyway, but that's not an area i'm into :o )