LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Subs/slaves/pets - Diaper Domination

tcc

Top Guy had a GREAT post about the Tampa Fetish Party article on Effective Diaper Domination. If you are a Sub/Slave/Pet, what are YOUR favorite things to have done to you by your Dom/Domme to diaper dominate you?

I think if I was a pet or slave, I would like to be made to wear at least 2 disposables, with plastic pants, for the times I was not needed, by the master, or made to wear 2 or more cloth diapers with soaker panels and of course plastic pants, when out in public, with any outer clothing picked for me, at the masters wish, I would have no say in the matter at all.

In case others are wondering, this is the article being referred to: http://www.tampafetishparty.com/writings/d..._domination.htm

Speaking as a novice, I would prefer to be humiliated in private. I think that allows for much more creativity, since the only boundaries are between the two partners. I really don't want my sexcapades to be in public.

Of course, in public diaper wearing would be strictly enforced. I don't care so much that folks notice a bulge, but knowing it's not up to me is actually a bit calming.

Now, in private... I prefer extended wear scenarios. Being put in the same diaper for a day... or longer. Simply having more diapers attached on as the day progresses. A little maintenance (adding cream after messing) is all I should expect.

Building on that, constant hydration is a must. If I'm not playing with my dom, I'm filling diapers. I see that as central to satisfying what my dom wants.

And, of course, very limited mobility. Mittens? Check. Footed sleeper? Check. Mittens on top of mittens? Please. I want to be put into a position where I have to crawl around... it's not a matter of wanting to.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I like the wearing for prolonged periods thing as well. My wife is not a DL but enjoys keeping me in diapers becuase it makes me sheepish and quiet for long periods of time. I do like going outside in public while I'm wearing for limited runs (like to the drugstore to get inserts) the idea of not being able to change when you may want to is appealing...

Holy crap, I completely forgot about that article. My Domme has been hesitant to play with diapers, she's very anti-bodily fluids (and especially solids). I sent her that link, and the whole diaper power exchange concept really turned her on.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to my Diaper Domination Weekend. I'm still not allowed to poop in my diapers, but she's going to institute a forced drinking regiment. She recently went through the stomach stapling surgery, so she's restricted to one oz. of water every 5 minutes, and has a timer to remind her. I'm to drink 4 oz to her 1.

We were discussing how much water I should be drinking, with a little fear of water intoxication, and she offered to cut back on the quantity. When I told her that anything less would lessen the urgency to pee, her response: "I'm patient, and you're going to be in diapers for a while."

I've waited my whole life to have someone say that to me.

ive done the diaper slave thing once with an ex but i was the one in diapers as none of mine would fit her at the time but it was fun to be made to pee in the diaper now i have been forced to poop in one the one time i did get caught by a parent but that was because they made me wear it till i used it both pee and poop but the pee part was fun to feel the warmth under my legs when all i was allowed to wear was a t shirt and a diaper (had a pair of shorts in case company came over ) damn i miss that day all but the poop

• 2 months later...

so i have this idea, and ive been discuessing it with my wife, its a role play domination. we are going to do it in a couple of weeks, but ive put some re-search into it to find out what exactly the needs are for correct role play. there are five key things

im the person with the fetish but im guessing the rest of the guys will agree that having your wife or girlfriend put in diapers is a turn on. i know its not as big of a turn on for her to see me in diapers so i made this more about her and for both of our enjoyment. we have a vacation planned in a couple weeks so this is why we decieded to do it then. if our sircumstances were different we could make this more elaborate but here it is:

1. Who do you want to be?

2. What’s the scenario?

3. How can you dress it up?

4. What’s your motivation?

5. What (and where) are the boundaries and the ground rules?

i deieded i wanted her to be the one diapered, then we decieded on an age, she can walk and talk, but she still needs to be bottle fed or spoon fed. im going to be about my age, mid 20s dressed like a buisness man that just got off work and needs to take care of his baby.

the scenerio is that im taking care of her for a few hours, keeping her entertained and making sure her diaper is dry and not messy.

how to dress, of course she's going to be diapered, also were going to get something that we can use weather she's diapered or not, its a babydoll dress from victoria secret, also have a short shirt handy incase we do something that gets messy. im going to be dressed like a buisness man that just got off work, wearing a white button down shirt, and a tie that is loose and slacks.

an important part of this is to make sure desires are met of both sides. she decieded what im wearing i decieded on what she is wearing.

whats our motivation. this is where it gets kinky and fun and the play comes together. our props are all brought to play here, im going to lay out our shopping list:

diapers

bottles

ice cream

mashed potatoes, instant in bowl

bib

juices

chocolate

pacifier

bubble bath

bannana milk

victoria secret clothes for her

clothes for me

twister mat

finger paints

were going to put the banana milk and chocolate around the hotel room(keep in mind we got a 2 bedroom sweet with a juccuzi) so that if she wants to wet or mess herself, its easy for her to do it without me seeing, she's not into real wetting or messing and this creates more choices to make it fun for her and i at the same time. if she wets herself, that gives me access to change her, and fuck her if i want, if she messes herself, then i might want to clean her up with something other than baby wipes if you know what i mean! otherwise i might want to give her a bath(which also comes with extras). if i feel like it i can make her suffer by staying in her diaper dirty but its only chocolate and bananas so its not a big deal. the mashed potatoes and ice creame are for feeding times and also bib. finger paints and twister mat, this is for play time, in case we want to find a reason she needs a bath.

now you have to find a way to make this even more comfortable so that nobody is nervous and you have an idea of what is going on. she can use her diaper as much as she wants and ill check it when i want! ill feed her when i feel its needed. ill deciede on games or whatever(we are also bring a wii for this). ill deciede what i want to do, weather to simply change her, or how far i want to go with it. she only gets to play along, but the more she wets and messes herself the more chances she gets at getting some crazy sex and more. we decieded it would start when she gets into her baby doll dress and ill dress up in my buisness clothes, and i end it when we use the juccuzi, so that we can cuddle together afterwards. to make it more enjoyable she said she wants me to hold her down and get rough during sex, so make sure you get some ideas and you know what she's really looking forward to during the whole thing.

well thats it, let me know what you think and if you have any more ideas