LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
rscott

Pamper's Diapers

Their Underjams really needs to be updated with better side panels, and new graphics. Since the beginning,

Why they don't make size 7 or 8? Can they make it? Can they make size 10 or 12 for an young child diapers.

Does anyone know if the Easy ups have better stronger side panels? If so, P&G should replace Underjams side panels.

The new Easy Ups finally fixed the disastrous side panels of every previous design. Unfortunately, the diapers themselves are nowhere near as absorbent or soft as they previously were. It's obvious that they money that went to absorbency/softness was reallocated to the new side panels. I'm not sure how well the design would scale up for UnderJams though, it seems like the materials used could pose an issue if more of them were needed.

I noticed today when looking on Tesco's grocery site that they are now selling size 7 baby dry in the UK

The boy on the Pampers Baby Dry 7 is cute. He looks like he might be 3.5 years old.

Interesting find there Ipa, I wonder how they compare to the US Cruisers in terms of size, and if we'll be seeing the size 7 baby-dry in the US anytime soon. I know Europe has more size 7 options than we do, but I could see P&G wanting to expand there size 7 options worldwide with these if they ever make it across the pond.

On ?11?/?29?/?2016 at 10:51 PM, N830MH said:

Why they don't make size 7 or 8? Can they make it? Can they make size 10 or 12 for an young child diapers.

Looks like size 7 are now available in the U.K. supermarkets. Good news for those of us use these as soakers.