LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pamper's Diapers

Guest BabyMatthew

I wear for medical reason all my life and been look for adult like pamper for while I still can't find one .I mean why can't adult diaper company do A adult diaper like baby one also if somone start sell adult style pamper I would by them in heart beat if there as good real pampers.

just take the tape from out the back and stick it to the outside of the adult diaper, i like to stick it to the front on the adult brief to give more of a pull on the legs.

Guest BabyMatthew

Are that go to make small size only got 30 -31 inch waist I can't fit in a medium size diaper

so hope make small size for people fit in them sizes .

The company is making a 1990's version of Pampers babydry with print in medium and large. I ordered 2 cases I can tell you how they are when I get them.

• 3 weeks later...

The company is making a 1990's version of Pampers babydry with print in medium and large. I ordered 2 cases I can tell you how they are when I get them.

Which company, and where did you find info about them and from where did you order?

• 1 month later...

:o ooooooooooooooooo wowsers i can sell all my vintage pampers and luvs and be rich

I am selling the Holy Grail of diapers. I am AB/DL and I have unearthed an unopened box of thick and powdery smelling large ultra pampers. It has taken all of my effort not to open this box, however maybe someone here may dare to partake in its enjoyment. In the box are 32 large and thick ultra pampers with a copyright date of 1987, making these diapers well over 20 years old. I am asking $300.00 or a best offer. Best of luck. Please mail poopypampers99@yahoo.com if interested.post-10194-1169391900_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

im a 32 waist so i cant fit a size 7 pamper, but if they now make a 7, can a size 8 be far behind? and when we get size 8 next comes 9!

I don't think so.but you never know.I dont know why they don't make baby diapers in adult size.make depends for older prople and baby diapers for people that want to wear cute diapers.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Since the Pampers UnderJams have been released, do you think Pampers will be releasing another diaper size like size 8 or 9, I would be happy if they expanded from the baby and toddler diapers all the way up to adult sizes like China has done with some of the reusable diapers they sell in China.

• 1 month later...

There is a survay at the Procter & Gamble website. If you take the survay, it asks about making pampers in adult sizes. Make your voice heard!

Goto:

Procter and Gamble

Once on that page, go 1/3 of the way down the page on the right hand side and under the heading "More Stuff" click on "Tell us what you think about Pampers?"

Take the survay and answer the questions regarding making pampers in adult sizes. I've checked it a few times and they change the wording a little from week to week, but maybe we're getting through to them.

I would love to take this survey but I don't see you heading More Stuff. They may have removed it already. I Check the web site 3 times www.PG.com

That would be a great thing if it happens. I hope it's not a misprint. Does the ad specifically mention the size 7 only at target or the whole ad is encompassed with that statement. The pampers web site has no mention of them coming in that size. I'll be going to Target instantly if I find they are really making them. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

www.Diapers.com sells them Pampers Cruiser Size 7

• 1 month later...
Guest Chelsea

I don't think so.but you never know.I dont know why they don't make baby diapers in adult size.make depends for older prople and baby diapers for people that want to wear cute diapers.

they dont make baby diapers in adult size because baby diapers are for baby size

nerf nerf de-ta-dee

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Newborn,

When fitting diapers and waterproof panties, several measurements are important. The hip size is crucial, since panties and diapers need to fit around the hips. In women the waist will be smaller, so the reason for measuring the waist is to be sure the elastic closes down small enough.

You did not mention your rise, the measurement from the front waist to the back waist through your crotch. Also you do not mention the size of your thighs when sitting near the top, where the cuffs of a diaper of panties will go.

I consider myself petite because I am only 5'3" about 106 pounds with 29" hips and 24" waist. Maybe you will have better luck, but I cannot fit into a Pampers Cruiser Size 7. Yes, the waist will stretch to 29" or more and still be secure. My problem is the leg holes are way tight around my thighs and the rise is too short, so I cannot fasten the Size 7 high enough they will stay in place one slightly damp.

I do wear the smallest available Attends, either the Youth Briefs or Breathable Small, both for hips from less than 18" to 30" When you compare those to the Size 7 and similar Pampers, the big difference is in the rise.

This almost always renders actual baby disposables useless on older juveniles, teens and adults. Yes there are photos of people claiming to be adults wearing decorated diapers appearing to be Pampers. So far all those seem to show dry diapers. It is not possible to know what, if any, modifications were made in back. For example, the back could be split so the tabs would reach the front, with some tape holding the back together. Or the "adult" is really tiny.

Bambino has the right idea, having disposables made to fit real adults with added decoration.

Here ya go:

Waist Size: 29"

Hip Size: 33"

thanks

• 7 months later...

Hi Angela,

Thanks for that post, I understand about the rise of a diaper, hips v. waist also. I'm a male diaper lover who wears veryday and I tend to use Depends overnight maximum with a Boost liner during the day(decently slim and ok capacity. They're in no way close to the wonderful Bambino classico's I wear at night. I don't always wear plastic panties but like them. Here's another pertinent question I have that needs an answer. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this please.

Urine odor - I happen to like it but don't want to smell like pee all the time like a wet Depends tends to smell. What diaper or system would you recommend for masking urine odor over a ten-to-twelve hour period with everyday daytime use? Should I be taking some sort of supplement for urine odor masking?

Also, my wife lets me wear diaper whenever I like around her and I'm always wet. What powders, lotions or odor masking items without a babyish smell (she objects to baby lotion due to baby smell) for a non-incon male who is a heavy wetter?

Thanks and hope I haven't imposed. Have a nice day!

GlennDL

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Angela,

Urine odor - I happen to like it but don't want to smell like pee all the time like a wet Depends tends to smell. What diaper or system would you recommend for masking urine odor over a ten-to-twelve hour period with everyday daytime use? Should I be taking some sort of supplement for urine odor masking?

Also, my wife lets me wear diaper whenever I like around her and I'm always wet. What powders, lotions or odor masking items without a babyish smell (she objects to baby lotion due to baby smell) for a non-incon male who is a heavy wetter?

Thanks and hope I haven't imposed. Have a nice day!

GlennDL

Honestly Glenn, I have never tried staying in a given diaper much over 6 hours. Nobody has ever told me of a way to keep urine from turning stale after about 5 hours when cool and much sooner in heat. No available odor control system will cover the ammonia smell of stale urine.

Powders and lotions do not hide urine related odors. The best you could hope is they might protect your skin. Powder might reduce irritation from chafing, but this only works while the powder is fresh.

• 3 months later...

Pampers have always been my favorite and always will be. Especially since I can fit into the Size 7 Cruisers again. They are a bit tight, but it feels great knowing I can fit into a baby diaper again. The baby powder scent is great. I can't wait to get some more. As far as the UnderJams, they are great too.

• 6 months later...

The Cruisers "Dry-Max" line just made it into my area this week; they're on the end-cap at the grocery store. However, so far everything I'm reading about them is generally negative, here are a few links; the AdAge article requires a subscription but notes what pediatricians are referring to as chemical burns resulting from these diapers:

http://blogs.babble.com/strollerderby/2010/01/19/pampers-dry-max-diapers-creating-an-online-dust-up/

http://www.rateitall.com/i-30183-pampers-cruisers.aspx

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a22059695/pampers_new_dry_max_babies_r_us_event

EDIT: The last link may require you to refresh the page upon clicking it.

Just Google "Pampers Cruisers Dry-Max Chemical Burn" for more stuff like this. It seems like the one word I keep running into to describe these diapers is that they "suck." I definitely won't even be bothering with these, especially since I'm not really big on Pampers to begin with.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Okay, so I noticed that a lot of my local stores either don't have Pampers UnderJams on shelves anymore, or don't have very many of them on shelves, and/or minimal shelf space left for them. Anyway, I was just wondering if they'd been discontinued/are being discontinued with P&G letting stock dry up, and/or if it's just my local stores that aren't stocking them regularly anymore. What about your local stores, can you easily find UnderJams in your area? Again, I'm just curious here; I may prefer GoodNites, and UnderJams may not have been my favorite diaper, but they weren't my least favorite either, so I'm hoping that they're still available elsewhere and that this is just a local thing.