LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pamper's Diapers

That would be a great thing if it happens. I hope it's not a misprint. Does the ad specifically mention the size 7 only at target or the whole ad is encompassed with that statement. The pampers web site has no mention of them coming in that size. I'll be going to Target instantly if I find they are really making them. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

That would be a great thing if it happens. I hope it's not a misprint. Does the ad specifically mention the size 7 only at target or the whole ad is encompassed with that statement. The pampers web site has no mention of them coming in that size. I'll be going to Target instantly if I find they are really making them. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

Its hard to say. Look at the full ad on my blog. It says "coming soon to Target!

Hi,

Why Pampers?

Well, if I want to pretend to be be a baby (an AB), then wearing an "adult brief" helps, but being able to wear a "diaper" brand marketed for baby use would help enhance the "pretending to be a baby" fantasy more.

In my case, I'm not willing to try to wear something that doesn't fit me, but if Pampers did fit I might prefer Pampers brand.

That's the idea, I think.

Though I'm more of a dl myself.

Kermatt

Kermatt

You are pretty much right on in my case. I am an ab and i can fit into Pampers and Huggie pull ups easily and they fit. A size 6 baby diaper is a lil too tight to fit properly. A size 7 would more than likely fit me well.

Wearing these diapers does enhance the baby experiance for some of us. I note someone above bought a onsie for an adult. They are only made for adults that want some "baby" clothes that fit them. Imagine if you could wear other baby things. The real deal. That what i like about pampers and Huggies. A size 7 diaper will be pure joy!

Pampers crusiers will hold at least two wettings for me, if you go *slow.* People underestimate how much baby diapers can hold. Of course, they're more prone to leaks because they aren't fit to an adult's anatomy, but if you wear really tight briefs to hold them in place they work as well as a pad.

Quote from above:

Wearing these diapers does enhance the baby experiance for some of us. I note someone above bought a onsie for an adult. They are only made for adults that want some "baby" clothes that fit them. Imagine if you could wear other baby things. The real deal. That what i like about pampers and Huggies. A size 7 diaper will be pure joy!

I couldn't agree more. OBVIOUSLY if your playing out a role as a AB, then anything you could buy that was "Athentic" would truly give more to the desire. The only glitch was a DL not understanding this. But then again I never understood why a DL would never use the diaper for at least one of it's intended purposes, so I guess that makes us even :P

The whole thing kinda creeps me out but I guess I'm just looking at the whole sexual/diapers side of it, and it leads me more towards the involvement of real children, which I know is not the case..so anyway..next ;)

baby diapers do NOT fit any adult!!! boys or girls.they dont fit!!!you can get it to tape up on your waist but thats it.your ass cheeks hang out if you wet or mess in it. it will leak all over the place!!!they are made for babys and you are much bigger then a baby.even if you have a small waist you ass is bigger then any baby.and baby diaper will not work.if you want a baby diaper you will have to get bambino.

bambino diapers are the best that is what I wear and the are adult size baby diapers!!!

baby diapers may not fit most ab/dl's but they fit some of us. I have a 28 waist and weight 115 lbs. A size 6 huggies fits and it hold s a good pee.

The best however are huggies pull ups. They fit well and they cover as much area as a Good Nites pull up. The difference is a good nite can hold more pee or mess. Still the huggies will hold a mess, not a big one you been planning on making though.

The new pampers size 7 cruisers will fit those of us that fit into a Huggies 4T-5T pull up or easy ups.

pull%20up%20baba.jpg

I like to wear them when i am at home or hanging out at daddy's farm where i wear just a pull up outside. (Its private)

They are not my main diaper though. I would be changing every other hour if I did. I use attends small sometimes with a huggies pull up or good nite under it.

I like the feel of a huggies or good nite because they swell up when wet.

The new Bambino does something similar though the medium is really too big for me. The small diaper when they get it will be great!

I just got my first pack of Huggies Goodnight, size 60 to 125 pounds, im 150 pounds, with a 30 waist, they fit me fine, and with my pee pee being so small i got the girls ones. With my pee pee between my legs they are great.

A year ago i used a hypno file to take control away from my bladder, "when it was safe to do so".

Guess what it still works, as son as i put the diaper on my pee pee started to leak, its such a wonderful feeling.

I just took some pics and ill post them as soom as i can.

I don't care,or highly dought that any grown person can actually fit into an actual baby diaper. May be you can actually get the tapes to "touch" on both sides,but thats about it. Stretching the tapes as much as they can take,and having the padding up between your ass crack is not a fit. I've seen girls in pictures being funny while trying to get a baby diaper on...They were small girls and could not get the diaper to go all the way around.. Nah baby diapers do not fit ANY adults. sorry.

Huggies Goodnitessure work for me, 150 pounds, 30 waist,i just wore one over night, and this morning im feeling nice, warm and wet.

Ok to answer the original posters question. Get Pampers, they are bigger. I actually just bought my first bag of huggies ever and it was the biggest waste of money ever. I mean I just use them as "filler" diapers anyways so I don't care, but pampers can actually fit around my waist. And yay about size 7 pampers, I totally fit into pull ups.

I just got my first pack of Huggies Goodnight, size 60 to 125 pounds, im 150 pounds, with a 30 waist, they fit me fine, and with my pee pee being so small i got the girls ones. With my pee pee between my legs they are great.

A year ago i used a hypno file to take control away from my bladder, "when it was safe to do so".

Guess what it still works, as son as i put the diaper on my pee pee started to leak, its such a wonderful feeling.

I just took some pics and ill post them as soom as i can.

The Pics are in the sissy room

I don't care,or highly dought that any grown person can actually fit into an actual baby diaper. May be you can actually get the tapes to "touch" on both sides,but thats about it. Stretching the tapes as much as they can take,and having the padding up between your ass crack is not a fit. I've seen girls in pictures being funny while trying to get a baby diaper on...They were small girls and could not get the diaper to go all the way around.. Nah baby diapers do not fit ANY adults. sorry.

It depends on the person. You can't come down to the point and say that any grown person cant fit into them. It depends on their body type and if they have a bigger butt or waist line than others. That's why girls can fit into them easier than boys ;)

Ok to answer the original posters question. Get Pampers, they are bigger. I actually just bought my first bag of huggies ever and it was the biggest waste of money ever. I mean I just use them as "filler" diapers anyways so I don't care, but pampers can actually fit around my waist. And yay about size 7 pampers, I totally fit into pull ups.

I might be new to this forum, but I am not new to diapers. I've actually noticed that Huggies stretch a great deal more than Pampers, and thus have a somewhat comparable size. Also: Huggies makes Pull-Ups.

post-12076-1176849891_thumb.jpg

However, I have actually noticed a size descreperency between Pampers Cruisers and Pampers Baby-Dry: Pamper's Baby Dry are actually bigger!

Finally: Where have you seen size seven pampers? Six is the biggest I've ever seen.

post-12076-1176849891_thumb.jpg

hi everyone I have a question,

I remember back in the late 80's early 90's (I think) seeing bags of diapers ( i think they were pampers, but not sure) that had older kids on them, it was just after they changed there packiging and prob. there diaper design, i remember thinking that i was younger then the kids they had on the bag, (they looked to me to be about 13, i was like 8 or 9)..... i guess my question is this, does anyone else remember this, and what was the diaper brand, is there a picture around still with this on it?

any help would be great, this memory just poped into my head agan the otherday and its been driving me nuts,

thanks alot,

stewie

Has anybody heard of these? I just saw them in a flyer today, and I was wondering if I can hear any testimonials on them. I would imagine they would be much like the Huggies "Little Swimmers", but I'm not sure. They sell for about $3.00 more a bag than "Little Swimmers", and so I am curious.<a href="http://us.pampers.com/en_US/products/page/pdt_details/selectedProduct/sp_oview.do;jsessionid=ZO3HWYD3HL4HZQFIAJ0X0NA" target="_blank">

</a>

http://us.pampers.com/en_US/products/page/...HL4HZQFIAJ0X0NA

hi im new here. Umm yea they r splashers their swim diapers i havent yet worn them(dont need to) hmm i guess they would b the same as little swimmers i seen em in stores

Here we go. 1) Has anyone seen pampers size 7 in stores yet.

2) Do you think proctor and gamble the makers of pampers and luvs will make larger sizes, or if they with introduce an adult diaper line at some point?