LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pamper's Diapers

I would say that my favorite diapers would have to be Attends because they look realistic being white, and they are padded so nicely. They also have six refastenable tapes which make for an excellent fit and at night sometimes the tapes loosen but can be readjusted in the morning if I decide not to wet in my diapers.

Well, obviously, they will bot be taking the survey forever. Once they got the input and data on what new products their buyers want, they begin designing and producing the new product. At this point, it is no longer necessary to keep the survey page open, so it is shut down.

• 2 months later...

I am selling the Holy Grail of diapers. I am AB/DL and I have unearthed an unopened box of thick and powdery smelling large ultra pampers. It has taken all of my effort not to open this box, however maybe someone here may dare to partake in its enjoyment. In the box are 32 large and thick ultra pampers with a copyright date of 1987, making these diapers well over 20 years old. I am asking $300.00 or a best offer. Best of luck. Please mail poopypampers99@yahoo.com if interested.post-10194-1169391900_thumb.jpg

post-10194-1169391900_thumb.jpg

Talk about $300 pissed away! :whistling:

-RMS

Literally. :P

I actually found some 1989 large pampers Ultra diapers from my grandma's house one time a while ago. They were the exact same ones I used when I was a toddler, also. It was a huge box with about 15 diapers still in pristine condition. I never knew how well they sold. Unfortunately, they sold their house and I was too scared my parents would catch me sneaking them back to our house, so I left them there.

But yeah, they were really, REALLY awesome :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been reading the reviews on the site, and people seemed to think huggies were bigger. I've had babydry 6 before and they didn't quite fit, still comfortable though.

What're your thoughts on huggies? Is the size considerably better than pampers? 'cause the smell of pampers is great!

I've not tried them, I'm thinking of getting some pull-ups large size as people said they stretch a fair bit & some superflex large.

saying this my fellow uk friends asda have a sale on for huggies drynites at half price £2.49 or something, but I used to work there so I can't go buying them damn! :crybaby:

Ok maybe I am out of it but a baby diaper is for babys and they just dont fit or work for an adult so why buy them? I would buy a diaper that is made for an adult fit and work like they should(u can pee more than 1or2 oz's) Hey just my $.o2 We all want to still wear pampers and luves and huggies but lets face it we are just to big.

baby diapers do NOT fit any adult!!! boys or girls.they dont fit!!!you can get it to tape up on your waist but thats it.your ass cheeks hang out if you wet or mess in it. it will leak all over the place!!!they are made for babys and you are much bigger then a baby.even if you have a small waist you ass is bigger then any baby.and baby diaper will not work.if you want a baby diaper you will have to get bambino.

bambino diapers are the best that is what I wear and the are adult size baby diapers!!!

actually they work reasonably well if you wear them under some tight underwear. I know they won't fit like an adult nappy but they still hold a wetting or 2, I wasn't planning on messing in them so they work fine for me.

I was just wondering what people's impressions of them were that's all

actually they work reasonably well if you wear them under some tight underwear. I know they won't fit like an adult nappy but they still hold a wetting or 2, I wasn't planning on messing in them so they work fine for me.

I was just wondering what people's impressions of them were that's all

trust me they will NOT even hold a wetting!!your bladder is much bigger then a baby bladder.the baby diaper will leak even with one wetting!!!!don't waste your money.if you want baby diapers get bambino.bamdino are adult size baby diapers!!!.

Why would you want to wast your money on something that is not made for you or will do the job you need it to do for you? Just buy something that is A made to fit your body B will work and hold what you need it to. I mean you wouldn't try to bot on a baby's oneis or baby cloths that was made to fit a baby would you?

they'll do the job i/we want it to do. my gf prefers baby ones. I do know what you mean though, if I had more privacy I'd buy the bambino adult ones cause they do look ace however I'm still living at home and saving some money for moving later on. Plus I find adult ones hard to dispose of, since there's usually always someone in my house when I'm in and I work 9-5 mon-fri I don't get time to do it in secret really, whereas baby ones are tiny and can be easily hidden.

I understand what you're saying but for now baby one's will do what i require so all is good :lol:

Guest Diaperdragon

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

Why is it that you guys would want to wear huggies and pampers when

ya know they don't fit ya anymore. I mean guys here can't fit into a

pampers size 6, but ya would drool in a second if ya say a girl in a

pampers size 6. I mean pampers and huggies are made for Babies and

not for adults. I know that their r some women out their than can

wear anything in a size 6, come on, we know guys can't wear a size 6

diaper. I know guys like to see girls in diapers especially baby

diapers and that's eye candy for them. What really bugs me is why

would guys would want to wear a diaper that is made just for babies.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: PGP 8.1

Comment: Key stored at www.biglumber.com

iQA/AwUBRgA8GRyg77Uzo6tFEQI7PACgof1IRc4ytgWxMS5/VBHN8N1EV5sAoIqf

LV0CnBOXuGkQcQDRLLyGXmOk

=632a

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Why is it that you guys would want to wear huggies and pampers when

ya know they don't fit ya anymore. I mean guys here can't fit into a

pampers size 6, but ya would drool in a second if ya say a girl in a

pampers size 6. I mean pampers and huggies are made for Babies and

not for adults. I know that their r some women out their than can

wear anything in a size 6, come on, we know guys can't wear a size 6

diaper. I know guys like to see girls in diapers especially baby

diapers and that's eye candy for them. What really bugs me is why

would guys would want to wear a diaper that is made just for babies.

I note 'what really bugs you' above, but what really bugs me about your recent posts is why are you so judgemental and prescriptive?

You're increasingly presenting yourself in these forums as a control-freak. If people of whatever gender wish to wear any type of diaper. baby or adult, surely that's a matter of personal choice?

D <_< lly

Guest Diaperdragon

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

I note 'what really bugs you' above, but what really bugs me about

your recent posts is why are you so judgemental and prescriptive?

You're increasingly presenting yourself in these forums as a

control-freak. If people of whatever gender wish to wear any type of

diaper. baby or adult, surely that's a matter of personal

choice?

D <_< lly

Well like, i'm not a control freak and i'm just wondering what would

posses someone to try an wear a diaper that is made for a baby such

as pampers and huggies.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: PGP 8.1

Comment: Key stored at www.biglumber.com

iQA/AwUBRgMe7Byg77Uzo6tFEQL4UgCg39HSNBakcEicYnotBi5LusG5pVIAn2rB

DT4yBYOQaAztnH2pnBwX28QK

=ZdZy

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Hi,

Why Pampers?

Well, if I want to pretend to be be a baby (an AB), then wearing an "adult brief" helps, but being able to wear a "diaper" brand marketed for baby use would help enhance the "pretending to be a baby" fantasy more.

In my case, I'm not willing to try to wear something that doesn't fit me, but if Pampers did fit I might prefer Pampers brand.

That's the idea, I think.

Though I'm more of a dl myself.

Kermatt

On another board someone said he saw an ad that indicated pampers had a size 7 cruiser diaper. He was accused of doctorng the photo. I have now got the magazine (Parenting April 2007) and have seen the ad. The ad clearly says size 7. Its a promotion for Target as it says coming soon to Target. I have placed a couple more pics of the ad on my blog. It will be great if they are making a size 7.

IMG_0509-1.jpg