LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pamper's Diapers

There is a survay at the Procter & Gamble website. If you take the survay, it asks about making pampers in adult sizes. Make your voice heard!

Goto:

Procter and Gamble

Once on that page, go 1/3 of the way down the page on the right hand side and under the heading "More Stuff" click on "Tell us what you think about Pampers?"

Take the survay and answer the questions regarding making pampers in adult sizes. I've checked it a few times and they change the wording a little from week to week, but maybe we're getting through to them.

Guest Guest

When you take the survey and it asks: "How long have you been using Pampers?" Do NOT select, "Do not use them at all" or you will not be given the option of selecting the adult diaper issues.

Guest Guest

Every time I take the survey it asks about pampers being made in adult sizes a slightly differant way. But what a great survey!

Spread the word about the link to other AB/DL's.

It would be good to see this topic pinned at the top of the page so as many people as possible get the chance to respond to the survey. :excl:

I would love to see Adult-sized Pampers widely available (off the shelf at Tesco, Sainsbury etc .) so I answered the questionnaire. It only took a few minutes to complete and if this market research helps to convince them that there is indeed a market for adult nappies, it will be time very well spent.

I also asked them to manafacture a range of adult Pampers printed with pretty patterns but I suspect I'm trying to run before I can walk! :crybaby:

Me too - they do make a LOT of mentions about larger sizes / youth adult diapers - seems they are very interested in the market. After all - why not? People like P&G can surf the web too - no doubt they read sites such as this one and other AB's - and if theres a big enough market - fill the gap!

I know, I do the very same for my job. What better potential customers then those dedicated to your market?

Diaperedpuppy

need mroe people to respond to this and let our voices be hear adult pampers

would be great but only if they have prints and the smell of the baby pamper

thanks for all who has answered the survey already and thanks most of all to

dolly_diaper your the best tj your a lucky man so come on fellow diaper lovers

lets let are voices be heard stay dry and keep wearing those diapers

your fellow diaper lover

i_like_to_wear_pampers

need mroe people to respond to this and let our voices be hear adult pampers

would be great but only if they have prints and the smell of the baby pamper

thanks for all who has answered the survey already and thanks most of all to

dolly_diaper your the best tj your a lucky man so come on fellow diaper lovers

lets let are voices be heard stay dry and keep wearing those diapers

I don't understand why they wouldn't listen to the responses about the baby prints. Could you imagine how many people would be buying these things if they did make them adult sized AND baby prints? It is just smart business to give what the consumer wants.

Guest lil tush
:thumbsup: i filled in the survey too but i dont think it will work pampers are a big company that supplys baby products.they most know about abs allready but if they do adult sized diapers the papers could lambast them for it and ppl would stop buying there products,its a fact of life that ppl are very intolarent and untill abs are excepted in socity then company like pampers will do nothing.but we can but hope.

:thumbsup: i filled in the survey too but i dont think it will work pampers are a big company that supplys baby products.they most know about abs allready but if they do adult sized diapers the papers could lambast them for it and ppl would stop buying there products,its a fact of life that ppl are very intolarent and untill abs are excepted in socity then company like pampers will do nothing.but we can but hope.

I have to agree with this. I think P&G is aware of the AB community but if they started making products targeted at this market the response from people at large would be mostly negitive. A company like this can't risk the bad press. It's impossable for me to estimate what percentage of adult diaper sales come fron ABs but i don't imagine it makes up a very large portion of the market.

I would love as much as anyone to be able to buy pampers in my size with baby prints and all but i think this is far more than we can really hope for. The best we might be able to get is larger sizes in the bed wetter pants or adult diapers under the pampers name but for them to start making baby diapers in adult sizes is asking a bit much.

This said, don't let me discurrage anyone from filling out the survey. I think one thing we really need is better adult diapers that are availible at more common retailers. If P&G realizes that there is a large demand for better adult diapers they may make a product to fill this market.

Took the survey! But I thought that proctor & gamble did make or own a company that made adult diapers ?

I also told them that I wanted to see an adult diaper with a good level of absorbancy, comfit and well fitting, with good construction that is available in supermarkets worldwide.

I really dont care about baby prints or anything like that, all I want is a thick white disposable diaper that holds alot, and is readily available. Where I live there is only 1 supermarket that sells adult diapers and they are those horribly thin & non-absorbant depends.

I answered the survey - although it's fun to fill out and let our voices be heard, I don't necessarily see P&G moving ahead with the development of an adult diaper (that is, anything more "diaperish" than a Depends-like brief). P&G is a very conservative, old-boy's-club corporation - I just can't picture them reaching out to our market. But who knows... it is the twenty-first century, after all...

Wouldn't it be wonderful, someday, to be able to go into the most small-town grocery store, and find thick, soft, wonderful diapers for adults on the shelves? One can always dream...

Filled this out a couple of days ago, had some good questions pretaning to adult sized pampers. I think that everyone should go there and fill it out, let our voices be heard.

Also Daily Di, if you or another admin could make this a post a sticky so that it always on top would be great. ^_^ Thanks in advance ^_^

Guest Guest

This is a fake survey. A real marketing firm would never word their questions like this, nor ask the same questions multiple times. They would also not use terms like "22/m", nor would they ask about designs in that manner. The language is unprofessional, and "my girl?" come on!

The other giveaway is the

Guest Guest_jeffy d_*

There is a survay at the Procter & Gamble website. If you take the survay, it asks about making pampers in adult sizes. Make your voice heard!

Goto:

Procter and Gamble

Once on that page, go 1/3 of the way down the page on the right hand side and under the heading "More Stuff" click on "Tell us what you think about Pampers?"

Take the survay and answer the questions regarding making pampers in adult sizes. I've checked it a few times and they change the wording a little from week to week, but maybe we're getting through to them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I took the survey too,I really hope something comes of this !!

This is a fake survey. A real marketing firm would never word their questions like this, nor ask the same questions multiple times. They would also not use terms like "22/m", nor would they ask about designs in that manner. The language is unprofessional, and "my girl?" come on!

The other giveaway is the ©2002 at the bottom

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought it was a fake too. So, before I posted it, I did a google search for "Procter and Gamble."

You'll end up with www.pg.com.

When on the site, use the drop down box labeled "choose a brand" and then select: "Pampers"

Then go about 1/2 way down the page on the right hand side and and under the heading more stuff select: "Tell us what you think about Pampers?"

Take the survey!

I'm telling ya, it's not fake! If I was that good with computer, I would not be screwing around in a diaper site. I'ld be getting rich. :)

Robert- P&G uses to own Attends. Under P&G ownership, Attends were a much better diaper and were much more widely available.

A.

Took the survey!