LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pamper's Diapers

• 1 month later...
  • DailyDi unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

The new Easy Ups finally fixed the disastrous side panels of every previous design. Unfortunately, the diapers themselves are nowhere near as absorbent or soft as they previously were. It's obvious that they money that went to absorbency/softness was reallocated to the new side panels. I'm not sure how well the design would scale up for UnderJams though, it seems like the materials used could pose an issue if more of them were needed.

• 4 weeks later...

Interesting find there Ipa, I wonder how they compare to the US Cruisers in terms of size, and if we'll be seeing the size 7 baby-dry in the US anytime soon. I know Europe has more size 7 options than we do, but I could see P&G wanting to expand there size 7 options worldwide with these if they ever make it across the pond.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

So I have Pampers Easy Ups 4T-5T in both the pre-2017 refresh version, with the Dora designs and sides that disintegrate (thank you eBay), and the new 360-Fit style with Hello Kitty designs and new improved elastics. It's hard for me to prefer one over the other: the new style with the 3 air channels makes for a (softer) puffier diaper and I find the SAP absorbs more quickly than on the old ones, while the old ones get this satisfying firmness as they fill up, and I simply prefer their color scheme of blue and pink and white, and prefer their scent too.

The new style's side panels are an improvement, velcro sticks to them well so they work with my home made extenders. The sad part is they don't expand the same as the old side panels, to the point where I can't get my thigh through the leg hole, thus they must be opened to be worn. Not so bad if you have extenders but without them they're basically just stuffer-material.

As a final note, this year's update to this line has bows along the bottom of the outside of the diaper instead of last year's polka dots. Seems like the construction remained unchanged though, with the front panel's Hello Kitty motif applied as almost a sticker which is attached to the side panels, so the motif isn't etched onto the diaper exterior itself but applied as a second attachment.

• 9 months later...
On 3/31/2019 at 1:10 PM, fakename said:

So I have Pampers Easy Ups 4T-5T in both the pre-2017 refresh version, with the Dora designs and sides that disintegrate (thank you eBay), and the new 360-Fit style with Hello Kitty designs and new improved elastics. It's hard for me to prefer one over the other: the new style with the 3 air channels makes for a (softer) puffier diaper and I find the SAP absorbs more quickly than on the old ones, while the old ones get this satisfying firmness as they fill up, and I simply prefer their color scheme of blue and pink and white, and prefer their scent too.

The new style's side panels are an improvement, velcro sticks to them well so they work with my home made extenders. The sad part is they don't expand the same as the old side panels, to the point where I can't get my thigh through the leg hole, thus they must be opened to be worn. Not so bad if you have extenders but without them they're basically just stuffer-material.

As a final note, this year's update to this line has bows along the bottom of the outside of the diaper instead of last year's polka dots. Seems like the construction remained unchanged though, with the front panel's Hello Kitty motif applied as almost a sticker which is attached to the side panels, so the motif isn't etched onto the diaper exterior itself but applied as a second attachment.

I have the new Easy-ups Hello Kitty and love them. They are comfortable enough to wear around the house. They are actually training pants and only good for one wetting so unless I'm feeling naughty I use the potty. My only complaint is that the back is just barely high enough to cover, but that isn't their fault as they are designed for a toddler body and not an adult male. LOL?  I like the Walmart brand Parents Choice training pants, they fit better and cost a lot less. I like to sleep in them and wet just before I get up.

Giggles ad Smiles Always,

Little Baby Becca

2092878479_IMGP8778s(1).thumb.jpg.f758b88f475d394d24799b323d67cdc1.jpg

IMGP9925.thumb.jpg.e3fc43941b0f823dabb97625dffdd725.jpg

IMGP6583s.thumb.jpg.77683b7d83ac1ebf6ab52ebf70651ecb.jpg

20190829_161111s.thumb.jpg.81570d57c516b6bf2459544029371fba.jpg

• 1 month later...

My wife and I are off from work due to Corona. (we are NOT infected) No youngins around for the next few days so I was able to sleep in Pampers Cruisers last night, I woke up dry and my wife was already up so I wet before I got out of bed. I was just about to get up when my wife came in with a bottle of formula, handed it to me and said to call her when I'm finished. She turned and went back down stairs. So right now I'm laying in bed in a wet diaper and a full bottle of formula. So not everything about this Corona virus is bad?