LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hotel Bed Wetting?

I'm sure this has been talked about before but whats your strangest experience with going out of town and bed wetting i went to a rock concert about 100 miles from home and spent the night in some shit hole of a hotel but the thing is i was only staying for one night and so i wore a pull up like i did all the time on events like these and the thing is when i got to the hotel from the concert i knew it was time to put the pullup on so i took a shower then went to bed with the tv on but next morning low and behold the bed was soaked and the funny thing was i was leaving in like two hours any how so i just packed up and left so im sure the hotel owner was not happy but thing about it you ain't gotta worry about me going back to that area for awhile i was wondering if any one has done something like this and did the hotel people find out and what were there reactions all though sucks to be the cleaning ladies that day that cleaned my room

I would never soil a hotel bed on purpose, but I did have bad food poisoning in Turkey once. think I've mentioned this on here before, but I'll finish telling you. Anyway, one night I shit the hotel bed big time, diarrhea too. My gf (now my wife) wasn't impressed, as she was laying next to me at the time. She even said something like, "If it's that bad get some incontinent pads" This was about 9 years before I told her about this, so I just didn't say anything.

I was happy to pay for the sheets, but before I had a chance the pissed off hotel manager shouted to us in front of a full hotel reception "You will need to pay for those sheets my friends" boy were we mad, soon got those guys back though!

Beth

I enjoy wearing diapers when I'm staying at a hotel. I've never actually gotten a hotel bed wet (otherwise than a small diaper leak that didn't get through the sheets). if I'm staying a few days in the same hotel, I do enjoy setting up a bit of a diaper change area for the maid to find. I've often wondered what the maid thinks when she finds a bunch of used Bambinos in a garbage can next to my change mat, baby wipes, baby powder, baby lotion and fresh Bambinos! (I always leave a tip on the table near my diaper changing area to smooth it over). i leave my diaper supplies in a specific order so I can tell if they have been moved, on serveral occasions I have noticed that someone opened the clean diaper on the top of the stack for a closer inspection... I wish I had caught her in the act:P

I enjoy wearing diapers when I'm staying at a hotel. I've never actually gotten a hotel bed wet (otherwise than a small diaper leak that didn't get through the sheets). if I'm staying a few days in the same hotel, I do enjoy setting up a bit of a diaper change area for the maid to find. I've often wondered what the maid thinks when she finds a bunch of used Bambinos in a garbage can next to my change mat, baby wipes, baby powder, baby lotion and fresh Bambinos! (I always leave a tip on the table near my diaper changing area to smooth it over). i leave my diaper supplies in a specific order so I can tell if they have been moved, on several occasions I have noticed that someone opened the clean diaper on the top of the stack for a closer inspection... I wish I had caught her in the act:P

how would she know that there bambinos though unless she knew of the product?

Me and my gf at the time were in a hotel. I have my stuffed wolf and she has a stuffed rabbit. When we came back, the bed sheets were of course changed, and the two animals are posed hugging each other, heads on the pillow. Rabbit's dress had been straightened, as was wolf's bow.

I don't bother being discreet about my diapers, but I do try to not have the maid touch my used diapers. I wouldn't want to touch hers, so I give her the same consideration.

Due to a bad snow storm I was stuck in the middle of nowhere at a hotel with nothing to do. Next door there was a grocery store and I mustered up the courage to go out an buy a bag of depends (haha, yeah :( ). I was only 18 and it was my first time buying in public. I went to the self checkout and thank god there was no one around seeing as I was FREAKING out. It was well worth it :)

I always call the hotel and tell them that I am incontinent and ask if they would put a mattress protector on the bed for me. None have ever refused. Like Diapered Witch, I try have make sure the maid won't have to touch my used diapers and always leave a yip.

Just wanted to clear up my prior post. I don't make the maid touch the diapers, I move one of the garbage cans in the room to my changing area and ensure the diapers are inside the plastic bag in the garbage can (generally I tie off the bag as well).

Whilst on a biker holiday I left a very used Tena in the bin in the bathroom. I wonder what their reaction was when they saw it?

Oh, no, not again!

Well, at least the bed is dry.....wonder what that biker was on, amyl nitrate?

• 2 weeks later...

As a frequent business traveller. it has been the biggest bane of my life! :blush:

Now, my suitcase always holds a washable absorbent bedmat (House of Bath are very good) and at least 7 pairs of Tena pants, together with my waterproofs (Henleys Medical Supplies.)

It has literally, changed my life!