LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hair Removal - Do You Shave? What About Laser Removal?

TO Shave Or Laser?  

262 members have voted

1. 1. Do you Shave down there?

• YES
    • NO
    • HAVEN'T YET
  2. 2. Would You Ever Get Laser Removal?

• YES
    • NO
    • MAYBE
  3. 3. What About Waxing?

• YES
    • NO

ni get a close clip down there and use epilator on my legs . sometimes wax.

nair smell awful and is only good a few days before hair start growing back .

I hate shaving it hurts

I don't know much about laser removal . if it is really good i would have it done

<!--quoteo(post=184156:date=Feb 12 2009, 04:03 PM:name=baby-tommy)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (baby-tommy @ Feb 12 2009, 04:03 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=184156"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->im totaly clean the only hair on me is on my head<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

oh my gosh u have no eyebrows???

The last time I looked in the mirror, my eyebrows where sitting on my head, just above the eyes, however I have seen from the signs on the heads of those that paint their eyebrows on for some reason, that they can sit as high as the middle of the forehead - perhaps an inch or so above the eye, but still above the eye and on the head.

I shave weekly , well not all over , I leave a little on the boys but shave all of the front. I have been doing this for quite awhile, but when I get red bumps I use Bikini Zone and that clears it up. I think it looks and feels great!!!

I shave everything that is in reach of a razor :D minus the top of my head, and my eye brows of course :thumbsup: I would get laser hair removal in a heart beat if it didn't cost an arm and a leg for the simple fact I HATE SHAVING, RASOR BURN, CUTS, AND STUBBLE.

• 3 years later...

I started shaving after my first day wearing a diaper. I think anyone who wears diapers should keep hairless, easier clean up

• 3 weeks later...

i dont shave often, but i do like to keep things trimed and neat. however, that's pretty much the only place i shave lol my girl loves her man scruffy, hairy and manly!! she hates it when i have to shave my face for work/life lol im sure when we move out she's going to destroy my trimmer lol

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DiaperGirlCali

I wax every 8 weeks or so. I do get it done professionally, although it took a while to find one who is willing to risk the occasional leak that may occur. I pretty much sacrifice a whole day every 2 months to do the waxing, and some other beauty things.

• 4 weeks later...

Using a safety razor and shave cream, it's easy to do every time you shower! If you do it this way, you just have to stroke lightly and stay smooth! No razor burn.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have no preference myself. So it depends on who I'm with and what they like. I once dyed it red and shaved it into a heart shape. I was bored. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate body hair especially pubes yuk, i wax my chest and underarms, shave my crotch and ass and epeilate my legs,i could do with female hormones to slow the growth down cause within a few days there all back ahhhhhhhhhhhh

• 4 weeks later...

I hate body hair especially pubes yuk, i wax my chest and underarms, shave my crotch and ass and epeilate my legs,i could do with female hormones to slow the growth down cause within a few days there all back ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Umm, females have hair in those locations too. OK, it's not as much, but it's not nothing.

I have kept it trimmed really short, my skin doesn't like shaving, for more than 10yrs.

Now that laser is pretty safe and reliable, I am seriously looking into having the hair gone permanently.

I will caution that I have learned that it is best if you only consider

a licensed dermatologist for the procedure.

It will cost more, but many horror stories from botched treatments, like wrong type of laser for skin/hair type, are common for unlicensed cosmetic places.

• 10 months later...

I like the idea of being smooth down there, but the last few times I tried I was left feeling so itchy and uncomfortable for weeks so that's sort of put me off the idea of going hairless down there. Besides, maybe a little hair down there isn't exaclty the worst thing, at least when it comes my experience.