• Imported Car
  3. 3. Engine Size

• 4 Banger (cylinder)
    • V6
    • V8
    • Bigger!?!?!?!?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stright_locin'

i have two chevy s-10's one is a 1991 4wd long bed 4.3L auto the other is a 1993 2wd short bed standard cab with a 2.8L and 5 speed manual

• 1 month later...

Bizarre Car.

Mercedes Benz 300D

Inline 5 cylinder turbocharged diesel.

I drive it because I love to piss of environmentalist

I LOVE 300Ds :thumbsup: I love any turbo diesel but those in a wagon form, as well a volvo diesels in a wagon form, are just awesome! I'm just weird like that i guess.

My daily is a 1989 Porsche 928 GT. Only 60 were imported that year.

My pulling power is a 2001 Dodge Cummins 2500

My collection also includes a 88 Porsche 944 and 2 Suzuki Samurai's built for rock crawling.

All can be seen on my myspace page. www.myspace.com/mastasmokincamel

Guest Baby_brad

change my car, picked up a 2008 Ford Focus Coupe (the new body styling) Already been in the shop twice, has a 3rd appointment Tuesday... :ph34r: damn Ninja clutch pedal :ph34r

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

it is a retired police car, fair game

I had a retired police car and hit 135 on the highway. No way would I do that on streets. I use to race but can't afford the tickets these days. I had 15 tickets in one month back in the 70's only cost me $75. My last ticket was over $200. I must use speed control or I find I'm illegal in moments. It feels so slow...

• 1 month later...

Just recently bout a 2004 Grand Am GT

Got it for $5,000 under the KBB so hard to pass up, fully loaded too

Got the money from my 1998 Toyota Tacoma, Toyota bought it back for $10,000...$2,000 more than what I paid 2 years ago!

Apparently the frames on any 95-00 Tacoma rusts out, then they buy it back for 150% the KBB retail, now THATS customer service!

My daily drivers :drive1: are a 02 Oldmobile Alero, 4 cyl/5 speed (been a great working car) and a 03 Nissan Pathfinder, V6/5 speed (my first Import, traded a 92 Ford F150 4x4 for it). I also have a 68 Ford 1/2 ton truck, straight 6/3 speed (all original 37000 mile truck. A real fun toy truck for a boy like me to play with :D ).

The Solstice is a nice car. I've been thinking about getting my fiance one. Either a Solstice or an Eclipse.

Well if you need room in a car don't buy a slostice, they are very small inside, if I wasn't 5'4" and 110 lbs I don't think I would enjoy it, my corvette seems like a big car and its a Zo6 with the smaller roof designe, and there way more room inside.

I traded a 07 civic cp on the solstice with 6k miles, I was going to buy another civic, but I didn't want the same look again, the civic was a 5spd and got 42mpg in town and 39 highway, this solstice barly does 25mpg, and it's not a GXP.

If you want great mileage and a car thats worth what you paid for it when your going to sell it off or trade it buy a civic, I got 200 bucks less than I paid for it about a year and a half later.