2. 2. Domestic or Impport?

• Domestic Car
    • Imported Car
  3. 3. Engine Size

• 4 Banger (cylinder)
    • V6
    • V8
    • Bigger!?!?!?!?

I currently own 2 vehicles. A 1996 Dodge 1/2 ton pick up (318 V8) and a 2005 Dodge SX 2.0 (Neon, 2.0L 4 banger) The car gets a wicked 49 MPG but the truck really sucks it back at 21 mpg. I love my truck but I think it might have to go. I need something better on fuel as my DD.

There aren't many brands that I haven't owned and I am not to particular about what I will drive. My truck is the 45th vehicle I have owned since I was 16.

• 1 month later...

Out of everyhting I have and have owned, I love my Fieros the most.

Started with an 85 SE 2m4, sold it for parts due to rust. :( It was my first car. Replaced it with an 86 SE 2m6, most reliable car I have every owned. Then got an 88 GT, the fastest street legal one I had. The engine I built was a master piece. Then got an 85 GT, was too rusted to drive so I got an 84 Sport, sold it to a gentleman that gave it to his father as a gift. Then I ended up with my current one. An 87 GT which was wrecked on the Tail of the Dragon, currently rebuilding it. Now I just purchased an 85 SE 2m6 to replace my daily driver, a Chevy S10 ZR2 that burned up in a fire while off roading. Of course I have owned a lot of cars over the years, but I loved my little Fieros... they are just soooo cute and fun to drive.

I need to get some better pictures. This one is over a year old, now.

100_2930.jpg

Out of everyhting I have and have owned, I love my Fieros the most.

Started with an 85 SE 2m4, sold it for parts due to rust. :( It was my first car. Replaced it with an 86 SE 2m6, most reliable car I have every owned. Then got an 88 GT, the fastest street legal one I had. The engine I built was a master piece. Then got an 85 GT, was too rusted to drive so I got an 84 Sport, sold it to a gentleman that gave it to his father as a gift. Then I ended up with my current one. An 87 GT which was wrecked on the Tail of the Dragon, currently rebuilding it. Now I just purchased an 85 SE 2m6 to replace my daily driver, a Chevy S10 ZR2 that burned up in a fire while off roading. Of course I have owned a lot of cars over the years, but I loved my little Fieros... they are just soooo cute and fun to drive.

I need to get some better pictures. This one is over a year old, now.

100_2930.jpg

Nice feiro, I had an 87 SE a few years back with 70K on it the only thing I didn't like was the no power steering, I just missed an 88 se here with less than 5K miles on it, it sold for 4 thousand bucks, a nice sliver car but I let it age to long and someone got there before me.

I just picked up a nice 91 miata, a nice solid car from the San Jose, if I knew those cars were that much fun to drive I would have bought on a long time ago.

Good Luck with your feiro, I wanted one of those when they were new, but just couldn't swing the money, so I also recently picked a new pontiac solstice that is sitting in the garage with 400 miles waiting for spring.

• 4 years later...

The love of my life is my 30 year old Lotus 8)

She is fast, noisy and a lot of fun!

I do find the vote Domestic/Import a little confusing as Domestic for me is not the same as most of you,

I did have a Chevy Camero once it was fun but a 350 cube V8 is not the best thing on British roads

I'm a total motorhead. I've got a Porsche 911 turbo that I drive a lot. But I'm thinking I'm going to sell it and get back into the euro tuner scene. I have a Porsche boxster that I love and have had forever. Then there's the classic mopar with a built 340 in it. It's fun but just a boulevard cruiser as it's not geared for the highway. I don't know if we're talking bikes too, but I've got a couple Harley's that are just such great fun! I love my cars and bikes, you know what they say "the only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys".

• 5 weeks later...

1991 Mercury Grand Marquis, 302 EFI 4-speed AOD. Not a bad car to get me from point A to point B, provided point B is in town. Overheats when it's as hot as it has been, and run for a while. My friend is threatining to drag me to a dealership to find something else.

Heh, the manufacturers listed are all very much common American brands ... you're missing some of the world's more popular brands. Off the top of my head: Alfa Romeo, Audi, Aston Martin, BMW, Bentley, Cadillac, Citroën, Ferarri, Fisker, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Lotus, Maserati, Mercedes, Mini, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Seat, Tesla, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Vauxhall, VW, Volvo

And for those of us with more than one car ... you can't vote multiple times for the same manufacturer.

Heh, the manufacturers listed are all very much common American brands ... you're missing some of the world's more popular brands. Off the top of my head: Alfa Romeo, Audi, Aston Martin, BMW, Bentley, Cadillac, Citroën, Ferarri, Fisker, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lexus, Lotus, Maserati, Mercedes, Mini, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Seat, Tesla, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Vauxhall, VW, Volvo

And for those of us with more than one car ... you can't vote multiple times for the same manufacturer.