LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Underjams Are Here. Wow!

Color me impressed. I've got a 38" waist and large thighs, and the XL Underjams fit fairly well. The butt coverage isn't the best, but I'm getting full frontal coverage. They're stretched pretty far, though, so I doubt an individual pair will last too long with much movement. One side ripped in my sleep last night, with all of the tossing and turning.

I can't test their capacity right now, but they feel plenty thick (relative to their overall size). As close as they are to my skin, I fear that the leg gathers will be useless, though.

I really like the designs, too. The one I'm wearing now has a turntable on the front.

Can someone please post pictures of them wearing this product? I'm just curious to see how they look on a person[instead of stretched over a flat, black board]

Buttcrack warning... My "shape" stretches the sides too much. Not that's it's uncomfortable to wear, but movement causes it to disintegrate. They leaked on a first flooding, but they've held up well to the residual flows. These photos are post-wetting. Thin folks are going to have a blast with these.

Fun to play around with, but not for serious use. And I love the designs!

post-8043-1209523556_thumb.jpg

post-8043-1209523571_thumb.jpg

post-8043-1209523676_thumb.jpg

post-8043-1209523556_thumb.jpg

post-8043-1209523571_thumb.jpg

post-8043-1209523676_thumb.jpg

Buttcrack warning... My "shape" stretches the sides too much. Not that's it's uncomfortable to wear, but movement causes it to disintegrate. They leaked on a first flooding, but they've held up well to the residual flows. These photos are post-wetting. Thin folks are going to have a blast with these.

Fun to play around with, but not for serious use. And I love the designs!

Thanks... yea I see I may need to do some modding.. probably the same as goodnites- a half a panel added to each side- In order to make it look right. But yea I still think it will be worth it.

Guest Baby_brad

Well... they came out on the 14th... but I finally found them.. At Domnicks about 45 minutes from my house... I've searched for the last 2 weeks, but finally found them!

Well, looks like they have a Store Locator too:

http://www.underjams.com/store-locator.php?

Unfortunately that is just a locator of stores that sell P&G products. I looked at many of the stores listed to have underjams around my area but none did as of Apr 30. I will be searching again soon and awaiting my trial of these new diapers.

Ok I checked and we dont have them yet. I even looked in the backroom where we keep the backstock.

I saw a case of these in the backroom at my store. I glanced at them as i was walking by the diaper backstock, too busy with work. Looked like ony 2 packs per case. Also there not on planogram(no sales floor location) yet.

I found some at a Super Target today. I'm impressed at how stretchy the sides are! I'm a size 35-36ish waist with a big butt and these things fit a LOT better than Goodnites, feel better than Goodnites, and look better than Goodnites.

Haven't wet one yet, but I'm surprised by this product.

they look like good nites to me. lol if they are anything like those then they will fit but not too well. i'm a 29 to 30 waist with a big butt (runner/ bicycler) so I have to buy bigger things just to fit. i've tried good nites and they were almost too small. but if these are bigger and more absorbant then they will do just fine in my book..

Well, if you're looking for some additional information on this product, I found some Pampers Underjams at a local Target. $15.49 for a pack of 21 boys L/XL. I'm 5'9, 180Lbs and wear a 32 inch waist. I noticed right away, the material stretches a lot. The sides appear to made of the same material as the new Pampers Cruisers Size 7. It's super soft and super stretchy. The design schemes are neat, two different schemes in the same package. I took a few pictures for you guys, hopefully it will help you out.

Length out of the package:

35040.jpg

Two Designs in the Package:

35039.jpg

Underjams side by side with Attends:

35038.jpg

Versus Attends:

35042.jpg

Over laying Depend:

35041.jpg

Obviously I am not trying to compare a pullup to a diaper. It's strictly to show the pullup's size. At the end of all this, it does fit me well. I'll let you know how it works overnight, tomorrow morning!

:lol:

Well after one night of wearing, they performed well it taking away wetness and keeping the bed dry, however the sides were just about ready to break apart. <_<

Not sure I've ever had that with GoodNites.