LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody In Michigan?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

i live in michigan to, im in grand rapids. i have been here 49 years. yes also in diapers. drop me aline if you feel like it, ltjjks@yahoo.com, be cool.. idl john

i found your post also i live in grandville mi and i love to wear diaper but my mom dont like em other thing she love nosey on me and report to my case worker so right now i did spoke with caseworker that do not worked out for many years i been depressed for long times

i will like to chat with them i am living in parent house also i raize in michigan for long times my age 30 yr old right now

hope so will chat anytimes thank

from

bradley fredricks

i found your post also i live in grandville mi and i love to wear diaper but my mom dont like em other thing she love nosey on me and report to my case worker so right now i did spoke with caseworker that do not worked out for many years i been depressed for long times

i will like to chat with them i am living in parent house also i raize in michigan for long times my age 30 yr old right now

hope so will chat anytimes thank

from

bradley fredricks

• 1 month later...

i am 30yr old male and looking for diaper lover friends in grand rapids MIchigan area and i currency living in grandville mi with my parent house (kinda sucks due my mom dont like me wearing a diaper but she had to respect with me) i got alot of diapers in my room but i like to go out some funs against my mom house go to your house

i love wetting i did done few times wearing full 24hrs! i willing to try again or trading for good perfect diapers i have full alot of attends for good perfect heavy wetting diaper holds i like molicare and bambino diaper and abena xplus maybe i will like to put small pad into center of diaper

i will like info myself

i was born deaf/blind since now i got cochlear implant in my left ear to help me heard better so

i been searching for many years found no lucks so now try again hope so will find it meeting with peoples with diaper lover for in private home so i not big baby or other items just diaper and if you like chat that fine i reallly wanted a friends and woman a date too i am single and looking for a date woman for be intrested with me

i am good speech and asl langauge

pm me or email me for intrested i am willing to setup for meet and schedule at scscomp2002@yahoo.com thank!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I got very late reading sorry guys I been alot busy lately but I having a hard times and my mom still don't understands about diaper feistsh mean I fight back now they worked out but I still chat many friends they know me I has diaper and no matter some ppls are talks is BS but I ended up to find close diaper lover friend in my area I should meet and chat in house more better then my parent house thank

Sorry for late reply on forurm

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

I live in sparta now just got back from hawaii and the service looking for some diaper friends Tht are down to earth people either couples or singles my wife is a mommy so if female shell mommy for you mytoo but males are off limits per our agrieement if anyone is near my yahoo is platinumjok3r or txt me plz do not call limited minutes at 616-258-9823

Hi I has cellphone with txt and wow I live in grandville mi but I work part time job and sometime putting my diaper only at night but rare I wear them for go out sometime such movie or go to friend house or go to mall if u like to txt me at 616-325-8664 tell me diaper friend with your name with ur Ph nbr thank no voice calls just txt only thank!

I has a idea I am looking forward to find a roommate either man or woman for living with me in interest of diaper pls pm me or txt me for detail thank I has a spare room but I trying to fingered out for me problem is my spare room is full of computer repair but I going clean out full of computer parts and other stuff out in spring cleaning please let me know if you willing to find a place to stay just ask me thank!

Pm me or txt me at 616-325-8664 for info please no voice call due of voice minute just txt is unlimited thank!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I am 37 year old male from MONROE MICHIGAN, , I am redoing my post. I am looking for a woman who a DL and into diapers such as I am. someone to hang out with and get to know, contact me at kuleous@gmail.com or 1-734-799-1528 look forward to hearing from you

• 7 months later...

Hi, I am 37 year old male from MONROE MICHIGAN, , I am redoing my post. I am looking for a woman who a DL and into diapers such as I am. someone to hang out with and get to know, contact me at kuleous@gmail.com or 1-734-799-1528 look forward to hearing from you

hey dldom i did emailed to you

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...