LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anybody In Michigan?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey I'm from southeast Michigan too. Where are you located? It would be fun to meet.

Are you male, female, couple? My girlfriend and I are in Detroit area. Love diapers, wetting, and pee play. Looking for other couples with like interests for friendship and conversation. Would love to meet with another couple who understands when we have to excuse ourselves for a moment to change a diaper.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in southwest Michigan, about 30 miles from South Bend Indiana. I have met with one other DL in the local area. The problems with people who post here is that many of them do not list things about themselves in their profiles, including age, interests and location. I can see people wanting to be cautious by all means. It just makes it harder to try and get together with someone if you don't know where they live, their age or their likes and dislikes. You don't have to give your address or anything, but my profile states Southwest Michigan and that narrows my general location down quite a bit! Aside from Kalamazoo and a few people in Grand Rapids, I've found most AB/DL's to be on the east side of the state, Lansing, Detroit or Flint. It's great for chatting with someone but kind of hard to drive for hours just to get together with someone for lunch or a cup of coffee, especially with the cost of gas! Figure in work scheduals and other commitments and it does make it hard to plan get togethers. I guess I'd just like to see more people fill out their profiles with location, age and something about themselves. Anyone can feel free to message me if they want to chat a bit! Take care!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi.

just to add to the list here.

im in kalamazoo michigan, south of grand rapids if you are new to the state.

i guess i'd call myself a DL if a label for descriptive purposes is needed.

not an AB, but nothing against them either.

41 male, likes wearing them to bed cause they are cozy on me.

having a hard time affording this lately. would love to find someone who has extras that are x-large.

i got spoiled. i had someone give me boxes of freebies cause they had too many sent to them. over stocked they told me from government. was nice while i had the extras.

talk to me please if you are somewhat nearby.

comfyJ

For clerification, yes... Mommy's taken. :P And it's not exactly a goal for us to meet other AB's at this time... but she does need a babysitter for me when she starts working (as truly unnecessary as it is...). Dont hold your breathe though. Mommy's a bit slow on job hunting.

To top it off, Mommy doesn't exactly like boys all that much... hence my new name, new outfits, and an entirely new meaning to the "baby girl" line boys use on their girlfriends.

Plus I have an auntie... Mommy's best friend... she's not an AB or DL, but she's very understanding of it. Can't add it to the count though.

-Sophie