LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Carbonated Enema

avadl5

I've heard of using a very dilute baking soda enema, then, once you're pretty full, switching to a very dilute vinegar or lemon juice enema. The combination would cause a huge eruption, and likely a large amount of gas bubbles.

Shhhhppppphhhbbbttttt!

Honestly, something like that I would be very very careful about engaging in. I like enemas, they're very enjoyable, but doing things like high sugar content or high alcohol content can be potentially dangerous. Not so much from the liquid itself, but remember the purpose of your large intestine and rectum is to suck as much liquid out of the solid waste as it can before the waste is excreted. As such the absorption rate of liquid in the large intestine and rectum is much much higher than it is earlier in the digestive tract. Anything that would be carried in the liquid across the mucosal barriers (like alcohol or sugar) thus gets absorbed alot faster than normal.

I cant say I've tried it, it might be interesting, but make sure it won't hurt you before you do it. And if you start feeling wierd, I would suggest stopping immediately.

While I doubt you will kill yourself, think how awful that would be!

Now, the human colon can withstand way more pressure than most people can tolerate. It is still very delicate and easily damaged. I would definitely go slow and work your way up. Start with a little fleet bottle of whatever it is you are eventually planning to try before you go for a whole colon full of something.

Start with a little fleet bottle of whatever it is you are eventually planning to try before you go for a whole colon full of something.

In general, a little liquid makes a lot of gas. Please be careful.

Guest diapered469

I read once in the newspaper about a man who died after being given a sherry enema by his wife. I think it was the alcohol OD that killed him, but I would advise against it regardless. (I've never had an enema tho, so I don't really know squat).

did you know that the reaction mentos has on soda pop is only because of the surface texture of the mentos and has nothing to do with the ingredients in the mento. So drinkin pop and eatin a mento prob wouldn't work for very long since you'll just digest the mento into a different texture

Actually I tried this the other day out of curiosity. I swallowed a bunch of mentos whole and then chugged a 2-liter of diet coke. It was a good thing I was wearing a diaper because the foam did shoot out of me at both ends. Very messy but kind of fun too.

I've heard of using a very dilute baking soda enema, then, once you're pretty full, switching to a very dilute vinegar or lemon juice enema.

As much as I enjoy Darwin Awards, please don't try this, folks. We don't need another round of bad press for people in diapers...

Actually I tried this the other day out of curiosity. I swallowed a bunch of mentos whole and then chugged a 2-liter of diet coke. It was a good thing I was wearing a diaper because the foam did shoot out of me at both ends. Very messy but kind of fun too.

Wow I'm surprised that nothing bad happened, I didn't think that drinking diet coke and eating mentos would be a good idea. I am still curios about what would happen if I gave myself an enema with like perrier or peligrino or any other sparkling water. The theory being that if I jumped up and down after giving myself the enema that I would void uncontrolably.

As much as I enjoy Darwin Awards, please don't try this, folks. We don't need another round of bad press for people in diapers...

To explain further.... baking soda + vinegar is what is used to create the eruption in those ubiquitous high school science fair volcanoes. The eventual result of that reaction is sodium acetate, water, and carbon dioxide. The water obviously isn't a problem, but I haven't a clue what sodium acetate does to you, (small amounts are used in food for flavor and preservatives, but this could be a larger amount) and certainly having a large amount of CO2 in one's system could be a problem...

As always, do the research, find out the risks, make an informed decision, and proceed with caution.

Wow I'm surprised that nothing bad happened, I didn't think that drinking diet coke and eating mentos would be a good idea. I am still curios about what would happen if I gave myself an enema with like perrier or peligrino or any other sparkling water. The theory being that if I jumped up and down after giving myself the enema that I would void uncontrolably.

Actually it depends on how you define "bad" if you consider having foam coming out of your mouth and messing uncontrollably to be bad then yeah it was bad. Also you'll get serious cramps and a bloated tummy from all the CO2. If you really want to try a carbonated enema I guess you could use a CO2 suppository and then give yourself an enema it'd probably have similar results.

There used to be a video on youtube of some guy trying the mentos and diet coke thing and that can give you an idea of the results.

• 1 year later...

Most of you people are obviously not speaking from experience. I tend toward constipation, so I love to give and receive enemas. I especially like urine, castile soap, salt water, coffee, Coke, or milk enemas. Coffee, Coke, and milk enemas are not much different from ordinary clear or soapy water enemas. Coke, unless allowed to defizz, will produce quite a bit of gas. One of the Coke enemas I gave myself contained rum and it quickly gives one a buzz. You have to be very careful with alcohol enemas because once inside you the alcohol is absorbed very quickly and too much can cause alcohol poisoning and death. Your alcohol absorption rate is much more difficult to regulate, so this type of enema can be very dangerous.

Urine enemas are similar to salt water enemas. What works even better as a colon cleanser is drinking your own urine. In the morning, I usually can fill a 16 oz. glass full of urine. By drinking my strong morning urine, I usually really have to poop at about 9 to 10 a.m.

As to giving myself an enema, although I have the standard enema bag and tubes, I prefer to use a Water-Pik device. I have removed the pointed curved end. I fill the container with whichever liquid I intend to use for my enema, insert the tip in my anus, and turn on the device while sitting on the toilet. Usually I can hold 3 or 4 containers full of liquid before becoming very uncomfortable and having to release it all.

Why do so many think your colon would rupture? Hello, it's going to blow air out of your ass before it blows apart your body. Path of least resistance is the hole at the end of it, dur.

Guest YkDave

yea, nobody in this world has EVER had a ruptured colon....

That kind of thinking is how people die from these kind of activities!

• 2 weeks later...

yea, nobody in this world has EVER had a ruptured colon....

That kind of thinking is how people die from these kind of activities!

Don't be dumb, it's simple physics. Path of least resistance. People colons rupture because there's other things going on. Causes of Colon Rupture A normal persons healthy colon won't have issues, you'll just be blowing "it" out your a$$ uncontrollably.

As has been said by others, and by myself on another post re enemas,

BE CAREFUL.

The lining of the large intestine and bowels are designed to reabsorb liquids and essential nutrients back from the waste matter. Since this liquid was generated within the body, and not ingested via the stomach, the normal protection methodology of liver/kidney processing is bypassed. As a result, any substance will go straight to the major organs - brain, and can kill.

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=17216&view=findpost&p=216816

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=16774&view=findpost&p=210015

• Like 1

okay I respect most things but this is ripe for humor:

Does this make it a diet poopsie?

Plop..plop..fizzz..fizz oh what a relief my ass is?

Are you having a glass of poot beer?

Are you tired of tonic water, well try toxic water

Oh is that where cola gets it's brown coloring from?

The truth where artificial sweeteners come from

The best part of waking up, are Folgers crystals up your butt.

Okay guys I'm done, have fun doing what you do, not my thing but not knocking yall for doing it. I am just in a perky mood this morning, I hope you enjoyed this.

• 10 years later...
On 4/17/2008 at 12:18 PM, babyfur said:

I've never tried it but I've heard eating mentos and diet coke can be fun. The reaction we all know so well occurs in your stomach and you'll get eruptions from both ends. haven't tried it myself but it might be fun.

Sort of like this:

For thise who remember HOWDY DOODY, this gives new meaning to telling Clarabelle where to stick the iconic seltzer water boddle