LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Intolerant ? Nearly Had A Bike Accident Yestereve...

You do realise that the last person who posted a poem on this site ended up with a horses head in their bed!

I hate modern poetry, it's so.....so......so modern. It just....well, just doesn't connect with me!

I can't stand any poetry published after 6pm GMT on 14th Sep 1970. Anything published before 5.59pm GMT on 14th Sep 1970 is cool though!

Beth

Wow! Are you offering to put a horses head in my bed? Would that be roast, grilled or fried? That could be enough to tempt me away from chicken for one night. Ive never liked horses, ever since my gran gave an entire bag of foxes mints to a horse instead of me and my siblings!! But roast horses head...well, I could get my own back!!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all this talk about chickens, has any one given a single thought to sheep? Fried lamb? I think it's barbarous! Rack of lamb. I thought the rack went out of fashion in the Middle Ages. Why do we still rack lamb? What have they ever done to us? Boo or baaaa us from time to time. Provide us with wool, of course. But, really, isn't it a trade off for the cuteness they provide? Come here, little lambykins... Let me shear you, my dear. BaaaaaaHaaaaa.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Respect? Ain't it about your friends and neighbors respectin' you, as well? Respectin' you for you? C'mon. I realize it may be hard for some to respect a man or woman out in public, dressed like a baby. But, from my own personal experience, this has never been a major issue, for me. I've plenty of non-AB friends I party with. They have no problem with bringin' their young'uns with 'em. If you've got a problem with it, that's your problem. Not mine.

As I've stated before. UBU. Life's too short. Enjoy. Have fun. If you're havin' fun, chances are those around you will too. Jes' don't break da law.

Guilt sucks. I refuse to be a victim. No one will steal my joy.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

Wow! Are you offering to put a horses head in my bed? Would that be roast, grilled or fried? That could be enough to tempt me away from chicken for one night. Ive never liked horses, ever since my gran gave an entire bag of foxes mints to a horse instead of me and my siblings!! But roast horses head...well, I could get my own back!!

Foxes mints should only ever be fed to foxes, any vet would tell you that. The fox gives the mint a quick suck and then spits it out to cover his scent, that way the hounds can't find him.

Oh, they're not called cunning for nothing!

I like gyros...... Do you like gyros?....... 'cause I like gyros.....

If you're talkin bout gyros as in giro's- yeah I love them cos they mean I can sit on my lazy ass all day and not have to go to work!!!!

If you're talkin bout gyros as in gyros...then I have no clue what you're on about!!

Foxes mints should only ever be fed to foxes, any vet would tell you that. The fox gives the mint a quick suck and then spits it out to cover his scent, that way the hounds can't find him.

Oh, they're not called cunning for nothing!

Well of course you're gonna think that. I bet you're the type of person brought up on sherbet lemons. That's why you're so full of fizz!

Besides which, how do you know that horse wasn't actually a giant fox undercover? If you were to feed it Horses Natural Mint Chews it's cover would be blown before it even got the wrapper off.

What the hell is gyros........is that another word for fried chicken?

Gyros are a greek sandwich served open faced on pita bread. The meat nowdays is about a 85/15 beef/lamb mixture but years ago it was a mostly lamb mixture. Once the price of lamb and veal went up,the mixture changed. They put lettuce,tomatoes,cucumber sauce and sometimes feta cheese on them. The meat is on a verticle skewer that spins around a 60% enclosed broiler.

Gyros are a greek sandwich served open faced on pita bread. The meat nowdays is about a 85/15 beef/lamb mixture but years ago it was a mostly lamb mixture. Once the price of lamb and veal went up,the mixture changed. They put lettuce,tomatoes,cucumber sauce and sometimes feta cheese on them. The meat is on a verticle skewer that spins around a 60% enclosed broiler.

Although I respect your right to be called IL/EG (I Love Eating Gyros) you should appreciate that..........only joking guys, not even going there, lol!!!! :D

Beth

Well of course you're gonna think that. I bet you're the type of person brought up on sherbet lemons. That's why you're so full of fizz!

Besides which, how do you know that horse wasn't actually a giant fox undercover? If you were to feed it Horses Natural Mint Chews it's cover would be blown before it even got the wrapper off.

I believe that any horse that posts on here saying he eats mints is telling a tall story. How would they get the wrapper off?

Beth

It has come to my attention from the diaper gods and godesses that some of us*cough cough* :angel_not: are having a little too much fun at Eric D.'s original post and if we don't stop,they'll take our diapers down and tan our little hides(I hope so!!!) :D

That's my motive!!!! :D

It has come to my attention from the diaper gods and godesses that some of us*cough cough* :angel_not: are having a little too much fun at Eric D.'s original post and if we don't stop,they'll take our diapers down and tan our little hides(I hope so!!!) :D

You started it Pampers, serves you right for telling everyone you like fried chicken. What did you expect after a silly statement like that?

Remember, me and babyboo are British and we only have 5 terrestrial TV stations. This means we don't have as much to watch as you guys and have to make our own entertainment.......anyway, enough about spanking!

Just don't forget;

One mans Gyros is another mans feta (Old Greek proverb made up by me!)