LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I Intolerant ? Nearly Had A Bike Accident Yestereve...

Ok,

that's a weird one for sure...

The thing goes like this... yestereve weather was nice and warm, basically one of the first real spring-days in a long time here, so I decided to go and ride my bike up and down some local hills... on my way back I took a different tour and had a little city-ride.

it was near dusk but there was still enough light to easily recognize people and their outfits.

now, as most here know, I'm a "strict DL, and DL ONLY" (important fact for the rest of the story here)...

when I was taking a somewhat offside road crossing through a smaller neighborhood approx. 15 minutes from where I live I see this dude all dressed up as an AB - I mean the full show. Diapers wide visible, baby cloth, pacifier and all of that.

I nearly crash my fuckin' bike into a car advancing from the left side as I keep "staring".

Ok, nothing much happened, the car driver apologized as he was coming from the "wrong" side and should have stopped, obviously he was distracted too for *some* reason.

I had to take the next turn right and tried to forget the issue.

Now the thing is this - I have been into DL Stuff for a LOOONG time, and I've known AB People over the net for a long time too...

I've seen pictures, and never was "fond" of these... it's something which doesn't have any appeal to me and I actually always found a bit "odd-looking" (girls less than man... but a 50 year old aging, out-of-shape guy in a baby outfit just gives me the shivers)...

But yestereve it kind of pissed me off, I found it somewhat disgusting - something I have not felt for a long time.

I'm not generally intolerant... I've got a number of gay friends, have been with a few of them at gay bars and stuff... I don't mind as long as everyone respects me not being gay ;) ... I've been at a number of BDSM Clubs and don't really have a problem seeing leather, latex & other "kink" outfits...

But seeing this guy yestereve really belonged to the things I didn't like to see.

Ok, the neighborhood was close to where I used to live as a kid... it's a family hood ... maybe that added to the "perv-factor" of the sighting... maybe the thought that if I'd be a dad living there with my kids (I don't have any, this was a hypothetical though purely) I'd be a bit freaked about a guy like that walking the neighborhood.

When I arrived back home I had a long thought... the emotional "disgust" reaction I had back there was not something I usually have... I found my own reaction weird, as usually I'm all "whatever floats your boat, as long as it doesn't hurt or involve anyone unwilling".

We have a local yearly gay-pride parade and some other places where people are all dressed up according to their personal (sexual) desires. I don't mind.

I still am thinking about this - it was weird... the picture I have in my head of this dude just feels "disgusting" to me.

I never really liked seeing AB Photos that much - but so far I really didn't mind. On the other hand I was never "surprised" by such pictures, meaning I browsed ABDL Forums or pages and excepted to see these kind of photos too... but yestereve it was just "shown off".

I don't know... I don't want to hurt someone's feelings here - if you're an AB I don't mind you being so... it was more the sight itself, it just felt very wrong at the moment.

Maybe it was the thing that he was showing off his sexual-life to an unprepared "audience" which I found disgusting... I guess I wouldn't have had much of a problem if that was at a scene-club or pride-day or anything along that line... but for me, the longer I think about it the more likely I find this, it was because I believe that ones sexual life should be of private matter or at least not shown off in a family neighborhood. (I know someone is going to argue that it probably wasn't sexual for the dude at all... but still...)

For me seuxality is a rather private matter (I'm disgusted by things like talkshows where people go and feel like talking about their sex-life to the whole freaking audience... I don't like "show-offs", not with sexuality, not with anything else.)

Don't get me wrong, amongst good friends, if someone feels the need to talk about his / hers sexuality I don't mind listening and talking about it.

For me it's this... I'm not ashamed to like diapers - and I wear UNDER MY REGULAR CLOTH often "in public" - but I do so because it feels good to me and I am very discrete about it, as I don't think it is something I should PUSH on other people. if someone still notices them (so far never) I don't care much - as I have tried hard not to "show them off"...

I have a general problem with people who push their private "issues" unto others without asking... I find this offensive and uncivilized.

I'm not even sure why I type this here... maybe I would like to know if other persons here head similar experiences or whatever...

What do you think?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can certainly understand where you are coming from. I would feel a certain level of disgust myself if I saw an adult dressed this way in public. I would not be disgusted with the fact that they enjoy to dress this way, I would be disgusted with the fact that they chose to do so in a very public way. I am a parent and am very private with my diapered affairs and take every measure to ensure my child is left in the dark about this. If I were taking a walk with my family and saw this I would be tempted to call the police. I know full well that many people will say its not sexual deviance for them but a compulsion they are destined to obey and act out as a lifestyle choice. From my perspective it's mainly a sexual

fetish. Anyone unsure of what all this is about will believe this as well after spending a little time browsing online. This site itself offers sexy pictures and phone sex advertisements. Often intercourse is not the main idea behind the sexuality of this fetish, but the fact remains that it is (and is perceived) as a sexual hobby. Personally I enjoy sex with my loved one, this does not mean I would choose to indulge in this activity in a very public manner. In fact I would probably be arrested because it would be deemed offense and traumatic to many people. My point is that this lifestyle/fetish whatever you want to call it is a wonderfull part of many of our lives but if must be enjoyed in a private and safe manner.

Disgusted... not a word I would use. Surprised, mayhap.

I believe that there is nothing wrong with you being disturbed or bothered by someone in full public get-up. Would you have felt different if it were a girl?

I agree, it should be a private affair, sexual or not. The general public does not accept it. Forcing it on them in a public manner will help nothing. Exposing it to them in a fringe type manner will slowly create acceptance.

Right or wrong I shall not argue, but that person certainly had different values as far as exposing a personal side of himself to the world at large.

How often does this happen in Switzerland??Everyday/ The first time??? Do you have any Idea that this was a AB? Or quite possibly it was just a quick little bet between friends that you happened to see..and took out of context? I can tell You Eric, that I have been into this scene quite longer than you have been alive. While I certainly can't condone this kind of activity of a AB or even a DL, the fact is you have absolutely no clue what this situation was about. You certainly have made it quite clear you are not a AB on numerous occasions.

I would like to give you my take on DL's. I have been to more than 50 gatherings of AB's and DL's. Quite more than most..perhaps not as many as others. The simple fact is on my Take DL's are just plain RUDE!. Take this as I do your comments. I could care less why you wear you just do as any AB/DL. 45 partys out of 50 the DL's have done nothing to contribute..they alienate themselves. Choose not to involve themselves before any baby games or whatever even start. They have been so retarded as to come up and try to steal my Girlfriend /Mommys or God Forbid my Wife/Mommy from me at the same Party!!!

Why is it that I have had well over 20 women that loved to change my Diapers and baby me, but it seems that the DL's at a gathering have to be so low life to try and coheres and lie and steal, just to get a sexual turn-on from somebody else's fortune? My point is simple... I still don't stereo type a DL. I just don't get the point of you constantly pointing a finger at AB's. I can certainly out number you on what DL's have done that was Ten time's worse.

Your not a AB that is Clear! AB's make you sick (or the thought of if you will)...we understand that too! But just so you know, DL's are totally repulsive to me as well, the thought of someone having sex in a diaper..Uhhhhggh....But I never said so before today, until you made me. The funny thing is... I still treat you all the same as anyone else. With a fair trade, just as anyone else I would meet on the street. The final point is the same... You have no Idea what was happening or what it was you saw. But you point the finger at a Misbehaving AB. Well just as I have met 50 Bad DL's..doesn't mean you are all. Please slack off and stop. This site is for everybody..I for one think I have had enough of all the blasphemous remarks, whether you feel you are doing it on purpose or not, that fact is that's how it's being perceived, and that's the bigger issue.

You have just as much right to voice your opinion as anyone else, but the same old slam is getting alittle old. Perhaps you should read your own posts, then you would see what I see as a total slam on AB's. It's not you only but a DL is no better than a AB. This separation has really got to stop.

This is my two cents..hopefully it doesn't turn into a flame war, it's just my opinion. It's not that I hate you or anything, just a statement of my life as well as what you claim to be yours. Peace!

I agree with you Repaid. I am growing weary of the AB bashing that is and has been going on by the DL's. Why is all i have to say, why hate one another and bash on everyone. I thought were here under the same general interest that is diapers.

How often does this happen in Switzerland??Everyday/ The first time??? Do you have any Idea that this was a AB? Or quite possibly it was just a quick little bet between friends that you happened to see..and took out of context? I can tell You Eric, that I have been into this scene quite longer than you have been alive. While I certainly can't condone this kind of activity of a AB or even a DL, the fact is you have absolutely no clue what this situation was about. You certainly have made it quite clear you are not a AB on numerous occasions.

I would like to give you my take on DL's. I have been to more than 50 gatherings of AB's and DL's. Quite more than most..perhaps not as many as others. The simple fact is on my Take DL's are just plain RUDE!. Take this as I do your comments. I could care less why you wear you just do as any AB/DL. 45 partys out of 50 the DL's have done nothing to contribute..they alienate themselves. Choose not to involve themselves before any baby games or whatever even start. They have been so retarded as to come up and try to steal my Girlfriend /Mommys or God Forbid my Wife/Mommy from me at the same Party!!!

Why is it that I have had well over 20 women that loved to change my Diapers and baby me, but it seems that the DL's at a gathering have to be so low life to try and coheres and lie and steal, just to get a sexual turn-on from somebody else's fortune? My point is simple... I still don't stereo type a DL. I just don't get the point of you constantly pointing a finger at AB's. I can certainly out number you on what DL's have done that was Ten time's worse.

Your not a AB that is Clear! AB's make you sick (or the thought of if you will)...we understand that too! But just so you know, DL's are totally repulsive to me as well, the thought of someone having sex in a diaper..Uhhhhggh....But I never said so before today, until you made me. The funny thing is... I still treat you all the same as anyone else. With a fair trade, just as anyone else I would meet on the street. The final point is the same... You have no Idea what was happening or what it was you saw. But you point the finger at a Misbehaving AB. Well just as I have met 50 Bad DL's..doesn't mean you are all. Please slack off and stop. This site is for everybody..I for one think I have had enough of all the blasphemous remarks, whether you feel you are doing it on purpose or not, that fact is that's how it's being perceived, and that's the bigger issue.

You have just as much right to voice your opinion as anyone else, but the same old slam is getting alittle old. Perhaps you should read your own posts, then you would see what I see as a total slam on AB's. It's not you only but a DL is no better than a AB. This separation has really got to stop.

This is my two cents..hopefully it doesn't turn into a flame war, it's just my opinion. It's not that I hate you or anything, just a statement of my life as well as what you claim to be yours. Peace!

wow, dude - chill out.

don't worry - I can handle every bit of criticism you throw at me. Criticism that is, but name-calling? hey look, go over my post again, and tell me by the line and word in which I have gone as far as to insult your person - personally and yourself as an individual. if you can find that somewhere within my statement I will not hesitate and apologize.

I have never said, that an AB in general termn makes me sick - I mentioned that I don't like the look of most outfits, and the thought of seeing an aging dude in a baby-doll outfit makes me unconfortable.

But I've stated as well that I don't mind the person per se. This is a difference largely imho. Besides this, I feel that I have the right as a person, to choose what I find agreeable and enjoyable and what not.

Everybody has his likes and dislikes, has his preferences and his limits.

How often does this happen in switzerland? no idea mate, no idea. honestly I'm more on international news and political news (locally and intl.) I skip boulevard-gossipy-type-papers right away and I don't watch TV either. so, I have not much of an idea how often that would happen and get reported.

Let me ask you something else - would you find it OK, good, or whatever positive word you may want to put in here, if someone would go out and activly display his fetish/kink stuff to a place where mostly families with children live? hell I wouldn't find that good, the tiniest slightest little bit.

And it was only for the fact that I know what an AB is that I didn't freak and basically arrest that person.

I have so far never "pointed the finger" at an AB for a specific reason. I have given my 2-cents as an opinion on posts on this board - but this was different today - as what I experienced felt wrong, felt very much out of the line - yet at the same moment I questioned my reaction and tried to get some feedback on whether my own reaction was "over the top".

Ok I get this - for you it was. What I fail to see is, where you think that I constantly bash AB DLs.... I maybe don't want to be regarded as AB by the broad public myself and I distance myself from your chosen lifestyle. I may find it unfortunate, that the term ABDL has found a "wide" acceptance even though I feel that the both kinks are too different of each other in most cases as to lump 'em in the same boat, just because both groups usually are fond of wearing diapers. So, from that perspective, if you want to lable it as bashing, fine - then bashing it be - but I guess it doesn't take much of a though that my own voicing against being associated with AB has nothing to do with ABs as a person - and within that context is no bashing at all.

Then I want to ask you something: You say you're "sick of the constant AB Bashing", you say that "this separation really has got to stop".

1. Why do you think there is such a constant bashing?

2. I don't believe the separation has got to stop at all, as considering what I've written above, AB & DL are not the same thing... they are very much different kinks (but the diaper). And that maybe is the only problem I see - why do you need to put this together as one whilst clearly it is not?

Maybe by thinking about my second question, you will see where some of the diversion and maybe some of the bashing find their main source of "power".

And lastly - a personal (read: this is me, and myself only) statement about sex in diapers - yes I wouldn't want that either. I've had 5 longer girlfriends (I'm in a relationship at the moment btw) and more OTS than I can easily count... I love sex - don't get me wrong... I love sex in many variations and I love some BDSM Play - BUT I wouldn't want diapers to be involved with sex and my girl. I've told two so far - both took it easy and accepted that I like to wear diapers - which I do occasionally (read: it's not my life - it's a pleasure thing). I sometimes masturbate in my diapers (which might be a repulsive action in your line of thought, fine - it's your GOOD RIGHT to find this disgusting & repulsive - really, that's what I believe in, it's your god damn good right to think so, and also to state it out loud here if you want) - but I don't engage in sex with a partner and diapers - it wouldn't feel right to me. But again, that's just me.

I for example find SHITTING in diapers to be disgusting too - it is something which has no appeal to me and if I read of some DLs staying in their shit-filled diapers for DAYS or even Weeks, hell the though alone of this is DAMN REPULSIVE. DL, AB OR NOT - it's not the lifestyle or kink generally I find disgusting it's the action of an individual.

And by pointing the finger at an individual I DON't POINT IT AT the Whole Species.

I agree with you Repaid. I am growing weary of the AB bashing that is and has been going on by the DL's. Why is all i have to say, why hate one another and bash on everyone. I thought were here under the same general interest that is diapers.

read my answer to Repaid1. Sums up what I've got to say on that topic.

once again im just going to calmly remind everyone that IT IS NOT A FETISH FOR EVERYONE. so unless you went up to him and asked him if its sexual for him or not dont assume it was. ok so i lied that wasnt a calm reminding but it so makes my blood doil everytime i see people saying its a fetish for everyone.

Does a mother or a father living their in that street first have to go out and confront the guy to ask "hey mate, is this a sexual thing or are you just showing off your alternative lifestyle to my 6 year old kid playing on the front porch??"

What the fuck has this to do with "IT IS NOT A FETISH FOR EVERYONE"?

Does it matter?

No it doesn't - it's an action he decided to take - the motive might be questionable but it's bringing out something into public I'd prefer him to have kept at home.

once again im just going to calmly remind everyone that IT IS NOT A FETISH FOR EVERYONE. so unless you went up to him and asked him if its sexual for him or not dont assume it was. ok so i lied that wasnt a calm reminding but it so makes my blood doil everytime i see people saying its a fetish for everyone.

I agree COMPLETELY with every word Sara just said.

If you saw me in a cute dress clutching my stuffed wolf, I can assure you, I'm not getting off on it. If you see all that, with a pacifier, out in public, chances are, something shitty happened.

My binky is a comfort item, not a sex toy!

Does a mother or a father living their in that street first have to go out and confront the guy to ask "hey mate, is this a sexual thing or are you just showing off your alternative lifestyle to my 6 year old kid playing on the front porch??"

Does it matter?

No it doesn't - it's an action he decided to take - the motive might be questionable but it's bringing out something into public I'd prefer him to have kept at home.

See, that's what's wrong with this society.

Everybody as a child is so damn sheltered, they're all fucked up by the time they reach adulthood.

I remember seeing an "alternative lifestyler" when I was little. The adult I was with simply explained "Some grown ups like different things. You'll understand when you're older". Guess what... Didn't do me any damage! Now I'm older, and yes, I do understand.

Likewise, I've had a child ask about my stuffed animal, or my pacifier. So what did I answer?

All I said was "Sometimes, people have trouble growing up, and sometimes just don't want to."

The kid said "Oh... Well when I'm growed up, you can have my toys"

Did I harm the kid? Nope, didn't even piss of her mom.

Of course, I associate with free-spirited, open-minded people who don't freak when somebody is different from them.

As far as preferring others to do or don't do... Sorry, but until their actions prevent you from doing or not doing, you're SOL.

If it bothers you so much, you didn't have to leave the "safety" of your 4 walls.

When I leave my home, I'm under the expectation that I might run in to something I won't like. That's why I bring shoes, so I can walk away if it bothers me so much. Or if I'm too lazy or tired to walk way, I can always just turn away.

In fact, this whole thread has pissed me off so much, I think I'm bringing Floppy and my pacifier grocery shopping just to piss you off! If I had a childish dress, I might have thrown that on too.

i think you are correct to have felt that way those kinda people that go out in public streets like that and expose their desires on unsuspecting people are the ones that get reported for being sexual deviants they give us all a very bad name and speaking as an AB i think you should have approached him and given him a piece of your mind for sullen our community like that, nobody will get a good impression off that guy and if i had been there he would have gotten my opinion loud and clear, better he get it from one of us before he gets it from the local police or the young and the elderly of that neighborhood

The problem I see with your idea is that it is not illegal for the guy to walk around in his diaper and dress...

While I see you are upset about that it is also not something that the police should or would be called for... Seems to me we have enough people trying to make the police the Gestapo to get their desires heard.

I have 5 kids and they all went through their childhood here in Mt and didn't get affected by strangers that dressed or did anything unusual... they have also lived with a father that is incontinent and didn't hide the truth from them... Heck in the summer I run around the house and our acreage in just a onesie and my diapers... they understood that the heat would cause me great rashes...

While you can keep your AB tendencies hidden in the bedroom as I do it is not wrong nor illegal to be out and about in the places you feel comfortable with...

Frankly calling the police (as you stated) makes me want to be sick to my stomach. People need to teach their kids and not bother police for such things as no one hurt you or yours.

Personally I enjoy sex with my loved one, this does not mean I would choose to indulge in this activity in a very public manner. In fact I would probably be arrested because it would be deemed offense and traumatic to many people.

Wow... Am I really so much stronger than everyone else that I wouldn't be the least bit TRAUMATIZED by 2 people having sex?

Well, maybe if they were fucking on the pizza I just ate a slice from, but that's about it.

I guess I'm a freak. A man in baby clothes wouldn't even phase me.

Oh no! A person has genitals! OMFG, now I'm traumatized!

*runs crying to a therapist*

(BTW, was being totally sarcastic)

Frankly calling the police (as you stated) makes me want to be sick to my stomach. People need to teach their kids and not bother police for such things as no one hurt you or yours.

*standing ovation!*

I see America as a free country. I am straight and probably would not want to watch a gay parade. I think the gay folks have a right to peacefully demonstrate. Personally I believe that I do not have the right to not be offended. If I see something, that I consider to be offensive, I don't have look at it.

Out of consideration for other people, I would not wear just a diaper in public. I might get away with it on Halloween etc...

Ok,

that's a weird one for sure...

The thing goes like this... yestereve weather was nice and warm, basically one of the first real spring-days in a long time here, so I decided to go and ride my bike up and down some local hills... on my way back I took a different tour and had a little city-ride.

it was near dusk but there was still enough light to easily recognize people and their outfits.

now, as most here know, I'm a "strict DL, and DL ONLY" (important fact for the rest of the story here)...

when I was taking a somewhat offside road crossing through a smaller neighborhood approx. 15 minutes from where I live I see this dude all dressed up as an AB - I mean the full show. Diapers wide visible, baby cloth, pacifier and all of that.

I nearly crash my fuckin' bike into a car advancing from the left side as I keep "staring".

Ok, nothing much happened, the car driver apologized as he was coming from the "wrong" side and should have stopped, obviously he was distracted too for *some* reason.

I had to take the next turn right and tried to forget the issue.

Now the thing is this - I have been into DL Stuff for a LOOONG time, and I've known AB People over the net for a long time too...

I've seen pictures, and never was "fond" of these... it's something which doesn't have any appeal to me and I actually always found a bit "odd-looking" (girls less than man... but a 50 year old aging, out-of-shape guy in a baby outfit just gives me the shivers)...

But yestereve it kind of pissed me off, I found it somewhat disgusting - something I have not felt for a long time.

I'm not generally intolerant... I've got a number of gay friends, have been with a few of them at gay bars and stuff... I don't mind as long as everyone respects me not being gay ;) ... I've been at a number of BDSM Clubs and don't really have a problem seeing leather, latex & other "kink" outfits...

But seeing this guy yestereve really belonged to the things I didn't like to see.

Ok, the neighborhood was close to where I used to live as a kid... it's a family hood ... maybe that added to the "perv-factor" of the sighting... maybe the thought that if I'd be a dad living there with my kids (I don't have any, this was a hypothetical though purely) I'd be a bit freaked about a guy like that walking the neighborhood.

When I arrived back home I had a long thought... the emotional "disgust" reaction I had back there was not something I usually have... I found my own reaction weird, as usually I'm all "whatever floats your boat, as long as it doesn't hurt or involve anyone unwilling".

We have a local yearly gay-pride parade and some other places where people are all dressed up according to their personal (sexual) desires. I don't mind.

I still am thinking about this - it was weird... the picture I have in my head of this dude just feels "disgusting" to me.

I never really liked seeing AB Photos that much - but so far I really didn't mind. On the other hand I was never "surprised" by such pictures, meaning I browsed ABDL Forums or pages and excepted to see these kind of photos too... but yestereve it was just "shown off".

I don't know... I don't want to hurt someone's feelings here - if you're an AB I don't mind you being so... it was more the sight itself, it just felt very wrong at the moment.

Maybe it was the thing that he was showing off his sexual-life to an unprepared "audience" which I found disgusting... I guess I wouldn't have had much of a problem if that was at a scene-club or pride-day or anything along that line... but for me, the longer I think about it the more likely I find this, it was because I believe that ones sexual life should be of private matter or at least not shown off in a family neighborhood. (I know someone is going to argue that it probably wasn't sexual for the dude at all... but still...)

For me seuxality is a rather private matter (I'm disgusted by things like talkshows where people go and feel like talking about their sex-life to the whole freaking audience... I don't like "show-offs", not with sexuality, not with anything else.)

Don't get me wrong, amongst good friends, if someone feels the need to talk about his / hers sexuality I don't mind listening and talking about it.

For me it's this... I'm not ashamed to like diapers - and I wear UNDER MY REGULAR CLOTH often "in public" - but I do so because it feels good to me and I am very discrete about it, as I don't think it is something I should PUSH on other people. if someone still notices them (so far never) I don't care much - as I have tried hard not to "show them off"...

I have a general problem with people who push their private "issues" unto others without asking... I find this offensive and uncivilized.

I'm not even sure why I type this here... maybe I would like to know if other persons here head similar experiences or whatever...

What do you think?

Personally I believe that I do not have the right to not be offended. If I see something, that I consider to be offensive, I don't have look at it.

That's one of the smartest things I've heard in a while!

Does it matter?

Yes it does too matter like in my instance it has nothing to do with a fetish or kink or anything else its part of who i am as a person i have every right to be myself and go about my life as i will. its not my "sex life" or anything of that nature. why should i have to hide who i am away just because everyone else finds it unnatural and why is it ok for them to force there "Normalacy" upon me. to which the answer is IT IS NOT OK.

i have to say if i had been in Eric's shoes.....i'm pretty sure i too would have had a negative response......

i guess all i can say is for me it's about respect for others..........i personally don't like having anything blatently shoved in my face........religious preferences...sexual preferences...clothing preferences....political preferences...gender preferences.......whatever it is that makes you unique...different...ecentric......different then the norm....etc...if you are shoving it in my face....i'm not going to have the same reaction as i would if you carry yourself in a less "LOOK AT ME" sort of manner................

there is a time and a place for everything.....fetish parade = ab costumes for all my friends and whips and leashes for the Mommies and Daddies ;) ............ quiet family neighborhood = sweatpants with a diaper underneath and a tshirt that may afford a quick glimpse at one's diaper so that if someone was really looking they might have to do a double take but because you are riding your bike so quickly you are now off in the distance ;).......

and while for me it isn't necessarily about being disgusting....although sometimes when out of "context" i too can certainly relate to finding some ab/dl topics or scenerios actually pretty ackie or uncomfortable ....i just personally don't feel that riding your bike in a residential neighborhood dressed in full ab costume is ...............respectful to anyone in the vicinity....

it's true we don't know what this persons motives were but if i had to guess.......there was a reason an idividual would choose to do this...be it sexual or not....this persons desires must surely include wanting to be noticed and not just a little noticed...

ramble ramble ramble....end of reply

Yes it does too matter like in my instance it has nothing to do with a fetish or kink or anything else its part of who i am as a person i have every right to be myself and go about my life as i will. its not my "sex life" or anything of that nature. why should i have to hide who i am away just because everyone else finds it unnatural and why is it ok for them to force there "Normalacy" upon me. to which the answer is IT IS NOT OK.

If Sarah was slower, I'd have probably said all that instead.

I refuse to be normal, because all I can be is me. If I am anything but me, then who would I be?

Sorry if "me" is something you don't like, walk away if you'd like.

quiet family neighborhood = sweatpants with a diaper underneath and a tshirt that may afford a quick glimpse at one's diaper so that if someone was really looking they might have to do a double take but because you are riding your bike so quickly you are now off in the distance ;).......

In a quiet family neighborhood, I am still me.

I may or may not have my stuffed wolf, I may or may not have my pacifier, and I may have any given length of skirt on.

Does it matter?

As DLs, I suspect that 99% of the people out there who discovered that we wore diapers by choice would automatically assume that we're ABs. And more than a few of them would probably then conclude that we're perverts. Does it matter that we're not? Nope. To the rest of the world, Eric, you and I are ABs. Discretion doesn't change that.

In your original note, you brought up gays as evidence of your tolerance, and I take you at your word on that subject.

But there are a lot of people out there who see any evidence of someone being gay as "flaunting" their sex life, whether it's as mundane as some of the stereotypes associated with gays to something a bit more overt as boyfriends holding hands or kissing in contexts similar to where similar behavior is routine among straight men and women, e.g., strolling along the sidewalk, greetings at a restaurant, etc. As a gay man, I've been accused of flaunting my sex life for simply stating that I'm gay in response to someone asking me if I have a girlfriend. The "flaunting" charge is simply an attempt to push gay people back into the closet, to justify getting rid of whatever they're not comfortable with by sexualizing everything about it.

That's why I'm not real keen on worrying about whether some people will assume that for the AB in question, it's a sexual fetish. Diapers aren't a sexual thing for me - I just like to wear them. I don't automatically assume that an AB sees this as a sexual fetish.

Obviously I don't know the situation involving the AB you saw. Perhaps the neighbors are fine with it. Perhaps not. But I do know that there are a lot of parents who don't want gays anywhere near their kids no matter how discrete we gays are. And I suspect that there are a lot of parents out there who wouldn't be too keen on men who wear diapers for fun anywhere near their kids either, again no matter discrete we are.

If it was a sexual thing, sure, that doesn't belong in public. But if not, then I see no reason to pander to other people's fears.

whether you feel you are doing it on purpose or not, that fact is that's how it's being perceived, and that's the bigger issue.

I don't really want to take sides in this argument at all, but I feel compelled to point out the Irony of using this statement in a post defending an adult walking in public dressed as a baby. Whether he is intending to do harm or not, he is disturbing the peace in the same way a topless woman would.

Just thought of an interesting question though, any law expert present can answer it, if a beautiful woman was walking down the street topless, would anyone who got into a car accident because of the distraction be able to sue or press charges?

But I do know that there are a lot of parents who don't want gays anywhere near their kids no matter how discrete we gays are. And I suspect that there are a lot of parents out there who wouldn't be too keen on men who wear diapers for fun anywhere near their kids either, again no matter discrete we are.

To such parents I say...

If your "moral and ethical lessons" you've given your child are SO WEAK, I can completely undo them by simply walking past your child... Then you have COMPLETELY FAILED as a parent and should not have become one in the first place.

In fact, this whole thread has pissed me off so much, I think I'm bringing Floppy and my pacifier grocery shopping just to piss you off! If I had a childish dress, I might have thrown that on too.

My binky is a comfort item, not a sex toy!

Wow... Am I really so much stronger than everyone else that I wouldn't be the least bit TRAUMATIZED by 2 people having sex?

Well, maybe if they were fucking on the pizza I just ate a slice from, but that's about it.

In a quiet family neighborhood, I am still me.

I may or may not have my stuffed wolf, I may or may not have my pacifier, and I may have any given length of skirt on.

To such parents I say...

If your "moral and ethical lessons" you've given your child are SO WEAK, I can completely undo them by simply walking past your child... Then you have COMPLETELY FAILED as a parent and should not have become one in the first place.

Witch,

To piss me of with your action derived from things I've said in this post you'd have to do more than what you "threaten" (going shopping in outfit...).

Heck, look I find it RUDE TOWARDS OTHER PEOPLE to shove them your "LOOK AT ME"-Style in their faces if asked or not. But Pissing me off, you might should try that in my area.

comfort items - it doesn't matter what it is to you - you push it onto others, willing or not, you have obviously never heard of moderation or decency. and that, that is truly SAD... it's not more, it's sad. it's nothing rebellious or "great" or "strong"... it's simply a very egoistic, intolerant, fucked up way to go through life... it's not always only about YOU... as long as you live within a society it's never just "about you". a bit of decency and RESPECT towards the feelings of others wouldn't hurt you.

Strong, eh? you think you're mighty strong, don't ya?

Carrying around a stuffed wolf and sucking on a binky as a comforter doesn't really come over as "strength"...

and just being an egoistic, respect-less human being doesn't mean you're strong.

Just because you're less offended by some things it's not about strength.

I don't really see why you have to almost constantly (as in other threads here) tell people how bloody darn strong you are? If you'd be really strong, you'd need neither a comforting binky nor to flaunt "I'm so much stronger" into someone's face.

In fact, from your reaction and ways I believe you're as weak as they come.

About the quite family neighborhood... sorry, but again your attitude shows not the slightest amount of tolerance, decency and respect. Especially after all the recent child-abuse, kidnaps, murder and perverts out there you won't make the parents there feel comfortable if you do this, and I don't think they have done anything to deserve this.

And last but not least, who the fuck do you think you are, that you have the right to criticize parents on their moral standard as long as they don't harm their children? I for one was given a strong set of morals, absolutely not religious-based stuff and an understanding of integrity, ethics, decency and respect.

This includes that I moderate my actions and try not to offend someone who clearly has done nothing to "deserve" it. That includes, that if I go out and choose to wear diapers, I do so in a decent way without forcing strangers to "face" it.

It astounds me to see how far your own little intolerance towards the people around you goes.

Did you ever think that the other ones who never mentioned anything to you, just had the decency to keep their thoughts to themselves? it doesn't necessarily mean that they approved of your actions.

But go on, throughout life like this and give a shit...