LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping In Public?

Why? I don't mean to be insensitive. But really, he just mentioned that it's often managed with a colostomy, which it is.

It's the way he said it:

This is probably a bad idea, and very rarely is this medically required on a regular basis. Anyone who has fecal incontinence will most probably be wearing an ostomy bag

Like those of us who don't have an ostomy are somehow not being cared for properly, or don't have a serious problem. Fecal incontinence is the number-one reason for admission to nursing homes.

Actually, you offended me as well:

Well from what I've read on the subject, fecal incontinence is actually easier to manage a lot of the time compared to urinary incontinence. Yeah, it's a lot dirtier, but timed voiding pays off a lot more. Of course, some people fall through the cracks, but for the most part it can be avoided with simply making a point to 'keep regular.'

The hell it is. How do you have "timed voiding" when you have chronic diarrhea and bleeding? If I could time things, I would not be incontinent, would I? I also cannot digest oil, so any fat/oil in my food goes right through, vegetable oils being the worst.

The only way I could perhaps have a hope of this is if I flushed everything out in the morning with an enema and did not eat all day, but even then I would have blood, bile and mucus to deal with.

How can one plan chronic diarrhea?

I had an idiot doctor once who suggested bowel training. I refused to pay that bill--$185 for 10 minutes to suggest bowel training or a colostomy to manage my problem. Wrote a letter to the hospital about how inappropriate that was for someone with my disease, and I never heard back from them.

So, that's what Lavender meant. I hope you see what I mean as well. I know you did not mean to offend, but from my standpoint, having had so many important events in my life ruined (or at least dented) by that problem, I don't like hearing that it is "easy" to have fecal as compared to urinary incontinence. With urinary incontinence, one can use a foley or (for males) a condom cath and be on your way, cured with a leg or belly-bag. At least they have options. All I have is an ostomy, a diaper or a cork. And the cork (Conveen Anal Plug) is not even approved in the US, and would not work with me anyway.

I wear 24/7 and have been for a while now. I try to avoid messing in public... but is has happened before... and it'll probably happen again... I usually try to go get cleaned up ASAP... b/c it's never plesant.

• 3 weeks later...

I've messed in public once. Suppository by mommy for being a complete brat to her in front of my friends... thus i got to sit through an entire movie in a messy diaper. Terrible experience. No one noticed, not even mommy would have, since two diapers contained the smell very well, but the last thing you ever wanna do is be forced to mess yourself while sitting in a quiet threatre chair.

-Sophie

• Like 1

I am not incontinent but I have had this happen to me twice now at school. I guess I had some sort of stomach flu. Happened to me in the hallway, and I didn't stand around to see if anyone notices, I was much to embarrassed. I had absolutely no control over the situation, my stomach cramped and I filled my diaper. I am glad no one who knew me stopped to say hello.

~Brian

Ok a school going guy that wears diapers to school, and pooped in the hallway in his diaper.

I suppose it was a big thick Abena you had on....

i have a couple of times, I have a real bad problem with IBS. this is why i wear pull up depends all the time now. other then the normal wetting my self with i enjoy. but i have some times needed to get to the bathroom but didnt make it in time and pooped in the middle of a bathroom waiting line and have had it happen when sitting in traffic. its not fun being in pain and trying to hold it. this is why i always carry my backpack with some extra pull-ups and two fitted depends diapers, small baby powder bottle and carry case baby wipes, and diaper rash cream, i have had to change and clean my self in public restrooms. if im at the mall near my house i use the family restroom.

I have IBS so bad that every day at least once i have to get to a bathroom in a hurry because my tummy hurts so bad.

some times i wake up in the night and cant get to the bathroon in time. it happens this is why i really wear diapers. other then that i enjoy being in diapers lets me not have to use public restrooms when i dont have too.

• 5 months later...

Well yes I have pooped my nappy in public a few times. I quite like it and also I hate doing poos in a public rest room. When I say like it I mean prefer to mess my nappy than use a toilet. What I have noticed in the last couple of years is I don't get as much waring about needing to poo or if I do then the ability to hold has lessened quite a bit. Yes I do use my mussels but it does not work that well and I do exorcise them. It does not worry me unduly as I like nappies. I do wonder if it has something to do with the depressive anxiety disorder I suffer from. Who knows but yes I do it in public. I don't go sticking my back side in peoples faces though. But if they hear me doing it see me do it or smell me do it I'm sorry but we are all different get over it it wont kill you! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Pooping in public is rare for me. Mostly because I am fairly regular, with an early morning event or two. I am also fortunate that my issue is primarily urge. Long story short - a bowel resection and post-op complication led to severe urgency. My internist requested a consistant diet with bulk producing fiber supplements. As long as I follows recommendations my poo isn't runny. But it is rather large in volume, a fair trade off considering. While I have experienced a few public accidents, most of my bm's occur in the morning at home. Being ab/DL did not make real accidents any more appealing. I'm fully engaged socially and at work so wearing diapers around friends and associates is not desirable. But the mood strikes me fairly often and I have the freedom and means to indulge freely. With an adjustment in fiber intake, I can expect increased frequency, urge and volume. A perfect combination for acting out a fond memory of my bedwetter youth. On occasion, a discreet public adventure will include a massive load. Never a real problem when properly diapered, and a pure delight to boot. I enjoy the extra dimension of authentic incontinence. Common sense dictates precautions, and I'm always securely diapered. I can drop an enourmous load and most people wouldn't have a clue. I enjoy the fact that when I feel the urge hit, I know it will quikly overpower me. What fun.

I'm bladder incontinent mostly, but have had a few accidents. Only one time did anyone notice and make a comment. I was at the movies with my brother and sister-in-law. She had her toddler with her. She noticed and asked me if I wanted to help change Ethan. She gave me the keys to her Mercedes SUV and I drove to her house to change, and came back at the end of the movie to pick them up.

I've never messed my diapers on purpose anywhere but home, and as the cleanup is always a hassle I try not to let that happen. Don't eat a lot of spinach because it stains your diapers green. Ick!

• 1 month later...

I have pooped a bunch of times in public, but one time i couldnt change my diaper for at least 2 hrs, boy did it start to stink. i was at the local fair, thank goodnes a couple of my friends know i wear diapers, and they asked if i needed to get to an area to change and i would say why do i stink yet, and my one friend said yup i think you do. i said im trying to find an area to change it, and thats when we found a handicap bathroom. my one friend works at the nursing home with my GF, he offered to help clean me up and get me changed into a fresh none sticky diaper. i was so glad to have friends that understand why i wear diapers, and that not only for medical but i also enjoy wearing diapers too. i hope to wear diapers for along time.

I did when I was in grade school, a bunch of times. I lived in town, and we used to walk to school, a couple of miles. Imagine! If some parent suggested having their kid walk to school now and the press found out about it, they'd crucify the parents for exposing the child needlessly to all those child molesters and terrorists hiding behind every bush. But I digress.

Anyway, at this young age I learned there is something I can't eat and get too far from a toilet. Pancakes. For whatever reason, they go through me in no time. I can't eat them and go on the road. I can have them at home, but I'm not going anywhere afterwards. So, I'd be walking to school after mom fed me pancakes and I'd poop myself. Every time. I'd go sit down in class like nothing was wrong, but people noticed pretty fast. I'd be sent to the school nurse, and she'd change me and give me some clean underwear. For whatever reason, the only underwear they had on hand was girls' panties, which was pretty embarassing for me at the time because I was a boy. But after awhile, I started liking the panties. I really liked wearing them. I didn't mind the pooping so much because I knew I'd get to wear panties the rest of that day. That situation didn't last too long, however. The school must've contacted my mom and told her to stop feeding me whatever she was feeding me in the morning. Yeah, overall it was pretty embarassing. I block it out of my memory for years at a time. But this thread reminded me. <_<

As a youth just barely out of diapers (and not happy about it) I can remember several incidents involving others pooping their diapers and pants (boys and girls both) which I think have contributed to my diaper fetish.

I happen to love using disposable diapers. I wet and mess myself without any difficulty - in fact if there is even a small urge it just comes out. I've pooped myself several times when my wife was around. Sometimes this is in our house, sometimes it's outside, and once it was in a public park. I'll just tell her I'm pooping if I feel proud about it (great humilation factor), unless I'm feeling shy. If she's around, I'll change either right away or as soon as possible (as in the case of being out in public.) If she's not around, I'll enjoy being dirty for a little while, then change. I can handle my own stink but wouldn't want to make her smell it.

Pooping is a natural function, like wetting. It feels great coming out. If I know I'm going to poop intentionally, I'll take liquid chlorophyll for awhile to help neutralize stool odor. If I think I'll be outdoors, I'll wear plastic panties to help keep odors contained. But when I am diapered I reserve the right to poop like an adult baby.

:horse:

I'm not incontinent but I am a DL. Once I was at a Phar More drug store in South Bend Indiana years and years ago to buy some AT-EASE disposable diapers. I was on my way to the check out line and sneezed really hard and pooped uncontrolably. I usually wear a diaper when I go shopping for diapers and I was glad I had one on this time. I didn't load it up or really fill it, but it would not have been a pritty picture with all the people around me if I hadn't had that diaper on! The last thing I ever expected was to mess a little uncontrolably when I sneezed!

That's a form of stress incontinence. Perhaps wearing diapers so frequently has weakened your sphincter. Don't worry. Shit happens.

• Like 1

As a youth just barely out of diapers (and not happy about it) I can remember several incidents involving others pooping their diapers and pants (boys and girls both) which I think have contributed to my diaper fetish.

I happen to love using disposable diapers. I wet and mess myself without any difficulty - in fact if there is even a small urge it just comes out. I've pooped myself several times when my wife was around. Sometimes this is in our house, sometimes it's outside, and once it was in a public park. I'll just tell her I'm pooping if I feel proud about it (great humilation factor), unless I'm feeling shy. If she's around, I'll change either right away or as soon as possible (as in the case of being out in public.) If she's not around, I'll enjoy being dirty for a little while, then change. I can handle my own stink but wouldn't want to make her smell it.

Pooping is a natural function, like wetting. It feels great coming out. If I know I'm going to poop intentionally, I'll take liquid chlorophyll for awhile to help neutralize stool odor. If I think I'll be outdoors, I'll wear plastic panties to help keep odors contained. But when I am diapered I reserve the right to poop like an adult baby.

:horse:

They make liquid chlorophyll? Where can I get it? I have the tablet kind. Is it expensive?

This is probably a bad idea, and very rarely is this medically required on a regular basis. Anyone who has fecal incontinence will most probably be wearing an ostomy bag - its _much_ better for your skin, and I would never make anyone smell my own crap...No matter what you're wearing for a dipe you'll stink to high-heaven, and I would never want to get my jollies at someone else's discomfort.

Maybe if your diet was really, really perfect, so as to minimize the smell....but its still pretty bad. I would save crapping yourself for the privacy of your own home, aside from the occasional un-intentional accident.

I agree that people shouldn't intentionally poop themselves while in public, but as this thread is in the Incontinence - Medical category, I think it's mostly directed toward accidents. I had an accident at work once. The worst part was that I wasn't wearing a diaper. I must've had the flu or something. My boss left early, thank God. It was such a mess. It covered my underwear and leaked out into my jeans... OMG, it was so horrible. I cleaned up everything as good as I could because I couldn't go home and change. Everything was a bit damp and slightly smelly, but I went through the rest of my day. I hope nothing like that happens again.

• 3 weeks later...

Some more questions for you guys.

1 do you fart when you poop?

2 do you have to push out your poop or does it come out by itself?

3 is your poop soft or hard?

4 do you sit in your poop? if so how come?

5 if you have woren diapers all your life did you ever go to daycare? did anykids say anything about you messing your diapers? did any kids ever watch you get your diapers changed? did you ever see anyone older than 5 in diapers at your daycare? did you ever see anyone older than 5 get there messy diapers changed?

6 do you get changed by someone else? if so can you explain how you get your messy diapers changed?

that is all i can think of for now if i think of any i will post more questions.

The proper spelling is odorless.

Sarahjane, the proper spelling is odourless OR odorless depending on which language you use, English or Americanised English. You will probably try and tell me that the s is incorrect in Americanised and you would prefer z.

Secondly, since you seem to be aware of the contents of salt, read the ingredients on the side of a container. Most chemists etc are aware the salt is sodium chloride (NaCl) but some manufactures add bulking agents like Potassium, Magnesium etc. I have even found so called 'Low Fat' salt with increased chlorine and reduced sodium. Even so called 'natural' salts contain other elements than sodium and chlorine. As a result, natural salt (as found in vegetables etc) is not bad for you, but the stuff one coats our food with that has the trade name 'SALT' is.

You also stated that 1% of humans are salt and water? Please check your figures. When salt dissolves in water, the bond between the positivity charged sodium and negatively charged chlorine atoms are temporarily broken, and both sodium and chlorine individually are poisonous to the body. Even before that, the plasma (liquid stuff of blood) made up of mainly water with added salts. Plasma is approx. 55-65% of blood volumn, and blood is what percent of a human body... I would presume that it is greater that 1% at least.

Did you not know that a little knowledge is extremely dangerous - and your comments are proof of that.

I am not going to waste my time or energy to correct the rest of your post. I suggest that you do that.

In reply to the topic -

Yes, since I am incontinent, I wet and mess 24/7 wherever I happen to be which most often is out in public or in a crowded office or meeting room. Since most here seem to be concerned reguarding the smell and effort it takes to mess a diaper

- to cope with the smell, I wear disposable diapers and a plastic pants. Also, I take 500mg activated charcoal capsules on a daily basis. Others have mentioned that self may become immune to ones own smell, but good hygiene practices eliminates this.

- to cope with the effort, although I have no choice when my body wishes to vacate its bowels, sometimes an involuntary grunt will accompany it. This is caused by hard stools. To avoid this, I keep myself well hydrated - lots of water - and also take 100mg of Cod Liver oil capsules daily.

Nobody has ever noticed or commented on the smell of my wet or soiled diapers since fresh urine (mostly water) and activated charcoal poop doesn't smell, and what does, doesn't get past the plastic pant.

Stale concentrated urine and bacteria infested poop reeks and also causes rashes. High water content fresh urine and healthy poop doesn't.

Hi there,

I will answer all of your questions to the best of my ability.

Some more questions for you guys.

1 do you fart when you poop?

No.

2 do you have to push out your poop or does it come out by itself?

I have no control of it. When I'm constipated, I try to push the best way I know how. Unfortunately for me, I've never been potty trained. Other than constipation, everything just happens.

3 is your poop soft or hard?

It is soft, even runny at times.

4 do you sit in your poop? if so how come?

I don't do it by choice. It is nasty. It only happens when my husband cannot find a place to change my diaper, or he cannot get to it right away.

5 if you have woren diapers all your life did you ever go to daycare?

I've been to daycare.

did anykids say anything about you messing your diapers?

Yes, but they were not mean about it. I never was really made fun of because of my problem. I guess because of the way I've always carried myself, many have found me to be cordial and likable. I always had lots of friends. Some even tried to wear my diapers when they spent the night. My mother did not care, and neither did their parents. They knew my friends were just curious, and it would pass in time.

did any kids ever watch you get your diapers changed?

Oh, goodness, more than I can count. It never really bothered me, either.

did you ever see anyone older than 5 in diapers at your daycare?

I saw just one other child. He was nine.

did you ever see anyone older than 5 get there messy diapers changed?

Yes. It was the nine year old boy I mentioned. Due to chronic constipation as a baby, his nerves in his bowels were forever destroyed, and he could not feel when he needed to go. All control for him was lost.

6 do you get changed by someone else? if so can you explain how you get your messy diapers changed?

My husband changes my diapers because I have manual dexterity issues and have had them all my life. Before then, my parents, aunts, uncles, babysitters, nurses, doctors, friends, and other healthcare staff has changed them. I get changed in exactly the same way a baby does since I'm very small, meaning that I'm held up by my ankles. When my husband changes me, he lays me on the bed, the couch, or a changing table and takes care of business. When we are out, he will lay blue pads on the floor of a rest room, or he will take care of it on the back seat of the car. He will never change a poopy diaper with me standing. He always wants me to lie down for that. I understand why because it makes it easier to clean and deal with.

that is all i can think of for now if i think of any i will post more questions.

Okay, I hope you are satisfied with my answers.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not incontinent but I like to wear dipers to work. Today at the office 15 minuts before my lunch break I thought I had to fart. Was I ever wrong. I had diarrhea and I almost completely emptied myself before I realized what happened. My heart started pounding. Needless to say I took a lunch 15 minutes early today.

In the late 90's, I was fecal incontinent. There is nothing worse than having an accident at work. I remember vividly having to come home from work to change.

My boss knew I had colon-rectal issues. I wore Attends diapers with VIP pants over them at work. I managed to contain the smell to a certain degree.

I wouldn't wish fecal incontinence on anyone!

Has anyone hear ever pooped in public? Did you get any wierd looks or questions?

• 4 weeks later...

You also stated that 1% of humans are salt and water? Please check your figures. When salt dissolves in water, the bond between the positivity charged sodium and negatively charged chlorine atoms are temporarily broken, and both sodium and chlorine individually are poisonous to the body. Even before that, the plasma (liquid stuff of blood) made up of mainly water with added salts. Plasma is approx. 55-65% of blood volumn, and blood is what percent of a human body... I would presume that it is greater that 1% at least.

[

not true. when salt dissolves, it forms Na+ and Cl- ions. the ions are not harmfull to the body. I think Na+ has some purpose in the body but don't remember (my last anatomy class was 4 yrs ago). However, elememnal Na and Cl are what kill you. Pure Na will explode in contact with water and pure Cl2 is a gas and gas in the blood will kill you.

Therefore, when it dissolves, it is no longer directly harmfull to the body. i know it isn't healthy but i do not remeber why.