LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pooping In Public?

I am not incontinent but I once got sick in Mexico. I had been constipated for days and finally my dad bought me something that would help me poo so I took a little too much and for the next two days I was messing like crazy. I get these awful cramps and mess myself if i farted and it be painful to hold it in. Fortunately I had brought diapers with so I really needed them then. But on the way home I had ran out of diapers and I didn't even think to Pack Goodnites in my bag for the plane so I was down to my last diaper and I had messed it at the airport. I stunk and I was so embarrassed and mom got mad at me about it. I couldn't change out of it because I had no panties or other diapers to change into and I was stuck in that diaper until we landed in Missoula and I claimed my suitcase where I packed my pull ups. It was no fun being in that diaper because the poo was runny and my skin itched and I couldn't reach in there and scratch or else I get poo on my hands. Luckily no one said anything except my mother. That was the only public accident I ever had and I have told my mother that was no fun and I did not enjoy it and it was very embarrassing.

the RARE times i go in public (well rare in the messing sense) it's usually while i am on my way home. Generally I am alone too (thankfully) so no questions to be asked or answered

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes, I have had two messing accidents in public. Thankfully, both of them were at night and away from people. I had close shaves, but never any direct contact with someone who knew about my messy diapers.