LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Pampers Size 8 Diaper: "under Jams"

I think they are just a bit smaller around the hip area, maybe an inch at most. and they ride about an 1.5 inch lower to the groin.

Agreed, but they stretch much, much more.

Guest Rienrien

Does anyone have some good size measurements in the hip, waist, and leg area for Goodnites and Under Jams? It almost seems like I could go either way, but I'm not sure which ones to try.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I have a 42 waist and have me a sample on the way now. If they fit and work out well then I am going to use them at work.

Okay, Just got my first pack of underjams today. I'm 5'11 and 155 pounds. 32 inches around the waist, not sure about the hips, but probably very similar, or a bit smaller. I'm a guy but i got the girls large/xtra large. they fit great, though a bit lower than im used to. no pubes show over the diaper, and it feels more like a thick panty than the abena secure xplus i was wearing a moment before. definitely very different.

overall, im very pleased. for one, i can buy them at the store instead of online and the cashier assumed i had a kid or something (not that ive ever minded, and i told the cashier, who happened to be cute, that i didnt in fact have children) and theyre so discreet, i can wear one under my boxer briefs and walk around the house without weird looks. possibly best of all, theyre something like 80 cents each, which is a huge step from the 1.80 i was paying per giant diaper.

My first one did begin ripping at the seems after about 4 moderate wettings and eventually pulled free which i didnt expect. but im being more careful with this one and after 4 hours havent seen any signs of ripping.

Final verdict: they fit, theyre convenient and discreet, very cute with purple designs, childish and femine and perfect. I'll be able to wear 24/7 now without worrying too much about cost or social problems. Ive got a new favorite!

Guest Baby_brad

New stores: Wal-mart began a nation wide rollout yesterday, stores should begin receiving them within the next week.. my store got 10 cases total, more to follow. ALSO, price is $10.84 for them.

Jewel-Osco / Albertson's / Super Valu also have them at the 3 stores I checked. when I looked 9.99 on sale with perfard card. I think $14.00 there.

• 3 weeks later...

I work at Kroger. I saw people buying these and i became extremely interested, but since goodnites are so tiny on me anyway, i dont really feel babyish at all in them. I'm still petitioning for big girl pullups! Depends and those sorts aren't cute and dont even fit like normal pullups do, and i really really want a baby pullup in big girl form! That's why i'm favoring bambinos right now. They're the baby diaper for a big girl.

None the less, i'm bound to buy these sooner or later and give it a test run. I still have like 10 unused goodnites though, which i dont intend to use anytime soon.

-Sophie

Guest Baby_brad

guys, we need your help. Sales of underjams in Wal-Mart stores are horrid, and if they don't start selling their going to go on clearance and the space will go back to goodnites... so if you guys want to try them, please buy some!

Guest DLMarky

Okay, Just got my first pack of underjams today. I'm 5'11 and 155 pounds. 32 inches around the waist, not sure about the hips, but probably very similar, or a bit smaller. I'm a guy but i got the girls large/xtra large. they fit great, though a bit lower than im used to. no pubes show over the diaper, and it feels more like a thick panty than the abena secure xplus i was wearing a moment before. definitely very different.

overall, im very pleased. for one, i can buy them at the store instead of online and the cashier assumed i had a kid or something (not that ive ever minded, and i told the cashier, who happened to be cute, that i didnt in fact have children) and theyre so discreet, i can wear one under my boxer briefs and walk around the house without weird looks. possibly best of all, theyre something like 80 cents each, which is a huge step from the 1.80 i was paying per giant diaper.

My first one did begin ripping at the seems after about 4 moderate wettings and eventually pulled free which i didnt expect. but im being more careful with this one and after 4 hours havent seen any signs of ripping.

Final verdict: they fit, theyre convenient and discreet, very cute with purple designs, childish and femine and perfect. I'll be able to wear 24/7 now without worrying too much about cost or social problems. Ive got a new favorite!

I'm curious as to why you got the girls diaper? Is there any difference? Btw, has anyone got a free sample yet? I'd like to know if they ship discreetly. No big deal if they don't I may pick up a pack myself anyways.

I'm curious as to why you got the girls diaper? Is there any difference? Btw, has anyone got a free sample yet? I'd like to know if they ship discreetly. No big deal if they don't I may pick up a pack myself anyways.

from another board, they are not packaged discreetly at all.

for a product with a slogan like "protection without the world knowing" or something like that, they send it in an envelope with pampers unjams in large letters, "absorbent undergarment" and the size as well

I have got mine in the mail too a couple days ago and well they did the same on the package. I guess they have not got the discreet thing down. DME does a better job at the discreet business. They have the packing list on the inside with the initial shipping stuff on the outside in a plain brown box and occasionally a Kit-Kat Bar box and that is it. That is what DME does. When I have got the free sample of the Gn's boxers it was discreet so I guess Kimberly Clark Co. does a better job at it. But Pampers does a better job at the products and KC co. does a better job with the discreet area. Now if only there can be a company that does both.