LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Pampers Size 8 Diaper: "under Jams"

I've been constantly searching the web for new diapers, and have found evidence that Pampers is about to release a size 8 diaper, called Pampers Under Jams. This is probably something along the lines of Goodnites. Click here to go to the Pampers Gifts to Grow points calculator, and you will find that you can select Under Jams in both Boy and Girl variants.

Additionally, these will come in sizes 4-8.

I just did another search and found this, where someone claims that they'll have a coupon for under jams.

I haven't called P&G about this (to verify or get an exact release date) as I don't have the guts, but I'm pretty sure we can say that these will be coming pretty soon (1-2 months or so).

I've been constantly searching the web for new diapers, and have found evidence that Pampers is about to release a size 8 diaper, called Pampers Under Jams. This is probably something along the lines of Goodnites. Click here to go to the Pampers Gifts to Grow points calculator, and you will find that you can select Under Jams in both Boy and Girl variants.

I just did another search and found this, where someone claims that they'll have a coupon for under jams.

I haven't called P&G about this (to verify or get an exact release date) as I don't have the guts, but I'm pretty sure we can say that these will be coming pretty soon (1-2 months or so).

I clipped coupons from the Sunday paper today including one for Pampers UnderJams!

*huggies* baby eddie

I don't know, it seems strange, I can't find any "valuable" information on google about it, except coupons. P&G would not scliently release a new product. It would be a big deal to them. Also, I doubt they would release it under the Pampers name for marketing reasons.

Also, the Packaging seems awfully "photoshopped" to me.

Anyone else feel like this might be an out of control hoax?

I don't know, it seems strange, I can't find any "valuable" information on google about it, except coupons. P&G would not scliently release a new product. It would be a big deal to them. Also, I doubt they would release it under the Pampers name for marketing reasons.

Also, the Packaging seems awfully "photoshopped" to me.

Anyone else feel like this might be an out of control hoax?

The goodnite boxer briefs were very similar coupons first and Pampers 7 on Amazon so with that alone I suspect it's no hoax.

Clipping an Under Jams coupon yesterday (see post prior to yours) from the Sunday paper means they are planned.

*huggies* baby eddie

I don't know, it seems strange, I can't find any "valuable" information on google about it, except coupons. P&G would not scliently release a new product.

Have you ever seen any ads for pampers size 7?

• 2 weeks later...

I have a post on my blog about the Underjams, they're coming out at the end of the month and they'll be on the pampers site with free samples in the US on May 1st. As of this morning, they're available on Amazon.

ineedprotection.blogspot.com

I got my pack yesterday from the local Albertson's and I have to say that I love them! They're cute -and- useful, two things that Goodnites aren't.

Now, keeping in mind that I'm only 5'5", only 100 pounds, so they might not fit you larger folks. But I like em a lot!

I'll still be using Bambinos for my primary purpose, though.

Midwest Krogers have them on shelves.

Boys and girls styles were out.

They have a lower waist band then Goodnites which makes them ride abit low, Absorbsion is the same as a Pamper cruiser size 7, for me thats one wetting without flooding. Fits a 33inch waist/36inch hip male ok.

But rides so low that some hair down there is trying to poke out. I like the leg gathers but many young boys will find them to frilly.