LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers & Life

uk_DL

Hi, ive been a DL for around many years

i used to have my own flat and was able to use my nappies when ever i wanted,

and used to have over 100 nappies at any one time :)

now i gave my flat up and living with my mother im starting to get the urge to use nappies again.

So i have ordered 28 Tana Slip Plus which should be here on Tuesday

It will be very hard to hide them as i have very little privacy here, but i went ahead and ordered them anyway.

I have now also decided i want to get my own place again to allow me to use them more and when i want too.

I plan to use the 28 i have ordered non-stop

What can i do to make life easer in the mean time?

I love nappies my best are tena brand

weeeell, to make your life the easiest you could simply tell your mother that your wear nappies because you enjoy them so that there is no need to hide them, lol.

Honestly, though, I tend to choose that route because of the disposal issue. It's terribly unsanitary to have soiled nappies hidden and, of course, in a small area, they're bound to be sniffed out anyway. Trust me - even if your mother doesn't approve, she'll love you no less for it.

she did catch me back in 2004 when i had a pair of plastic pants on top of the nappy.

she called me kinky etc

if i get caulght then so be it, but i hope that dont happen

weeeell, to make your life the easiest you could simply tell your mother that your wear nappies because you enjoy them so that there is no need to hide them, lol.

Honestly, though, I tend to choose that route because of the disposal issue. It's terribly unsanitary to have soiled nappies hidden and, of course, in a small area, they're bound to be sniffed out anyway. Trust me - even if your mother doesn't approve, she'll love you no less for it.

i have been wearing on and off since i was 8 and hidden it from everyone (partners and in shared housing) until I met my now husband. He was the first person I ever told. Even though I am still a little uncomfortable wearing around him, it helped me loads to talk to him about it. Sometimes honesty is best. It might hurt at the time but is better in the long run.

xx

Diapers and Privacy are pretty hard when living with someone else. When I was younger i was caught 4 times with diapers in my room. It wasn't until the 4th time that my parents did end up asking me about them. I finally told them that it was none of their business and explained to my mother it was because of menstrual bleeding. She soon understood a bit better and I was left alone there after.

My wife found a reciept tha I had accidently left out , and now she is filing for devorce.

She just can't except me for who I am. One day she fund an unused diaper that I thought I had hidden and blew her stack, saying only a pervert would wear diapers if they didn't really need them. Little does she know is that I am gruadually moving towards needing them and , when the time comes I won't be embarassed by them. The funny thing is, she needs them worse than I do and won't wear them because she is repusled by the thought. You see she has a weak bladder and evry time she sneezes or has a coughing fit she pees all over herself and then gets pissed off about it. If she would just join the club, she'd be alot better off.

• 1 month later...

My wife found a reciept tha I had accidently left out , and now she is filing for devorce.

She just can't except me for who I am. One day she fund an unused diaper that I thought I had hidden and blew her stack, saying only a pervert would wear diapers if they didn't really need them. Little does she know is that I am gruadually moving towards needing them and , when the time comes I won't be embarassed by them. The funny thing is, she needs them worse than I do and won't wear them because she is repusled by the thought. You see she has a weak bladder and evry time she sneezes or has a coughing fit she pees all over herself and then gets pissed off about it. If she would just join the club, she'd be alot better off.

Man, I can certainly feel for you, cuz my life is an almost pefect twin of yours...

I love diapers (and also panties and maxi pads), but my wife hates my "abnormal" interests and calls me (and anyone else who wears for fun) a "sick, perverted freak". Yet she has an "immature" bladder (it hasn't grown much since she was 8 and she's turning 34 this year) so she can soak the bed easily at night. She refuses to wear anything to protect the bed because she thinks I like diapers more than I like her.

Hi, ive been a DL for around many years

I love nappies my best are tena brand

I used tena and they are quite good, also good are attends and I am about to try the abena range.

You could try adult pull ups , available from most boots and some asda branches, for some reason people find these more acceptable than full nappies.

If you think she can handle the truth then why not just tell her, it would certainly make things easier, you may want to play down the sexual angle and talk about stress relief or IBS or something along those lines.

Your only about 20 miles from us, do you know Patsy from Patsy publishing as he is up your way ?

Dave