LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Toys!

Aleia

What were your favorite toys growing up?

Some of mine were:

Fischer-Price Little People

Colorforms (reusable vinyl-type stickers)

My Little Ponies

Legos

Lincoln Logs

Treasure Trolls

Barbies (my grandma made lots of dresses for them)

Raggedy Ann/Andy dolls

My Starlight and Rainbow Bright dolls

Lego is the biz. but i also enjoyed "Bayko" which you slot bricks into rods to make houses, not so versatile but more realistic.

how could i not love my trainset.

I liked my sister's Sindy too (secretly) and her dolls house, which even had a garden!

Yeah! I had one too! I loved making that heath robinson machine!

Yep, the game was crap.........but putting it together was fun!!

Oh, and how can I forget PAC MAN and Space Invaders!!! Spent most of my school years playing those, much more fun than going to class!!

Did anyone else nearly kill themselves trying to copy Evel Knievel on their bike? Ok, I never quite reached 18 buses, but I did jump various other things including friends and any pets that were close to hand at the time (that guy had a lot to answer for, we busted ourselves up following his example,,,,,Te, He).

PS, I remember wanting the Six Million Dollar Man doll more than anything. Instead I got a cheap GI Joe imitation,,,,,,,I still haven't recovered (so like Evel, my parents also have a lot to answer for!!).

That Fischer-Price telephone with the eyes that rolled when you pulled in on a string.

Lite-Brite was great too as was Etcha-Sketch

oh, i loved etcha-sketch!!

I can't create good designs anymore though (the girl i nannied for last year had 1)

We had 2 of those fones so i could talk to my bro on it!!

Barbies

Legos

Connects (not Kin'ex or whatever the new thing is)

Nintendo (the original)

Lite-Brite

My tricycle

My rocking horse (the one on the springs that you'd like bounce on)

Sit in Spin

My brother's little motorcycle guy where you would pull him back and he'd go racing off

The little jump spin thingy...forget what it's called but you put it around your ankle and spin it and you have to hop over it

The little jump spin thingy...forget what it's called but you put it around your ankle and spin it and you have to hop over it

I'll reply with my own list later, but what you're sayin was called Skip It. I wanted so badly to be able to do it but i couldnt...

~ Moog

Okies, my list!

POGS - i miss pogs so bad! They were so freaking cool and i want them back...

Nickelodeon GAK - C'mon now, what person that grew up in the early to mid 90's DIDN'T like GAK? They have Floam now, but that's just not as good.

Newborn Baby Alive (the REAL one, not the ones they have now) - Yes, this was my doll. and yes, i did love her. i think my 9 year old sister still has this doll (forced hand me down) and if she does i'm stealing it back, lol.

NES (Nintendo entertainment system) and SNES, and the old Gameboy - Oh man, Duck Hunt (NES) and Yoshi's Island (SNES) rocked so hard. OH and for you duck hunt lovers! http://www.dan-dare.org/FreeFun/Games/Archive/DuckHunt.htm <--- an online restoration of Duck Hunt! Granted, there's no Clay Shooting, but it has the ducks! (i hate real hunting, but duck hunt was great because it didnt hunt REAL ducks)

Koosh Balls - I just liked them...squeezey.

Care Bears - Cheer Bear!

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - TMNT were great...I'm dissapointed with the new version of the cartoons and toys.

Gigapets/Tomagotchis - I had both. My favorite was a 101 Dalmations gigapet.

Legos - C'mon, do i even NEED to explain?

Playdoh - Again, do i even need to explain?

ALF - I still have a big ALF doll. :D

A Mickey Mouse Train set (yellow plastic tracks and a wooden train) and really anything to do with Mickey Mouse - kept me quiet for hours.

Lite-Brite and Etch-A-Sketch - entertainment for the masses.

Little People - They destroyed the little people! I want my OLD version back! Now they're big an chunky an not LITTLE people anymore! :crybaby:

Candy Land - Classic. I also loved Grape Escape.

and last but not least...

Bop It! - Best non-videogame, non-boardgame game ever.

~ Moogle

My favorite toys:

play-doh cuz' that stuff was just too much fun

TMNT was pretty cool

Power rangers the original series not this new crap

hot wheels

GI Joe

The Crypt Keeper doll

then there was these things the name of which I can't even remember but they were like small kid sized tools and I had a HUGE collection of those.

Pogs however were just totally awesome although marbles were pretty good too.

Etcha-sketch and Lite-brite freakin' RULED!

Aaaah! I'm getting some major blasts from the pasts from this topic, especially Mooglelove's list...which makes sense because we're the same age. Go 1987!

Aaaah! I'm getting some major blasts from the pasts from this topic, especially Mooglelove's list...which makes sense because we're the same age. Go 1987!

OMG, some of you guys make me feel like the ancient one.......1987 was the year of my 18 birthday party!!!

It's true though, I reckon you could have a close guess at someones age by the toys they played with.

I remember my little brother had a collection of He Man and the Masters of the Universe figures. We had a big argument one day and I torched them, literally took them out to the garden one by one and lit them with a cigarette lighter. Funny thing is, about two years ago we were talking about the old days and he said "Yeah, and you set fire to He Man and Skeletor."

Thought he was over it!!

Oh, and I could never do Etch a Sketch either. The one on the box always had a really great drawing on it, the Tower of London or something.........never saw anyone do that!!

That Fischer-Price telephone with the eyes that rolled when you pulled in on a string.

Lite-Brite was great too as was Etcha-Sketch

Etcha-Sketch :huh:

i've never ever known anyone to have actualy managed to draw a picture on one of them. It's a toy like err the thing with the cogged wheels that drew patterns everyone had one but no one ever used after the first day.

Lego

Actionman

barbie

Cindy

Big big train

Electronics set

Chemistry set

Although i never had my own set due to older sister destroying dinning room table with her set. i had what was left of her set and added stuff to it. set came out every winter for a number of years due to us having access to some cool explosive materials at the time. Those dark nights were always fun.

Farm set

Oh yea a tabletop ice hockey game. now that was the biz lasted years.

Etcha-Sketch :huh:

i've never ever known anyone to have actualy managed to draw a picture on one of them. It's a toy like err the thing with the cogged wheels that drew patterns everyone had one but no one ever used after the first day.

Yeah, Spiro-graph!! You're right, you would do a pattern on the first day and that was it........on top of the wardrobe it went!!

Did anyone have the 'Jaws' game.......it was like Buckaroo, but with a big sharks mouth?

And what about football cards that you stuck in an album. Never could get the full set, you would have about 10 Alan Ball's and no Kevin Keegan.

And what about the Starsky and Hutch car, everyone wanted that. Some guys even painted their real car to look like it.....a little red Datsun with a big white stripe on it, lol.

As to Etch-a-Sketch, I love 'em. I had a roomate in Nashville, name of Andrew Zetch from "Nawlinns" (That's New Orleans, to you Yankees out there), whose grandfather designed and patented the "Etch-a-Sketch". Great toy. My current, personal fave is a well constructed, antique rocking horse from the 1930s era, that I purchased from a friend. Built for speed and fills my need. Yeee, hawwww!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Fun subject!!

Evel Kneivel, I had the Huffy bicycle, NOT built for jumping!! Broke the front forks right off, landed on my face. Endo'd JUST LIKE EVEL!!

Stretch Armstrong, and Stretch Monster, who remembers the Monster, I had both.

SLIME!! c'mon you all played with slime. and ate it, c'mon, you tasted it. Wonder what that would feel like in a diaper **googles slime for sale**

KISS toys,

Colorforms!!

PEZ

Mego superheroes,

Rockem Sockem Robots, Gnip Gnop, Blip, I could go on forever!

SWOOSH!! Who can tell me what SWOOSH was.. I think thats what it was called. 2 people played, 2 handles hooked to thin ropes, with this plastic football shaped thing, and when you spread the handles apart, the football thing went soaring to your opponent.

Kabangars,, who nearly killed themselves with these?? I think they were banned.

Slinky, Slinky, its fun for a girl and a boy.

I gotta quit..

Yeah, Stretch Armstrong and Stretch Monster. I had Stretch Monster (thought Armstrong was a bit boring, just looked like some guy with a tan). I read a great thing about them quite recently. The guy said that they looked great until they split (which they always did) and all the sticky stuff inside came out. When that happened Stretch Monster would end up looking like a large, saggy, green condom!!

Going back to Evel, it seems kids the world over trashed their bikes (and themselves) copying his stunts. We also trashed the knees on our jeans, but hey, this was the 70's and you could put a patch on them and still look cool.

Does anyone remember the Incredible Hulk Doll? Or the girls version, Wonder Woman? Even funnier, did anyone have the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' doll.......complete with one glove and white socks!!

I'm seriously dating myself here.

I know six million dollar man doll was mentioned. Actually, I remember 'peaking' at chrismas and found him. I also had a "Bionic Woman" doll. yep.

But, the ULTIMATE was BIGFOOT from 6 million dollar man. I idolized him. I use to get so excited when the Bigfoot episodes came on. I wish I had another Bigfoot..

Thats all, just wanted to throw that in.