LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Latex Allergy

So my little girl (wife) has a latex (rubber) allergy which for some roll playing makes it a challenge....

but there is one thing that she likes and its her paci... the one we have now is a nuk 5 and she can use it for short time then her tung will start to swell and we have to take it out....

I was wondering if anyone know where I could get a latex free pacifier? any help would be great thanks

DaddyDL

Guest sissylucy

hewo,

my mummy has a latex allergy, and if i use a latex dummy (like the NUK ones) she can't give me kisses or anything... which is not nice... (plus i don't really like the taste either)

Might not be what your looking for but i find a regular baby silicone dummy is quite lovely... i don't mind the size thing.. I know some people have to have it big... but maybe she could settle for a little one..

Huggles

Lucy

How about using nipples and pacifiers made from clear silicone?

I have been using MAM clear silicone orthodontic pacifiers since 1991 and love them.

regular baby silicone dummy is quite lovely...

Lucy

Ya im looking into those now... thank you for the segestions... she seems to like the idea.. im looking on ebay now... not that its a huge deal but what is the largest silicone paci... looked like gerber has only 2 sizes... Ill look into the MAM one now...

Guest Sissy lil Lucy

mines and AVENT 6 - 18 months great designs avaiable and i just walked in to pharmacy and got it... cause i'm in UK so i don't know what makes you've got where you are.. MAM ones are nice too!

• 2 months later...