LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
sissy-lucy

Bedwetting Without A Diaper

On 2/12/2017 at 2:58 AM, dljim95 said:

My wife and I went to Las Vegas this past weekend, I tough it was strange when she requested two beds in the room not a king size. I am in diapers 24/7 with no control so when we got to the room I asked her why the two beds. She told me for the next two nights I will not have my diapers on and she did not want to wake up in a wet bed. I was sure she was kidding, but she was not, woke up in a soaked wet bed both mornings lucky for me she requested a bed protector for the mattress before we checked in. She made me wait in the room till the maid came so she would see that I wet the bed. Very embarrassing for me, but she proved her point that I always need my diapers.

So she made you wet the bed for it to be seen?  10 years ago that would have surprised me. Now, I see it as not that rare, just a bit kinkier than some go for.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

So she made you wet the bed for it to be seen?  10 years ago that would have surprised me. Now, I see it as not that rare, just a bit kinkier than some go for.

I would say so, she is always keeping me on my toes.We did tip the house keeping staff extra that trip. We go to the same hotel each time we go to Las Vegas and now each trip there is a mattress protector on the bed, they added it to our profile.