LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting Without A Diaper

• 4 months later...

I used to wet the bed nearly every night until about 12 years old. I used to have to be diapered but it turned me into a DL and now I've slightly regressed into bed wetting again. It usually only happens after wearing diapers all day but not to bed. Can't claim I like it much:-(

I have done it a few times when I moved out on my own. I covered the bed with plastic then a padded sheet then a few towels saved me buying landlord a new mattress. I mainly diapered up after that;but did put towels down & garbage bag over them b4 with no diaper. maybe I'll try it again it's been years.. :blush:

• 1 year later...

I both overflow my diaper and wet when undiapered. I usually keep a plastic sheet on my bed for if I ever just feel like it. No one to worry about sleeping in my bed xD

Typically though, only time I've had a real accident recently I had no diaper on (Panties & onsie) but luckily my bed was protected, and the most recent diaper accidental leak was while I didn't have the plastic sheet under =[ lol

I'll do it when I'm going to sleep and sleep in it, or when I wake up, or just any time in the night I wake up and feel like it, so I'm not fussy xD So long as my sheet keeps my and the pee warm enough to be comfortable! I sleep pretty still so it's usually not a problem and it still nice and warm in the morning, at which point I release another stream! In fact, not long ago I had a little challenge to myself to see how stained I could make the bedsheet and cover and just have a quick wash every morning. Ended up with the room smelling quite 'interesting', and eventually gave in to clean I after leaky poopy diapers turned it from yellow pretty overlapping patterns to a yellow & brown bullseye!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

hi, i love to wet myself night and day in a diaper but sometimes at night i like to wet my bed without a diaper and then go to sleep. does anyone else do this?

I used to do it all the time when I was a teenager.

I used to wet myself, my bed, under the bed, the car, ect until I was 13 years old. I realized that my body was kinda smelling like urine so I stopped. Funny how we do weird things as children.

• 2 months later...

I used to wet myself, my bed, under the bed, the car, ect until I was 13 years old. I realized that my body was kinda smelling like urine so I stopped. Funny how we do weird things as children.

I always smelled of pee when I was a kid from my constant bedwetting and regular pants wetting.

I'm much the same as this part :rolleyes: The main difference is that once I go to bed in a diaper I stay there until it's time to get up. It doesn't matter how wet my diaper is, if I have to pee then I pee wink.gif If my diaper leaks then I should have worn a thicker diaper- it's no excuse to get up early tongue.gif

If you're going to be a bedwetter then you ought to accept the 'accidents' that can go along with it. Your bed needs protection and you need to wear 'enough diaper'- it's all part of being a bedwetter biggrin.gif BTW there are quiet ways to protect the mattress that aren't going to be noticed by anyone. I like just enough 'crinkle' to be heard under the sheets but not noticible with the bed made- it keeps me from getting slack about making my bed every morning (hopefully while wearing a well-soaked diaper from the night before) laugh.gif

Bettypooh

I couldn't agree more. Once in bed I stay in bed. If my nappy leaks then the bed gets wet.

• 1 month later...

been wetting my bed all my life I enjoy it some nights when I go to bed without diapers on and wet and sleep in my pissy bed some times i'll do it a few nights in a row then my bed and room get really smelly reminds me of my childhood I always get horny with the smell

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I've always loved the smell of pee ... Especially after a few days. I'd love to wake up with my GF wetting the bed. I've had a dream of having a female roommate that likes to pee in unusual places. I don't really know she's doing it, but I begin to smell pee around the house. My problem it keeps making me hard. My roommate gets drunk one night and we crash in my bed and she completely soaks it. She notices That I don't flip out, but I am hard. This begins a life of all kinds of pee adventures.

• Like 2

been wetting my bed all my life I enjoy it some nights when I go to bed without diapers on and wet and sleep in my pissy bed some times i'll do it a few nights in a row then my bed and room get really smelly reminds me of my childhood I always get horny with the smell

I used to do that all the time when I was a teenager. My bedroom always stank of pee and I loved it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I really soaked my bed this morning. This is the 2nd time since I washed my bedding. I hope it has time to dry today so I can snuggle in my peepee smell tonight. I've had a desire lately to make my bed smell strongly of pee, so this is a work in progress ^_^ .

• Like 1

I really soaked my bed this morning. This is the 2nd time since I washed my bedding. I hope it has time to dry today so I can snuggle in my peepee smell tonight. I've had a desire lately to make my bed smell strongly of pee, so this is a work in progress ^_^ .

Why

• 8 months later...

Honestly I live alone, so that helps me get away with it, I pee my bed with out diapers on the regular and all my bedding constantly smells like urine and I don't wash it because I loveeeee the smell, reminds me of when I was a child and also constantly smelled like urine, LOL quite honestly if I am not at work or with friends, I am probably at least slightly wet, and probably smell.

• Like 3
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I love to wet the bed with or without a diaper, Lets start with I also have a spare bedroom,, that is setup for me, the mattress I made from all foam, I have put several zip up covers on it, I have a mattress pad that is electric, like a blanket,,

• Like 1

My wife and I went to Las Vegas this past weekend, I tough it was strange when she requested two beds in the room not a king size. I am in diapers 24/7 with no control so when we got to the room I asked her why the two beds. She told me for the next two nights I will not have my diapers on and she did not want to wake up in a wet bed. I was sure she was kidding, but she was not, woke up in a soaked wet bed both mornings lucky for me she requested a bed protector for the mattress before we checked in. She made me wait in the room till the maid came so she would see that I wet the bed. Very embarrassing for me, but she proved her point that I always need my diapers.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, dljim95 said:

My wife and I went to Las Vegas this past weekend, I tough it was strange when she requested two beds in the room not a king size. I am in diapers 24/7 with no control so when we got to the room I asked her why the two beds. She told me for the next two night I will not have my diapers on and she did not want to wake up in a wet bed. I was sure was kidding, but she was not, woke up in a soaked wet bed both mornings lucky for me she requested a bed protector for the mattress before we checked in. She made me wait in the room till the maid came so she would see that I wet the bed. Very embarrassing for me, but she proved her point that I always need my diapers.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't wet the bed very often, but if I go to bed very tired I tend to be less inhibited and can't help letting a little but flow over my thighs and soak into the mattress. Of course once it is a bit wet a little more won't hurt and I keep doing a little bit until I am empty!

• 8 months later...
On 2/12/2017 at 2:58 AM, dljim95 said:

My wife and I went to Las Vegas this past weekend, I tough it was strange when she requested two beds in the room not a king size. I am in diapers 24/7 with no control so when we got to the room I asked her why the two beds. She told me for the next two nights I will not have my diapers on and she did not want to wake up in a wet bed. I was sure she was kidding, but she was not, woke up in a soaked wet bed both mornings lucky for me she requested a bed protector for the mattress before we checked in. She made me wait in the room till the maid came so she would see that I wet the bed. Very embarrassing for me, but she proved her point that I always need my diapers.

So she made you wet the bed for it to be seen?  10 years ago that would have surprised me. Now, I see it as not that rare, just a bit kinkier than some go for.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, rosalie.bent said:

So she made you wet the bed for it to be seen?  10 years ago that would have surprised me. Now, I see it as not that rare, just a bit kinkier than some go for.

I would say so, she is always keeping me on my toes.We did tip the house keeping staff extra that trip. We go to the same hotel each time we go to Las Vegas and now each trip there is a mattress protector on the bed, they added it to our profile.