LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting Without A Diaper

• 2 weeks later...

I've done it a couple of times intentionally. It's a lot of fun, but a bigger mess to clean up than a diaper is.

I have never wet the bed before going to sleep but as a kid i remember enjoying waking up and then wetting the bed on purpose :D

i loved lying in the warmth but hay if you like it, its not going to do you any harm so what the hell (good wet times to you)

I have never wet the bed before going to sleep but as a kid i remember enjoying waking up and then wetting the bed on purpose :D

i loved lying in the warmth but hay if you like it, its not going to do you any harm so what the hell (good wet times to you)

Sometimes if I'm wearing a diaper and it's fully saturated I'll intentionally go again thus "wetting the bed" but I won't do it without a diaper on.... well, not intentionally anyway. I seem to wet the bed on accident once a year or once every other year. Always seems to happen on the few nights I'm NOT wearing a diaper, and don't have a pad underneath me.

• 4 months later...

I've wet the bed with a diaper on and with just panties on. I have a waterbed so clean up means a lot of laundry, but the mattress cleans up easily. I enjoy wetting the bed just before going to sleep, that way I can sleep in it all night.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont wet the bed during sleep. Tis during sex for me lol. But it isn't intentional I was into watersports before nappies and where I let go so many times purposly I can't help it now it only really happens if I'm on the bottom. Sometimes I do let go but I try not to coz I can't be bothered to keep changing the bed, we do have a waterproof sheet but my daughter sleeps at teh end of the room and its too loud lol. So I just take sheet off n flip matress to dry side then put another sheet on lol bad I know. I do spray it with fabric freshner though :angel_not:

• 4 weeks later...

Having wet the bed every night for 6 years as a child and having a Mother who had no clue what to do so she did nothing (except putting me in diapers one time near the start of it all and starting my love of being in diapers), I've cleaned up enough wet beds to last a lifetime. Give me a wet diaper every time.

• 1 month later...

definitely a major part of my fantasies!

i dont have the balls to wet a mattress that doesn't belong to me and i'm too tight-fisted to shell out for a second mattress for pee time (or ruin my existing mattress), so alas thats one of those rare delights that remains in my 'to do' category. but that's high on my bucket list, i assure you. you're not alone! :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

As a kid i didn't really have many "accidents" but there where times when i woke up while peeing, and i thought to my self at these times.... OH SHIT what am i gona do... how am i gona clean this up. I eventually just told my mom on these occations and she would help me flip my mattress. I wasn't fully aware of the ab/dl scene at this young age, however i found my self long for my mom to suggest pull-ups or something of the sort... to the point where i was often wishing i was a bed wetter.

But since the age of 19 i've been beginning to have accidents here and there spaced out like 3 times a year... and all after i started deliberately wetting my bed once or twice in that year... i think i trained my body to pee while sleeping on my stomach, a feat i never thought i could accomplish.... i really love how you can feel the warm wetness spread up your clothes and pj's and all over your mattress and i even don't mind falling asleep in it and waking up with cold wet clothes sticking to me. the only problem is that i have to flip my mattress to often and it is starting to smell like a real bed wetters bed... i guess i should invest in some plastic sheets.. but thats horrible for company sometimes *wink wink*

QUOTE (lilsteve @ Mar 23 2008, 12:04 PM) ....Sometimes if I'm wearing a diaper and it's fully saturated I'll intentionally go again thus "wetting the bed" but I won't do it without a diaper on.... well, not intentionally anyway. I seem to wet the bed on accident once a year or once every other year. Always seems to happen on the few nights I'm NOT wearing a diaper, and don't have a pad underneath me.

I'm much the same as this part rolleyes.gif The main difference is that once I go to bed in a diaper I stay there until it's time to get up. It doesn't matter how wet my diaper is, if I have to pee then I pee wink.gif If my diaper leaks then I should have worn a thicker diaper- it's no excuse to get up early tongue.gif

If you're going to be a bedwetter then you ought to accept the 'accidents' that can go along with it. Your bed needs protection and you need to wear 'enough diaper'- it's all part of being a bedwetter biggrin.gif BTW there are quiet ways to protect the mattress that aren't going to be noticed by anyone. I like just enough 'crinkle' to be heard under the sheets but not noticible with the bed made- it keeps me from getting slack about making my bed every morning (hopefully while wearing a well-soaked diaper from the night before) laugh.gif

Bettypooh

haven't wet the bed since I was 4-5 had a leaky diapers in a hotel once, sitting on the bed watching tv. didn't want to get busted so I "accidentally" knocked over a coke on the same spot, sopped up what I could with the towels, slept in the other bed. Left $5 for the housekeeper, with a note apologizing for my spill.

Guest silvernight_tn

I have an old set of plastic sheets, so I'll throw those on the bed and wet myself at night just for fun. I've worn panties and done it before too, but shhh, don't tell anyone. :blush:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yep......

I occasionally reinforce my "need" to wear nappies by wetting the bed, mostly when sleeping alone, this would be pre planned and protected with a waterproof sheet and a couple of towels. Unlike some respondents, I prefer to pee the bed in the morning after an undisturbed nights sleep, allowing me to start the day with a buzz.

I told my SO about my fetish shortly after we started sleeping together at her place, outlining what I like to do, including the bed wetting excuse to wear nappies. The next week I visited, as we were going to bed, she told me that her mattress was protected incase I wanted to wet her bed! WOW! Morning came and I tried to let go, but just couldn't relax enough to do it for the first time in the new situation of company and in someone else's bed. It was three weeks later after I asked if the bed was still safe that I woke around 06:00 needing a pee, this was the day! I tried to sleep on, nursing my bursting bladder until a more social time but couldn't relax enough to sleep, so quietly slid out of the bed and took a half pee in the toilet before returning with a lesser fullness which allowed me to sleep on.

Nine o'clock and I woke spooned up against her back, needing to go again. Adrenaline surged as I thought about what was about to happen and wondered how she would react to my warm surprise, I tried to go but was too tense! Rolling away from her allowed me to relax and convince myself that I was going to do it, I was busting, knew I wouldn't hold it for long but wanted to delay until she showed signs of being awake with the chance of moving away if she wanted. I almost chickened out, but stress and overflow caused me to wet the bed a little, resulting in a small damp patch on my side of the bed, while facing away from her it was still my secret; this changed everything... Just that small patch meant the bed was wet and would need changing, thinking that way made things easier. I rolled back and spoon hugged her again, which provoked the response of a small snuggling movement of contentment indicating that she was awake!

Thump Thump Thump went my heart, fueled by adrenaline. With my arm resting on her side and cupping her soft shoulder, I overcame the inhibition and with my semi erect cock just touching her cheeks, started a small flow which she would no doubt feel against her soft skin, with no resistance felt, I relaxed and allowed it to work up to a natural flooding flow, with a direction causing it first to swoosh against her inner thigh before running downwards, tricking into a puddle of warm wetness which quickly filled the confined space between us before being absorbed into the bedding and flowing with warm stimulation beneath our bodies. Her physical reaction was not one of avoidance but one of pleasure as she moved closer to me while verbal remarks "Mmmmm, that's hot" affirmed her acceptance and pleasure.

Now, it's more common for me to wear a nappy to bed without the need for role play excuses like bed wetting. I enjoy staying in bed later in the weekend, sitting up talking, drinking coffee while allowing the top of my nappy to be clearly visible, the lay in pushes it beyond it's normal limit as I wet myself that one time too many and start to feel that old familiar wet bed beneath my thighs.

• Like 3
  • 5 months later...