LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting Without A Diaper

On 11/02/2017 at 4:28 PM, dljim95 said:

My wife and I went to Las Vegas this past weekend, I tough it was strange when she requested two beds in the room not a king size. I am in diapers 24/7 with no control so when we got to the room I asked her why the two beds. She told me for the next two nights I will not have my diapers on and she did not want to wake up in a wet bed. I was sure she was kidding, but she was not, woke up in a soaked wet bed both mornings lucky for me she requested a bed protector for the mattress before we checked in. She made me wait in the room till the maid came so she would see that I wet the bed. Very embarrassing for me, but she proved her point that I always need my diapers.

I would wake up soaked for sure if I didn't wear nappies at night.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I used to wet the bed in the army. I slept every Sunday on my own in a 4 bed dorm and wee in the bed. My body heat dried the bed by the morning. Every week we had new sheets so once a week wetting did not notice. However the under blanket was never changed during your whole 14 months, one weekend while I was on leave a sergeant slept in my bed when I returned I had a new mattress a new under blanket and new sheets. I guess he didn't like my bed lol. Nothing was ever said though.

I started wetting the bed again at age 13 without any protection. I had been a nightly bedwetter until about age 11 then I stopped. At first I would pee in my pants and try not to get the bed wet but later I started completely soaking my bed. I had wet the mattress to the point to where it was covered with big pee stained rings. My mom would take the sheets off, open the window and point a fan at the mattress to try and dry it out. I would get out of bed in the morning and be wet from my chest to my knees and mom would say strip your sheets and put those clothes in the washer. 

• Like 3
On 12/29/2017 at 2:34 PM, Dougie1970 said:

I started wetting the bed again at age 13 without any protection. I had been a nightly bedwetter until about age 11 then I stopped. At first I would pee in my pants and try not to get the bed wet but later I started completely soaking my bed. I had wet the mattress to the point to where it was covered with big pee stained rings. My mom would take the sheets off, open the window and point a fan at the mattress to try and dry it out. I would get out of bed in the morning and be wet from my chest to my knees and mom would say strip your sheets and put those clothes in the washer. 

I wet regularly into puberty. After about age 10 though my father wouldnt allow me or my older brother to be diapered because he felt it encouraged bedwetting. We had rubber sheets on top of our mattresses and had to strip our bedding every morning and take it and wet pajamas to the laundry room. My mom usually ran the bedding through the washer and dryer every morning but sometimes when the weather was nice she just hung everything outside on the clothesline to dry. When we reached our early teens and after the frequency of bedwetting declined quite a bit we had to do our own laundry.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/29/2017 at 7:34 PM, Dougie1970 said:

Sounds so familiar.

• 4 months later...

Have set the bed up with a protective sheet then towels and bed clothes that arn't my normal ones, and enjoyed wetting the bed. Due to the preparation, cost and dealing with it aftdrwards have not done it very often but is lots of fun and would love to do it again this time with somone female? simon

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2019 at 12:58 PM, simpn said:

Have set the bed up with a protective sheet then towels and bed clothes that arn't my normal ones, and enjoyed wetting the bed. Due to the preparation, cost and dealing with it aftdrwards have not done it very often but is lots of fun and would love to do it again this time with somone female? simon

I use a fitted plastic cover on my mattrass with a fitted absorbing pad and sheets and a lightweight blanket on top of that. When I wet the bed especially without a diaper I just strip everything off and put it all in the plastic hamper until I can get it to the washing machine. I have three changes for my bed. Its a system that usually works for me and not too much work.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/5/2019 at 1:28 AM, Peebedlover said:

I would love to do this.... 

I enjoy wetting my bed. The mattress is protected and so naughty to just lay there and go. Would be even better to be laying next to a fellow bedwetter and pee together

• Like 1
On 8/27/2019 at 3:57 PM, wetwilly69 said:

I enjoy wetting my bed. The mattress is protected and so naughty to just lay there and go. Would be even better to be laying next to a fellow bedwetter and pee together

Hi am not gay or bisexual however I do enjoy bed wetting it would be an interesting experience to share a bed with somone and both wet it would be happy to come and do that assuming your not to far away I am in nottingham simon

• 1 month later...

Now I pee my bed every night and wear a nappy to bed - sometimes I deliberately do not wear one, knowing that the next morning I will wake up in wet pj’s and sheets, just like I did when I was little 

• Like 2
On 10/10/2019 at 6:10 PM, Ryan1967 said:

Now I pee my bed every night and wear a nappy to bed - sometimes I deliberately do not wear one, knowing that the next morning I will wake up in wet pj’s and sheets, just like I did when I was little 

I do that sometimes too.

• Like 1
On 10/10/2019 at 1:10 PM, Ryan1967 said:

I dont always ware nighttime diapers because there expensive. My last package ran out about a week ago and Ive been wetting sometimes without a diaper. I woke up soaked at about 5 this morning and was able to go back to sleep on the other side of the bed after I took off my peed pjs. Im kind of used to it I guess.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

i wet the bed at least twice a week without a diaper, the bed is protected, and i just love lying in a soaked bed. i used to wear clothdiapers to bed but it´s been awhile since the lst time i did that

• Like 2
On 11/10/2019 at 7:33 AM, behara said:

i wet the bed at least twice a week without a diaper, the bed is protected, and i just love lying in a soaked bed. i used to wear clothdiapers to bed but it´s been awhile since the lst time i did that

I would love it if my wife liked the smells as much as I do, I would not wear to bed some nights so I could lay in the puddle for a while, I need to do my pee play in my spare bedroom . I really do try to keep the smells down for her.

• 1 month later...

I just need to say that last night I put on a “Uristeath” catheter, when I woke up this morning I was feeling for the tube and bag, when it came out of the condom part and sprayed me with pee, lucky I had pulled the sheets back and I also had a towel under me. (LOL to me)[emoji4] I think I’ll have a (golden) shower and clean up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

I have a plastic/ rubber sheet so it is not so messy but I do in the morning when I wake up and change right away, I am scared of the smell, put I like to see the size of the puddle on the sheet and how much my clothes get wet last time my shirt got wet all the way up, but lately I have been sleeping in diaper, training for bed wet

• 2 months later...
23 hours ago, Peepeeauntie said:

I like to pee in the morning I don’t like the smell 

If I had a way to keep the smell contained to my spare room without it getting into the rest of the house,,,, I would make my spare room full of all the stages of pee, Tats an important part of it for me. I get excited easily with the pee smells..... Love it. But as I said earlier I keep it under control so my wife won't have to smell it.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I love everything about wetting my bed without a diaper on( i hated it growing up).sometimes i will go a week of nightly wetting and not change my sheets or blankets and get in my still wet bed from the night before

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 7/23/2022 at 2:54 AM, bedwettersteve said:

I love everything about wetting my bed without a diaper on( i hated it growing up).sometimes i will go a week of nightly wetting and not change my sheets or blankets and get in my still wet bed from the night before

I am jealous , my wife hates pee smells, I would love to be able to soak the bed and not change the sheets for several months at a time, when it gets thick and crusty, and just soak it again. I used to do it before when my spare room was not soo close to our bedroom. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

I just bought some goodnights sleep pads and I wanna try this in cartoon pj pants

That sounds like a VERY GOOD idea buddy! ABSOLUTELY go for it!????????♥️????????