LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Story To Discovery

Guest Baby boy Asja

Guest Baby boy Asja

Hi I wanna introduse myself properly to you all. I'm called Asja and I'm a girl that feels like a little boy. I am Bi sexual and have known that for quite some time now so I'm just gonna tell you bit about myself and how I got to know I'm an adult baby and how I found this place.

I was born, raised and still live on a island called Iceland. It's a 300.000 people island so there is very little talked about these things. We have the best gay laws you can get married here and all that but adult babys is something I had never heard off till about 6 months ago.

I have known I was different since I was really young. I had problem with wetting my bed till I was 9 years old. I was the older child of two sisters so my little sister sort of got all the attention and I drew myself out. I begun baby sitting around 13 year old and that's when these things begun hitting me. I tended to taste the baby's milk and food as I was babysitting the girl first it was just to show her it was ok to eat it but later I did it because I honestly liked it.

My family dose not know about this I have always been to afraid to tell them. Even my closest friends think I'm just submissive in BDSM.

Around 15 I begun becoming depressed a lot because I didn't understand what was wrong with me and I was already facing some trouble at school and home so I ended up on some medications who did not help at all and soon I quit them. At that time I had gained quite some weight to so I moved to my grandparents to get some peace from my mother and little sister and there I got unlimited internet connection so I begun researching. I meet my online friend and then the ball just started rolling. I searched online and read stories. I found this side few days ago and just read and watched abotu 15 times I tried to get myself to sign up but finally I managed to register and now I honestly feel better. I'm happy to be here and I hope you all will be my friends.

Thank you for reading this and feel free to comment or even send me a PM I'm always willing to talk ^_^

Hey, im way happy you found your way here! Its a cool place and can be fun too. Im an AB too. Im gay and have a Daddy

Hi I wanna introduse myself properly to you all. I'm called Asja and I'm a girl that feels like a little boy. I am Bi sexual and have known that for quite some time now so I'm just gonna tell you bit about myself and how I got to know I'm an adult baby and how I found this place.

I was born, raised and still live on a island called Iceland. It's a 300.000 people island so there is very little talked about these things. We have the best gay laws you can get married here and all that but adult babys is something I had never heard off till about 6 months ago.

I have known I was different since I was really young. I had problem with wetting my bed till I was 9 years old. I was the older child of two sisters so my little sister sort of got all the attention and I drew myself out. I begun baby sitting around 13 year old and that's when these things begun hitting me. I tended to taste the baby's milk and food as I was babysitting the girl first it was just to show her it was ok to eat it but later I did it because I honestly liked it.

My family dose not know about this I have always been to afraid to tell them. Even my closest friends think I'm just submissive in BDSM.

Around 15 I begun becoming depressed a lot because I didn't understand what was wrong with me and I was already facing some trouble at school and home so I ended up on some medications who did not help at all and soon I quit them. At that time I had gained quite some weight to so I moved to my grandparents to get some peace from my mother and little sister and there I got unlimited internet connection so I begun researching. I meet my online friend and then the ball just started rolling. I searched online and read stories. I found this side few days ago and just read and watched abotu 15 times I tried to get myself to sign up but finally I managed to register and now I honestly feel better. I'm happy to be here and I hope you all will be my friends.

Thank you for reading this and feel free to comment or even send me a PM I'm always willing to talk ^_^

Back in Chris Columbus's day you would have had to sail halfway across the world to discover anything. But then again he did throw darts at cats for fun so hey he deserved it hard.

Theres a few Scandanavian type people on here, not sure about from Iceland though. Oh yea and at least one female-male type person.