LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Poor Little Mouse: Throw Fievel From The Train.

“Uh oh!” was the only thing little Fievel could say as he was jerked from his position in the rafters. His bladder released its contents into his diaper. He knew he had been caught, and what was worse was he was now literally in the paws of the very person he had been spying on.

“So, what do we have here? It appears to be a young pioneer!” he heard the voice of Cat R. Waul, his voice carried by an English accent. Fievel then felt his pants being pulled down as he was set on the hard wood table, with mouse-baby supplies lying all around him.

“Now the feline in me would like to devour this tender young morsel…” as this was said, Fievel looked down and saw the tapes on his diaper being delicately removed by the cat’s enormous paws, and the cat’s nose wrinkled slightly when he noted the near layer of poop that filled the diaper. The sodden, nearly rotting diaper was rolled up and tossed away.

“But the shrewd businessman in me knows that, if I do, the other mice will miss him…” a new diaper was laid down under Fievel’s tiny rear end, and a sprinkling of powder was applied. He could hardly believe it, he was getting a diaper change from a cat! But when he looked up and saw the cat’s hungry eyes looking down at him, Fievel began to whimper in a frightened manner.

“…and come looking for him!” Fievel felt a new diaper tightening around his tiny butt, and was immediately lifted off the table by his tail and rolled up into a leaf of lettuce. When he realized this was happening, he could have easily peed, and possibly pooped his pants again, which would have rendered his all too previous diaper change a total waste of time. “The gourmet in me quivers at the thought of…mouse tartar!” Fievel saw the cat opening his mouth, and was struck with intense fear. The little mouse squeaked and pulled the lettuce over his head, wetting his pants in the process.

“But the entrepreneur prefers not to be inundated by suspicious mice that could jeopardize my plan!” The cat unrolled the lettuce, slipping the frightened little mouse’s pants on over his wet diaper. “So we must exercise both willpower and finesse.” He set Fievel down, and the little mouse tugged on his pants, which showed a small bit of his diapered crotch.

“Scamper back to your parents, little mouse! And do be careful, it’s frightfully hazardous out there!” Fievel stepped back cautiously, before waving and scurrying off. Cat R. Waul leaned down and whispered into the spider’s ear. “Give him the “Flying Ah” and make it good!” The spider laughed hysterically and rushed off, pursuing the poor little unsuspecting Fievel.

Fievel scampered across the beam that had led him between the cars, while the spider followed directly beneath him, reaching up to grab the little mouse’s foot whenever it saw a chance, but each time he missed. “Mouse overboard!” the wicked spider cried out, causing Fievel to stop in his tracks.

“Where?!” Little Fievel then felt something grip the seat of his wet diaper, and squeaked in fear as he saw the spider clinging to his padded derriere. He pooped in his pants as the spider looked up at him with a maniacal smile. The little mouse squeaked and grunted, pulling at his diaper, while the spider pulled back. With a frightened scream, Fievel leapt across the beams, losing his balance and falling from the train. He tumbled across the desert ground, finally skidding to a halt. He could feel the brown waste in his pants smashed against his butt as he looked on after the train, slowly shrinking into the distance.

• 9 years later...
Fievel went exploring the train when the spider grabbed fievel and holding him untill he pee his diaper

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Mouse pee his diaper pee where what fievel squeak grunting and pulling his diaper starting to pee until his diaper is full of pee

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...