LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rubber Pants

Are you looking for rubber or plastic pants. If your after plastic pants, WWW.b4ns.com has Suprima pants in all differnt styles and colours. I have many pairs of the them in lots of colours. They last a long time.

I got mine from http://www.babykins.com under their Kins Adult Line. They're really good, and they make them in every material from plastic to vinyl to rubber. I recommend the 20300V Heavy Vinyl Pants. They're in the catalog, not in the normal plastic pants section. These are thicker than the ones there.

I was 10 years old and my mother was still calling plastic pants "rubber pants".

Rubber pants do exist. I am a child of the 50s. The children of the 30s and 40s probably wore rubber pants.

Hi I am sorta new to being a DL. I was wondering where is the best place to buy rubber pants? Thanks for your help

Hi I am sorta new to being a DL. I was wondering where is the best place to buy rubber pants? Thanks for your help

Hi, Buf, and welcome to DD! As one of the people asked above, it depends on whether you mean actual rubber pants or plastic/vinyl pants.

Personally, i prefer rubber or latex, but that is probably because i have a fetish for latex as well as diapers. Real rubber and/or latex ones are harder to find that plastic or vinyl. The best source i've found after years of searching for rubber and latex is also one of the sponsors of this website:

link to Protex

This company is very well-run, the owners are gracious, helpful, customer-oriented and AB-aware. If you are new to this world of adults in diapers, you should be warned that not every company that sells incontinent products for grown-ups is "Adult Baby Aware" and may freak out if you indicate that your purchases are for anything other than purely medical reasons. Many of the links for products will indicate if the company is AB-aware, in which case they won't mind polite conversations about your true wishes. The wonderful husband and wife owners of Protex are aware and kind that way. i highly recommend their company and their products!

Best wishes in your search,

Latexman :)

actually this is the link your looking for http://www.myprotex.com/

LMAO -- yep, my bad! Instead of copying the link from my favorite places, i went on memory, which is frequently a mistake at my age!! You're quite correct that the link you want has "my" in front of it.

However, the link i accidentally supplied looks like it might help if you have a hard time keep your diapers fastened!! :lol::P

Latexman

I guess I was looking for the Plastic pants. I just order a few pairs from Protex going with TUFFY Clean White 7 Gauge Plastic Pants. Anyone ever use these?

Also thanks for the welcome :D

Buf --

Can't help you with any usage history on the plastic pants, but you CANNOT go wrong with anything from the folks at Protex, based on my experience with them!

Latexman, the supplier of bad URLs... :D

Guest mark1n1_05

anyone know where you can buy things like that NOT online? I don't want to get a credit card (my parents made me afraid of debt/scams/etc.), but I want to be able to get some good rubber/plastic pants and diapers.

anyone know where you can buy things like that NOT online? I don't want to get a credit card (my parents made me afraid of debt/scams/etc.), but I want to be able to get some good rubber/plastic pants and diapers.

It's generally difficult, especially if you don't live in a major city. Medical supply stores are generally the only place to buy them, but in my area most seem to only sell plastic pants that are covered by boxer shorts. A few of the online stores allow walk-ins, if you happen to live near one.

Some online stores will let you mail in an order with a money order, check, or cash. Another alternative is to get a pre-paid credit card, which eliminates the fraud issues.

Guest wildbill

I was 10 years old and my mother was still calling plastic pants "rubber pants".

Rubber pants do exist. I am a child of the 50s. The children of the 30s and 40s probably wore rubber pants.

I"ve always called them rubber pants.plastic,vinyl ,rubber, always rubber pants to me.

Comco's slip ons are my preferred. This is probably because it is a good product and very similar to what I remember from my child hood. I've got a few odd prints and rumba ones I've picked up from various other sites over the years, mostly diaperstation.com I think.

Mark,

i understand your situation with the credit card dilemma. It is just the same as being married to a spouse who studies the credit card bills. Makes it harder to indulge in fetish play. :(

But, i have GOOD news for you!! Please read up to my earlier post on the Texas company, Protex. For years, they have gladly sold to me a variety of products when i have mailed them a money order. Those are available at brand-name convenience stores and nearly every grocery store around, or if you love standing in line, you can get 'em at your nearby Post Office, too.

The only drawback is that instead of processing your order instantly when they get it from their online server with verification of your credit card, you have to allow 2 - 3 extra days for the mail to get your money order to them. Big deal. Anything worth having is worth waiting a few more days for, right?

Check it out: Protex and contact them about placing an order. You'll be very pleased with their quality, service and helpful attitude!

Latexman :)

They were always called rubber pants, even though, from the mid 40's up until present day they have been made of plastic. World War II, brought about the decline in supply of latex panties, as rubber was needed for the war effort.

Fetware has been my source for rubber pants for the past 3 years. If you prefer not to purchase online, they have an address in Hookset, NH, where you can contact them and order. You will, however, have to get the address online, at their website. And once there, you can get a good look at their inventory. It may take a bit longer this way, but the wait will be worth it, trust me. They are prompt in their shipments and the quality is great. They have a great selection of Rhumbas,"popper" or snap-ons, pull-ons and even old-style rubber panties. I am a loyal customer. Before I became aware of Fetware, I used to puchase the Gerber style, pull-on, rubber rubber panties from VIP, out of Michigan. Sadly, they have gone out of business. Their rubber panties were the most authentic, IMHO. Although, they did seem to lack the durability required by daily, 24/7 use. I loved them, even so. I still have a few pair left. I'm saving them for special occasions.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

• 8 months later...

It's generally difficult, especially if you don't live in a major city. Medical supply stores are generally the only place to buy them, but in my area most seem to only sell plastic pants that are covered by boxer shorts. A few of the online stores allow walk-ins, if you happen to live near one.

Some online stores will let you mail in an order with a money order, check, or cash. Another alternative is to get a pre-paid credit card, which eliminates the fraud issues.

Prepaid cards have a lot of hidden fees and costs and they are not totally anonymous but they are absolutely safe and more secure than any other payment method because nobody can take more than you have loaded on it. If the info does get stolen just get another card and start over. That is the only online method of payment I use and I never keep any personal info on my computer. Take that you phishing hacking keylogging scammers :bash: For security reasons I do not have anything sent to my address, it all goes to someone else's house and I've not told them of my DL, nor have they mentioned it. But with the large bulky light disposables that go there they might know something by now :o One Ebay seller just wrapped a bag in brown paper, which got slightly torn so the corner of a diaper was slightly visible. So much for their claim of "Discreet Shipping" :badmood:

My first plastic panties came from XP medical and I paid with a money order. The only problem was that they have to be shipped somewhere(to me!) If that's a problem, get a private mailbox or a PO Box. Or ask about discreet packaging. They were discreet except for the return address and everything went OK :D Many other sellers will accept money orders too. One great place to look for rubber and plastic panties is AC Medical in Canada. The sizing might be a problem so you may have to but the same thing twice to get the fit you want, but the selection is unbelievable(with a zillion pics so you can see what you're getting!) :D If you buy there do read all the disclaimers, especially the one about customs declarations. Also look out for the difference in availlability and shipment delays. Your shipment will have a small red sticker that says "Medical Clothing" on it :o Since I'm getting comfortable with this part of me that doesn;t bother me too much, and it may even provide an easy way for the person who receives my shipments to open the subject if they want to. My reply will be that I need help with my bedwetting(true, but the help I want is to do it more though I won't say that ;) ) and that I hope they understand. I think they will B)

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Here's how I buy on-line.... Get a GreenDot Visa prepaid card from Walgreens (CVS has them too, maybe even RiteAid.)

The fee when you buy the card is $9.95 plus what ever amount you want to "load" the card with. Often, Walgreens with have these cards on sale, so the card fee is like 5 bucks, or even free after rebate. Be aware that they also have a monthly service fee of $4.95, which is deducted from your card balance. That might seem high, but remember that the card company does not make any money on interest charges, because there are none. If you don't want to pay a monthly fee, buy the card, load it with what you want to spend, buy your stuff, use up the money on the card, then throw it away!

As far as receiving your "stuff"... You can get a post office box and have stuff sent there. However, the post office will NOT

accept deliveries from UPS, FedEx, etc... Only U.S. Mail. And you have to rent the box for 6 months or a year. To get around this problem, see if there is a UPS Store in your area. They also rent P.O. boxes, but you CAN have deliveries sent there even if you do not have a box rental there. It's called "Hold for Pickup" and there's a $2.00 fee. I have used this service 3 times when I've ordered cases of Bambino diapers, which are shipped by UPS. I just give them my name and cell phone number (Also prepaid - no monthly bill.) and they call me when my package gets there.

Remember where there's a will, (To wear diapers..) there's a way.