LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Look New Pampers Size 7!

Ok well kinda... listen up because this might be helpful for you.

So... I bought the new Pampers size 7 diapers and I did a little experiment with my boyfriend [He’s a DL with a smaller waist so it’s all good lol]

The question is how do they look unmodded and perhaps if you haven’t thought of this how do they look modded?

Here I'll show you :)

post-16974-1204339743_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204339805_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204339849_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204339927_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204339971_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204340021_thumb.jpg

Then how do they fit unmodded and how do they fit modded?

Here I’ll show you.

[Keep in mind that my boyfriend’s specs are 33/34 inch waist and 39 inch hips]

post-16974-1204340126_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204340210_thumb.jpg

As you might be able to tell the unmodded pics look more proportionally correct however they did not fasten without the aid of duct tape and repeatedly came undone [Making it impossible to sit down or really enjoy without worry]

Now the modded pics :)

post-16974-1204340314_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204340347_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204340369_thumb.jpg

And as you might be able to tell the modded pics look out of proportion and the height is much better but they don’t cover the butt in terms of width as well but they fasten better without the aid of duct tape.

So which is better? In my opinion, what matters is how big you are. Since it didn’t work all too well for a person with a 33/34 inch waist, I wouldn’t try this on any bigger waist than that… but on the other hand if you do have another technique for modding it might work better although I doubt it.

If you have below a 33 inch waist... this technique might just work for you.

Oh by the way, I am not posting how to actually mod this here... but if you’d like instructions, please feel free to email me at okfineillregister@yahoo.com

[Crosses fingers to see if this will actually post pics and work correctly lol]

post-16974-1204339866_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204339743_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204339805_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204339849_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204339866_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204339927_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204339971_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204340021_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204340126_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204340210_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204340314_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204340347_thumb.jpg

post-16974-1204340369_thumb.jpg

Problem is nappies should realy cover the entire bottom and not just the crack where you can park your bicycle. How about modding those ass cheeks next to fit in. :lol:

Well I don't know about modding the butt lol but I'm trying to mod the diaper so it fits more of the butt in...I'll post update pics if it works out.

as you state you're a DL and he's a DL - so why Baby Diaper Modding? I mean ok, they cost quite a bit less -which might be a reason.

But even with his tiny waist size they hardly fit to get the "job" done properly, and it's a good bit of work to get them modded too...

also leaks would be quite an issue imho, as no baby diaper - even pampers size 7 is designed to handle the ammount of urine an adult person produces...

Depending on where you live getting cheap but "OK" adult diapers (internet stores) shouldn't be a problem - and believe me - they're much more enjoyable...

when I was around 15 or so I once bought a pack of pampers (not size 7 - these were not made back then and are still not available in europe btw).... I went on with modding them quite elaborately to fit myself... there was quite some work with cutting them apart, glueing them together, putting new back-covers on,... seweing a plastic pant as otherwise it wouldn't have worked... in the end they leaked - leaked badly, they were not exactly comfortable to wear, and to make one "somewhat working" Diaper I needed three or four pampers, a good bit of tape and some glue. Now if I added that all up I figured I'd be able to get one adult diaper for around the same price as one modded pampers... and boy was I happy when I bought my adult diapers - they did fit, they did soak, they didn't leak and felt oh so comfortable.

on the other hand pampers, if you cut off all the sides and puncture the "plastic" make great, cheap diaperliners.

as you state you're a DL and he's a DL - so why Baby Diaper Modding? I mean ok, they cost quite a bit less -which might be a reason.

But even with his tiny waist size they hardly fit to get the "job" done properly, and it's a good bit of work to get them modded too...

also leaks would be quite an issue imho, as no baby diaper - even pampers size 7 is designed to handle the ammount of urine an adult person produces...

Depending on where you live getting cheap but "OK" adult diapers (internet stores) shouldn't be a problem - and believe me - they're much more enjoyable...

when I was around 15 or so I once bought a pack of pampers (not size 7 - these were not made back then and are still not available in europe btw).... I went on with modding them quite elaborately to fit myself... there was quite some work with cutting them apart, glueing them together, putting new back-covers on,... seweing a plastic pant as otherwise it wouldn't have worked... in the end they leaked - leaked badly, they were not exactly comfortable to wear, and to make one "somewhat working" Diaper I needed three or four pampers, a good bit of tape and some glue. Now if I added that all up I figured I'd be able to get one adult diaper for around the same price as one modded pampers... and boy was I happy when I bought my adult diapers - they did fit, they did soak, they didn't leak and felt oh so comfortable.

on the other hand pampers, if you cut off all the sides and puncture the "plastic" make great, cheap diaperliners.

as you state you're a DL and he's a DL - so why Baby Diaper Modding?

Oh that is a very good question.. and I'll answer it. I'm a DL who sometimes has AB tendencies.. I really wouldn't consider myself a full AB.. I don't like half of the items/actions/things that go with it. I would say same for my boyfriend. And sometimes we don't have any AB tendencies so we lean stronger toward DL.

But one thing we both appreicate are cute diaper designs and coming as close to the original [baby diapers] as possible. We've tried many adult diapers including Bambino and yes while those fit better and hold more, we still like to play around with Size 7 etc for the novality and just to see how good it can get because we didn't know.

• 9 years later...