LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced Baby

Guest sissy baby puss

whats it like to be forced into DIAPERS and treated like ababy 24/7 . any bed wetters being diapered by there mom and does she treat you like a baby

Im eighteen yrs old and my mums put me back into nappys after I wet the bed one evening, she then told me as I act like a baby Ill be treated as one and that she was now going to treat me as an eighteen momth old baby for the next few years, so she has bought me lots of baby clothes eg; nappys, romper suite, onnisis a cot, playpen, high chair, baby bottle, dummy and everthimg a little baby needs. Im changed, fed and put in my cot at 5.30 pmtill 9am the next day, then im bathed, changed, bottle fed with formular milk and if it a nice day, put out the garden in my pram

Im eighteen yrs old and my mums put me back into nappys after I wet the bed one evening, she then told me as I act like a baby Ill be treated as one and that she was now going to treat me as an eighteen momth old baby for the next few years, so she has bought me lots of baby clothes eg; nappys, romper suite, onnisis a cot, playpen, high chair, baby bottle, dummy and everthimg a little baby needs. Im changed, fed and put in my cot at 5.30 pmtill 9am the next day, then im bathed, changed, bottle fed with formular milk and if it a nice day, put out the garden in my pram

Yes, I agree with pipsqueak. plus the fact that you say your mother has taken back control of your life, yet she lets you pway with computer?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my g/f loves humiliating me...her friends like it also...one night they all diapered and humiliated me by spanking me and making me wear make up and what not...her mother does not know about this yet but she will most likely find out somehow.... my email is sissybabyshawn@yahoo.com....i also have messenger

My g/f also likes to humiliate me and spank me and make me wear diapers. The two of them should talk and share ideas on how to humiliate us. Email me at mondocarne1@aol.com and I will forward to her.