LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced Baby

Guest sissy baby puss

Guest sissy baby puss

whats it like to be forced into DIAPERS and treated like ababy 24/7 . any bed wetters being diapered by there mom and does she treat you like a baby

Guest sissybabykenny

my girl friend forces me to wear diapers! and she treats me like a baby all the time..she also takes me out in public wearing pink dresses then changes my diaper in public also.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it must be very humiliating and exiting at the same time what do here friends thinkdoes her mom know ? uhave emial adres?

Guest sissybabykenny

I've worn dresses out side, but never a baby dress.

I've worn nappies outside, even just a nappy on the beach. No one mentioned anything, it's just life.

But to be humiliated in that way, wow I'm horny just thinking about it.

:blush:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you would look so cute in a short pink baby dress showing off your diapered bottom at the park

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Matthew/tiekey

:crybaby:

whats it like to be forced into DIAPERS and treated like ababy 24/7 . any bed wetters being diapered by there mom and does she treat you like a baby

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:blush:

I need someone to do that for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not 24/7 but at nights and some weekends, Its okay most of the time but not the days.

Guest sissybabykenny

I'm not 24/7 but at nights and some weekends, Its okay most of the time but not the days.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

tell me more amber u want too be fulltime BABY dont u

Guest sissybabykenny

my mum an dad forced me to wear diapers when i was younger because i am incontinant but they kinda grew on me an now i can't get out of them i love it only disposbales tho, plastic pants, dummies an bottles

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

u still at hone and does ur fanily treat u like a real baby

I wish someone would force me into diapers and i wouldnt be made fun of. Does any one know any hypnosis to change somone into a adult baby

please help

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why not just do what feels right :P rather than hypnosis if it feels right do it who cares if people laff i get forced to wear my diapers out all the time but i don't notice people lookin at me anymore after time it makes no difference ya just forget bout 'em :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sisssybabykenny

my girl friend forces me to wear diapers! and she treats me like a baby all the time..she also takes me out in public wearing pink dresses then changes my diaper in public also.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

id like to talk morebaby shawn

Guest Guest_bj2_*

Does any one have a picture of them in diapers if so please send to hotone602@aol.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Get a copyof the book "The Babies" by Poly Borland.

Plenty in there

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Guest_Mike_*

Any chance your girlfriend has some tips I could give mine.

We tried the whole Mommy baby role but she lacks confidence and though I'd never tell her I get a little annoyed by her freakin out about "how bad she's doing"

low self-esteem and stuff.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...